THIS FucKinG CUNT!!!!

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by jobbey, Jan 17, 2013.

1. jobbey

jobbey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This is long and involved so bear with me.

it all started when i was asked to join this band DAMAGE CONTROL on 6/9 of last year. it was a long haul to practice like a 50 min drive, in the sticks of CT. so i joined anyway. they had like 12 songs when i started .it was great at 1st. brang my new G/F down to every practice. She got along with the drummers wife whos house we practiced at. around September i broke up with my G/F. She turned out to be a real fucking drama queen. Anyways a club owner called me up and asked if we could do new years eve for them. i agreed although we only had 18 songs then. We needed 20 more in 3 mnths. So we learnt the 20 more songs to get us through a full night. The bass player sucked btw he could never remember parts and complained that "he wished he could only remember the songs".

so its a week before Xmas i get layed off from my job. So im really counting on this gig, i should get about a 100. The drummer and bassist wanted lights for this gig and pushed the rest of our band for them. lights are 250. sound is 150. band gets 600. do the math. i said you want lights? i threw 2 lighters on the table. "there now u have lights". Well the bass player and drummer said, "dont worry well pay for it".

time for the gig we worked so hard on. We kicked ass, although the bass player was pissing me off asking what fucking key everything is in before every song. at the end of the night, the singer, other guitarist and myself made 90 each. the bass player and drummer made 10 bux lol. i walked outta there with 90 bux and went home and went to bed.

well we also had a gig booked in 2 weeks after this one. anyways the owner cancelled that gig cuz he couldnt afford to pay the band so he got another one playing for the door.

this is what the owner texted me.
    Sam Damato

Hi Joe. Sam from Krazy Horse. Unfortunately, our club has not met projections over the first few months of being open, and at this time, I am unable to offer a guarantee to any bands who play our venue. This Friday, I have to cancel Damage Control, as I cannot guarantee $550 to the band, and I have an offer from another party to play for the door. As far as PowerPlay goes on 2/2, I cannot guarantee the $600 we agreed on. I can guarantee $300, plus the band takes the door at $5 per head. Let me know if you would like to cancel the PowerPlay gig in light of what I just typed, I will understand. I am sorry, I wish the club were doing better Joe, perhaps we can do business again in the future if our draws get higher. Regards, Sam.

so after that text i was done with DAMAGE CONTROL cost too damn much driving 1hr away. i was getting sick of the bassist. so i called everyone and told them i quit for financial reasons..

so my band POWERPLAY agreed to play the show. where as DAMAGE CONTROL was fucked no gig.
    so i put up an event that POWERPLAY is playing. and the drummers wife posts on there."hmmmmmmmm i thought you said it was closed"

so i just inboxed her why we were playing... and the bitch went nutso on me.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  2. jobbey

jobbey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Me:
    listen kelly,
    he cancelled damage control cuz he couldnt pay us... and booked someone else. ask sam damato the owner... he offered powerplay 300 plus the door so we took it... i mean really, i quit damage control cuz i couldnt make the drive to Connecticut any more. my finances arnt that great. so whats your problem???? seems like like your the only one who has a problem and your not even in the band.. enough with this shit i never bad mouthed anyone in the band i love billy, joe and everyone. y u gotta put me down? huh? as for the lights on new years eve. joe and bill payed for them, they offered i didnt care about lights when we play. u

Sam sent me:
    Sam Damato

Hi Joe. Sam from Krazy Horse. Unfortunately, our club has not met projections over the first few months of being open, and at this time, I am unable to offer a guarantee to any bands who play our venue. This Friday, I have to cancel Damage Control, as I cannot guarantee $550 to the band, and I have an offer from another party to play for the door. As far as PowerPlay goes on 2/2, I cannot guarantee the $600 we agreed on. I can guarantee $300, plus the band takes the door at $5 per head. Let me know if you would like to cancel the PowerPlay gig in light of what I just typed, I will understand. I am sorry, I wish the club were doing better Joe, perhaps we can do business again in the future if our draws get higher. Regards, Sam.

Kelly:
    I don’t have a problem, just telling the truth, If people call my house and ask if Joe had a melt down and is that why he quit the band???
    We have told them he is having money problems!!SO HOW DARE YOU!!!!
    Ya, I do have a problem with you, your right I was not in the band... But when I start to hear shit you have said about Bill, FUCK YOU,GAME ON!!!!!
    So now about the band, Hey I understand your having money problems, Don't everybody today????? The way you did it was so wrong!!!!!!!!! YOU wasted everybody s time!!! a year.. I feel bad for Bill and Joe .. I can speak for Bill, He's hurt and pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gave him a whole 3 minutes on the phone.. That's how you treat your friends??? Bill would of did anything to help you out!!! If you remember?? We asked you to give William lessons for a 1\2 hr before band practice... I would of paid you 40-50$ for teaching him!!!!
    And for the lights your right, Bill and Joe did pay for them, thinking the band was staying together.. You walked out of there with $90.00 or something like that in your pocket..Bill and Joe walked out with $10.00,Plus the money Joy and I spent for the place to help your band !!!! You knew what you where doing!?!?!?
    And another thing, Bill playing the drums for cold train and sounding good,!?!?!?!
    The music is fucking easy for him and he's been playing with them for years...
    Joe, I don’t hate you!!!! Like I said already I feel bad for Bill and Joe... You fucked them good!!!!!!!!!!! There's a right way and a wrong way to do things!!!!
    Just remember who ever your hearing shit from???? Don't think they are not saying shit about you too!!! I will not play drama games!!! If you want to talk?? You let me know???

One more thing People call here telling Bill, They should of giving Bill and Joe heads up about you!!!!
    I don’t want it to sound like Bill hates you cause he don’t, BUT he is HURT!!!!!!

OK now for Krazy horse, What ever...Cause like I said, you knew what you where doing. You where quitting the band and you did not even talk to the owner and the other band members about playing there for cheaper or something!!! It was all about you!!!! Something you need to learn Joe is when your in a band or anything that involves more then just you it's called a TEAM and you talk to the other members!!!

Oh, that's funny all about you. Was told you where like that from 1 of the phone calls we got...

Me:
    i never said one fucking bad thing about billy

Dumb bI did fix some stuff and added more. I copy and pasted what I sent him.. Thanks for reading.. So again its Deanna or Dick running there mouth again... Smiling face with smiling eyes
    Then I get an email back from him saying he never said anything about Bill.. I did not and will not even reply..
    Thanks again for reading, I just dont want to look like an ass,but at this point I dont give a fuck..lol

I don’t have a problem, just telling the truth, If people call my house and ask if Joe had a melt down and is that why he quit the band???
    We have told them he is having money problems!!SO HOW DARE YOU!!!!
    Ya, I do have a problem with you, your right I was not in the band... But when I start to hear shit you have said about Bill, FUCK YOU,GAME ON!!!!!
    So now about the band, Hey I understand your having money problems, Don't everybody today????? The way you did it was so wrong!!!!!!!!! YOU wasted everybody s time!!! a year.. I feel bad for Bill and Joe .. I can speak for Bill, He's hurt and pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!! You gave him a whole 3 minutes on the phone.. That's how you treat your friends??? Bill would of did anything to help you out!!! If you remember?? We asked you to give William lessons for a 1\2 hr before band practice... I would of paid you 40-50$ for teaching him!!!!
    And for the lights your right, Bill and Joe did pay for them, thinking the band was staying together.. You walked out of there with $90.00 or something like that in your pocket..Bill and Joe walked out with $10.00,Plus the money Joy and I spent for the place to help your band !!!! You knew what you where doing!?!?!?
    And another thing, Bill playing the drums for cold train and sounding good,!?!?!?!
    The music is fucking easy for him and he's been playing with them for years...
    Joe, I don’t hate you!!!! Like I said already I feel bad for Bill and Joe... You fucked them good!!!!!!!!!!! There's a right way and a wrong way to do things!!!!
    Just remember who ever your hearing shit from???? Don't think they are not saying shit about you too!!! I will not play drama games!!! If you want to talk?? You let me know???
    One more thing People call here telling Bill, They should of giving Bill and Joe heads up about you!!!!
    I don’t want it to sound like Bill hates you cause he don’t, BUT he is HURT!!!!!!
    OK now for Krazy horse, What ever...Cause like I said, you knew what you where doing. You where quitting the band and you did not even talk to the owner and the other band members about playing there for cheaper or something!!! It was all about you!!!! Something you need to learn Joe is when your in a band or anything that involves more then just you it's called a TEAM and you talk to the other members!!!
    Oh, that's funny all about you. Was told you where like that from 1 of the phone calls we got...

Me:
    what are talking about your fucking mental.

Kelly:
    That was for Bill... Sorry, just letting him know whats going on!!!!!

Kelly:
    No drama.. Good bye and good luck with your life!!!

Me:
    no drama your all drama

Kelly:
    Joe, Honey.. Go get a life will ya!!!! You are not worth my time... If you want I will tell Bill everything you have said about him!!!!
    Don't make your self look any worse then you already do..
    Remember Joe, You have fucked enough people and you are loosing friends big time, so you should walk very lightly...

Me to bill:
    Hey bill I don't know where your wife is getting this shit that I'm talking about u... I fucking praise your drumming always have and always will... Ask rich. Deanna's saying shit about me to Kelly.. All I said was I was amazed that u suck down a beer everytime in the middle of a song at the cannery. Please don't believe what u hear from that psycho.

I had to quit the band cuz I can't afford the drive no more nothing more. I'm sorry I really am the band was awesome. I need to work more and play less. U were my friend before and still are my friend now I hope .

Bill who is Kelly:
    FIRST of all you fucking DRUNK!!!! YA, this is Kelly.. You call me a psycho.. You fucking head case!!!!! You emailed me starting shit!!!! Just cause I told you the truth and you cant handle it,FUCK YOU!!!!! Don't going blaming D for what we have heard... Like I told you already,People have called are house about you!!!!! SO fuck off!!!!!!!! NO wounder why people want to kick your ass!!!!! Your the fucking drama queen. The last email,I said no drama and good bye and have a good life... Who keeps emailing!!!! Go get a job grow up and get a life!!!!!

Me:
    Lol about me ??? What about me??? Ya u r fucking psycho.. U r the only person who has a problem with me quiting. And your not in the fucking band. I couldn't afford it no more get it???? Ya I emailed you cuz I was tellin u what happened at the Krazy horse... Wtf Kelly why u gotta start shit with me?? I did nothing to u. I put everything I had into that band. Why u doin this to me

Me:
    And no I didn't mean u were a psycho Kelly I said Deanna

Me:
    As for people called u about me in a band???? I was only in 3 other bands beside my bros??? I am the most loyal band mate. I put 100% into music. So I don't know where your getting this from u stupid cunt.

this cunt is fucking nuts.

3. face palm

face palm Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :lol: nigga pls

4. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Brang.

:lol:

Sorry, let me try to read that again.

5. Boss Ono

Boss Ono New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This seems important but I'm busy right now and will check back. For now I will take you at your word. :hat:

6. Dave

Dave Active Member

Reputations:
    Holy shit

7. GHP

GHP New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Hi Jobbey other than that how's life treating you

8. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
    ˙ǝɯ uo osʇnu ʇuǝʍ ɥɔʇıq ǝɥʇ puɐ ˙˙˙buıʎɐןd ǝɹǝʍ ǝʍ ʎɥʍ ɹǝɥ pǝxoquı ʇsnظ ı os

"pǝsoןɔ sɐʍ ʇı pıɐs noʎ ʇɥbnoɥʇ ı ɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɯɥ"˙ǝɹǝɥʇ uo sʇsod ǝɟıʍ sɹǝɯɯnɹp ǝɥʇ puɐ ˙buıʎɐןd sı ʎɐןdɹǝʍod ʇɐɥʇ ʇuǝʌǝ uɐ dn ʇnd ı os
    ˙bıb ou pǝʞɔnɟ sɐʍ ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp sɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ ˙ʍoɥs ǝɥʇ ʎɐןd oʇ pǝǝɹbɐ ʎɐןdɹǝʍod puɐq ʎɯ os

˙ɯɐs 'spɹɐbǝɹ ˙ɹǝɥbıɥ ʇǝb sʍɐɹp ɹno ɟı ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ uı uıɐbɐ ssǝuısnq op uɐɔ ǝʍ sdɐɥɹǝd 'ǝoظ ɹǝʇʇǝq buıop ǝɹǝʍ qnןɔ ǝɥʇ ɥsıʍ ı 'ʎɹɹos ɯɐ ı ˙puɐʇsɹǝpun ןןıʍ ı 'pǝdʎʇ ʇsnظ ı ʇɐɥʍ ɟo ʇɥbıן uı bıb ʎɐןdɹǝʍod ǝɥʇ ןǝɔuɐɔ oʇ ǝʞıן pןnoʍ noʎ ɟı ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝן ˙pɐǝɥ ɹǝd 5$ ʇɐ ɹoop ǝɥʇ sǝʞɐʇ puɐq ǝɥʇ snןd '003$ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb uɐɔ ı ˙uo pǝǝɹbɐ ǝʍ 009$ ǝɥʇ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ʇouuɐɔ ı '2/2 uo sǝob ʎɐןdɹǝʍod sɐ ɹɐɟ sɐ ˙ɹoop ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɐןd oʇ ʎʇɹɐd ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɯoɹɟ ɹǝɟɟo uɐ ǝʌɐɥ ı puɐ 'puɐq ǝɥʇ oʇ 055$ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ʇouuɐɔ ı sɐ 'ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp ןǝɔuɐɔ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı 'ʎɐpıɹɟ sıɥʇ ˙ǝnuǝʌ ɹno ʎɐןd oɥʍ spuɐq ʎuɐ oʇ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ɐ ɹǝɟɟo oʇ ǝןqɐun ɯɐ ı 'ǝɯıʇ sıɥʇ ʇɐ puɐ 'uǝdo buıǝq ɟo sɥʇuoɯ ʍǝɟ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʌo suoıʇɔǝظoɹd ʇǝɯ ʇou sɐɥ qnןɔ ɹno 'ʎןǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎzɐɹʞ ɯoɹɟ ɯɐs ˙ǝoظ ıɥ

oʇɐɯɐp ɯɐs
    ˙ǝɯ pǝʇxǝʇ ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ sı sıɥʇ

˙ɹoop ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ buıʎɐןd ǝuo ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇob ǝɥ os puɐq ǝɥʇ ʎɐd oʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ʇupןnoɔ ǝɥ znɔ bıb ʇɐɥʇ pǝןןǝɔuɐɔ ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ sʎɐʍʎuɐ ˙ǝuo sıɥʇ ɹǝʇɟɐ sʞǝǝʍ 2 uı pǝʞooq bıb ɐ pɐɥ osןɐ ǝʍ ןןǝʍ

˙pǝq oʇ ʇuǝʍ puɐ ǝɯoɥ ʇuǝʍ puɐ xnq 06 ɥʇıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɐʇʇno pǝʞןɐʍ ı ˙ןoן xnq 01 ǝpɐɯ ɹǝɯɯnɹp puɐ ɹǝʎɐןd ssɐq ǝɥʇ ˙ɥɔɐǝ 06 ǝpɐɯ ɟןǝsʎɯ puɐ ʇsıɹɐʇınb ɹǝɥʇo 'ɹǝbuıs ǝɥʇ 'ʇɥbıu ǝɥʇ ɟo puǝ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ˙buos ʎɹǝʌǝ ǝɹoɟǝq uı sı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʎǝʞ buıʞɔnɟ ʇɐɥʍ buıʞsɐ ɟɟo ǝɯ buıssıd sɐʍ ɹǝʎɐןd ssɐq ǝɥʇ ɥbnoɥʇןɐ 'ssɐ pǝʞɔıʞ ǝʍ ˙uo pɹɐɥ os pǝʞɹoʍ ǝʍ bıb ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝɯıʇ

˙"ʇı ɹoɟ ʎɐd ןןǝʍ ʎɹɹoʍ ʇuop" 'pıɐs ɹǝɯɯnɹp puɐ ɹǝʎɐןd ssɐq ǝɥʇ ןןǝʍ ˙"sʇɥbıן ǝʌɐɥ n ʍou ǝɹǝɥʇ" ˙ǝןqɐʇ ǝɥʇ uo sɹǝʇɥbıן 2 ʍǝɹɥʇ ı ¿sʇɥbıן ʇuɐʍ noʎ pıɐs ı ˙ɥʇɐɯ ǝɥʇ op ˙009 sʇǝb puɐq ˙051 sı punos ˙052 ǝɹɐ sʇɥbıן ˙ɯǝɥʇ ɹoɟ puɐq ɹno ɟo ʇsǝɹ ǝɥʇ pǝɥsnd puɐ bıb sıɥʇ ɹoɟ sʇɥbıן pǝʇuɐʍ ʇsıssɐq puɐ ɹǝɯɯnɹp ǝɥʇ ˙001 ɐ ʇnoqɐ ʇǝb pןnoɥs ı 'bıb sıɥʇ uo buıʇunoɔ ʎןןɐǝɹ ɯı os ˙qoظ ʎɯ ɯoɹɟ ɟɟo pǝʎɐן ʇǝb ı sɐɯx ǝɹoɟǝq ʞǝǝʍ ɐ sʇı os

˙"sbuos ǝɥʇ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʎןuo pןnoɔ ǝɥ pǝɥsıʍ ǝɥ" ʇɐɥʇ pǝuıɐןdɯoɔ puɐ sʇɹɐd ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ɹǝʌǝu pןnoɔ ǝɥ ʍʇq pǝʞɔns ɹǝʎɐןd ssɐq ǝɥʇ ˙ʇɥbıu ןןnɟ ɐ ɥbnoɹɥʇ sn ʇǝb oʇ sbuos ǝɹoɯ 02 ǝɥʇ ʇuɹɐǝן ǝʍ os ˙sɥʇuɯ 3 uı ǝɹoɯ 02 pǝpǝǝu ǝʍ ˙uǝɥʇ sbuos 81 pɐɥ ʎןuo ǝʍ ɥbnoɥʇןɐ pǝǝɹbɐ ı ˙ɯǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ǝʌǝ sɹɐǝʎ ʍǝu op pןnoɔ ǝʍ ɟı pǝʞsɐ puɐ dn ǝɯ pǝןןɐɔ ɹǝuʍo qnןɔ ɐ sʎɐʍʎuɐ ˙uǝǝnb ɐɯɐɹp buıʞɔnɟ ןɐǝɹ ɐ ǝq oʇ ʇno pǝuɹnʇ ǝɥs ˙ɟ/b ʎɯ ɥʇıʍ dn ǝʞoɹq ı ɹǝqɯǝʇdǝs punoɹɐ ˙ʇɐ pǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ǝʍ ǝsnoɥ soɥʍ ǝɟıʍ sɹǝɯɯnɹp ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ buoןɐ ʇob ǝɥs ˙ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd ʎɹǝʌǝ oʇ uʍop ɟ/b ʍǝu ʎɯ buɐɹq ˙ʇs1 ʇɐ ʇɐǝɹb sɐʍ ʇı˙ pǝʇɹɐʇs ı uǝɥʍ sbuos 21 ǝʞıן pɐɥ ʎǝɥʇ ˙ʎɐʍʎuɐ pǝuıoظ ı os ˙ʇɔ ɟo sʞɔıʇs ǝɥʇ uı 'ǝʌıɹp uıɯ 05 ɐ ǝʞıן ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd oʇ ןnɐɥ buoן ɐ sɐʍ ʇı ˙ɹɐǝʎ ʇsɐן ɟo 6/9 uo ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp puɐq sıɥʇ uıoظ oʇ pǝʞsɐ sɐʍ ı uǝɥʍ pǝʇɹɐʇs ןןɐ ʇı

˙ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ɹɐǝq os pǝʌןoʌuı puɐ buoן sı sıɥʇ

9. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    moar Kelly G! :yay:

10. Engaged Chicken

Reputations:
    Kelly types like Slippy. :c

11. BleedingGums

BleedingGums Fesh Fox Faggot VIP

Reputations:
    ˙sʇnu buıʞɔnɟ sı ʇunɔ sıɥʇ

˙ʇunɔ pıdnʇs n ɯoɹɟ sıɥʇ buıʇʇǝb ɹnoʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı os ˙ɔısnɯ oʇuı %001 ʇnd ı ˙ǝʇɐɯ puɐq ןɐʎoן ʇsoɯ ǝɥʇ ɯɐ ı ¿¿¿soɹq ʎɯ ǝpısǝq spuɐq ɹǝɥʇo 3 uı ʎןuo sɐʍ ı ¿¿¿¿puɐq ɐ uı ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ n pǝןןɐɔ ǝןdoǝd ɹoɟ sɐ
    :ǝɯ

ɐuuɐǝp pıɐs ı ʎןןǝʞ oɥɔʎsd ɐ ǝɹǝʍ n uɐǝɯ ʇ,upıp ı ou puɐ

ǝɯ oʇ sıɥʇ uıop n ʎɥʍ ˙puɐq ʇɐɥʇ oʇuı pɐɥ ı buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ʇnd ı ˙n oʇ buıɥʇou pıp ı ¿¿ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ʇıɥs ʇɹɐʇs ɐʇʇob n ʎɥʍ ʎןןǝʞ ɟʇʍ ˙˙˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎzɐɹʞ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ pǝuǝddɐɥ ʇɐɥʍ n uıןןǝʇ sɐʍ ı znɔ noʎ pǝןıɐɯǝ ı ɐʎ ¿¿¿¿ʇı ʇǝb ǝɹoɯ ou ʇı pɹoɟɟɐ ʇ,upןnoɔ ı ˙puɐq buıʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ uı ʇou ɹnoʎ puɐ ˙buıʇınb ǝɯ ɥʇıʍ ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ sɐɥ oɥʍ uosɹǝd ʎןuo ǝɥʇ ɹ n ˙˙oɥɔʎsd buıʞɔnɟ ɹ n ɐʎ ¿¿¿ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ʇɐɥʍ ¿¿¿ ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ןoן

¡¡¡¡¡ǝɟıן ɐ ʇǝb puɐ dn ʍoɹb qoظ ɐ ʇǝb ob ¡¡¡¡buıןıɐɯǝ sdǝǝʞ oɥʍ ˙˙˙ǝɟıן poob ɐ ǝʌɐɥ puɐ ǝʎq poob puɐ ɐɯɐɹp ou pıɐs ı'ןıɐɯǝ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ ˙uǝǝnb ɐɯɐɹp buıʞɔnɟ ǝɥʇ ɹnoʎ ¡¡¡¡¡ssɐ ɹnoʎ ʞɔıʞ oʇ ʇuɐʍ ǝןdoǝd ʎɥʍ ɹǝpunoʍ ou ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ os ¡¡¡¡¡noʎ ʇnoqɐ ǝsnoɥ ǝɹɐ pǝןןɐɔ ǝʌɐɥ ǝןdoǝd'ʎpɐǝɹןɐ noʎ pןoʇ ı ǝʞıן ˙˙˙pɹɐǝɥ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ ʇɐɥʍ ɹoɟ p buıɯɐןq buıob ʇ,uop ¡¡¡¡¡noʎ ʞɔnɟ'ʇı ǝןpuɐɥ ʇuɐɔ noʎ puɐ ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥʇ noʎ pןoʇ ı ǝsnɐɔ ʇsnظ ¡¡¡¡ʇıɥs buıʇɹɐʇs ǝɯ pǝןıɐɯǝ noʎ ¡¡¡¡¡ǝsɐɔ pɐǝɥ buıʞɔnɟ noʎ ˙˙oɥɔʎsd ɐ ǝɯ ןןɐɔ noʎ ˙˙ʎןןǝʞ sı sıɥʇ 'ɐʎ ¡¡¡¡ʞunɹp buıʞɔnɟ noʎ ןןɐ ɟo ʇsɹıɟ
    :ʎןןǝʞ sı oɥʍ ןןıq

˙ ǝdoɥ ı ʍou puǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ǝɹɐ ןןıʇs puɐ ǝɹoɟǝq puǝıɹɟ ʎɯ ǝɹǝʍ n ˙ssǝן ʎɐןd puɐ ǝɹoɯ ʞɹoʍ oʇ pǝǝu ı ˙ǝɯosǝʍɐ sɐʍ puɐq ǝɥʇ ɯɐ ʎןןɐǝɹ ı ʎɹɹos ɯ,ı ˙ǝɹoɯ buıɥʇou ǝɹoɯ ou ǝʌıɹp ǝɥʇ pɹoɟɟɐ ʇ,uɐɔ ı znɔ puɐq ǝɥʇ ʇınb oʇ pɐɥ ı

˙oɥɔʎsd ʇɐɥʇ ɯoɹɟ ɹɐǝɥ n ʇɐɥʍ ǝʌǝıןǝq ʇ,uop ǝsɐǝןd ˙ʎɹǝuuɐɔ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ buos ɐ ɟo ǝןppıɯ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯıʇʎɹǝʌǝ ɹǝǝq ɐ uʍop ʞɔns n ʇɐɥʇ pǝzɐɯɐ sɐʍ ı sɐʍ pıɐs ı ןןɐ ˙˙ʎןןǝʞ oʇ ǝɯ ʇnoqɐ ʇıɥs buıʎɐs s,ɐuuɐǝp ˙ɥɔıɹ ʞsɐ ˙˙˙ןןıʍ sʎɐʍןɐ puɐ ǝʌɐɥ sʎɐʍןɐ buıɯɯnɹp ɹnoʎ ǝsıɐɹd buıʞɔnɟ ı ˙˙˙n ʇnoqɐ buıʞןɐʇ ɯ,ı ʇɐɥʇ ʇıɥs sıɥʇ buıʇʇǝb sı ǝɟıʍ ɹnoʎ ǝɹǝɥʍ ʍouʞ ʇ,uop ı ןןıq ʎǝɥ
    :ןןıq oʇ ǝɯ

˙˙˙ʎןʇɥbıן ʎɹǝʌ ʞןɐʍ pןnoɥs noʎ os 'ǝɯıʇ bıq spuǝıɹɟ buısooן ǝɹɐ noʎ puɐ ǝןdoǝd ɥbnouǝ pǝʞɔnɟ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ 'ǝoظ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ
    ˙˙op ʎpɐǝɹןɐ noʎ uǝɥʇ ǝsɹoʍ ʎuɐ ʞooן ɟןǝs ɹnoʎ ǝʞɐɯ ʇ,uop
    ¡¡¡¡ɯıɥ ʇnoqɐ pıɐs ǝʌɐɥ noʎ buıɥʇʎɹǝʌǝ ןןıq ןןǝʇ ןןıʍ ı ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı ˙˙˙ǝɯıʇ ʎɯ ɥʇɹoʍ ʇou ǝɹɐ noʎ ¡¡¡¡ɐʎ ןןıʍ ǝɟıן ɐ ʇǝb ob ˙˙ʎǝuoɥ 'ǝoظ
    :ʎןןǝʞ

ɐɯɐɹp ןןɐ ɹnoʎ ɐɯɐɹp ou

¡¡¡ǝɟıן ɹnoʎ ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnן poob puɐ ǝʎq poob ˙˙ɐɯɐɹp ou

¡¡¡¡¡uo buıob sʇɐɥʍ ʍouʞ ɯıɥ buıʇʇǝן ʇsnظ 'ʎɹɹos ˙˙˙ןןıq ɹoɟ sɐʍ ʇɐɥʇ

˙ןɐʇuǝɯ buıʞɔnɟ ɹnoʎ ʇnoqɐ buıʞןɐʇ ǝɹɐ ʇɐɥʍ

˙˙˙ʇob ǝʍ sןןɐɔ ǝuoɥd ǝɥʇ ɟo 1 ɯoɹɟ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ pןoʇ sɐʍ ˙noʎ ʇnoqɐ ןןɐ ʎuunɟ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥo
    ¡¡¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞןɐʇ noʎ puɐ ɯɐǝʇ ɐ pǝןןɐɔ s,ʇı noʎ ʇsnظ uǝɥʇ ǝɹoɯ sǝʌןoʌuı ʇɐɥʇ buıɥʇʎuɐ ɹo puɐq ɐ uı ɹnoʎ uǝɥʍ sı ǝoظ uɹɐǝן oʇ pǝǝu noʎ buıɥʇǝɯos ¡¡¡¡noʎ ʇnoqɐ ןןɐ sɐʍ ʇı ¡¡¡buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo ɹǝdɐǝɥɔ ɹoɟ ǝɹǝɥʇ buıʎɐןd ʇnoqɐ sɹǝqɯǝɯ puɐq ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞןɐʇ uǝʌǝ ʇou pıp noʎ puɐ puɐq ǝɥʇ buıʇʇınb ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ˙buıop ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʍǝuʞ noʎ 'pıɐs ı ǝʞıן ǝsnɐɔ˙˙˙ɹǝʌǝ ʇɐɥʍ 'ǝsɹoɥ ʎzɐɹʞ ɹoɟ ʍou ʞo
    ¡¡¡¡¡¡ʇɹnɥ sı ǝɥ ʇnq 'ʇ’uop ǝɥ ǝsnɐɔ noʎ sǝʇɐɥ ןןıq ǝʞıן punos oʇ ʇı ʇuɐʍ ʇ’uop ı
    ¡¡¡¡noʎ ʇnoqɐ dn spɐǝɥ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq buıʌıb ɟo pןnoɥs ʎǝɥʇ 'ןןıq buıןןǝʇ ǝɹǝɥ ןןɐɔ ǝןdoǝd buıɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo
    ¿¿¿ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝן noʎ ¿¿ʞןɐʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı ¡¡¡sǝɯɐb ɐɯɐɹp ʎɐןd ʇou ןןıʍ ı ¡¡¡ooʇ noʎ ʇnoqɐ ʇıɥs buıʎɐs ʇou ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uop ¿¿¿¿ɯoɹɟ ʇıɥs buıɹɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɹǝʌǝ oɥʍ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇsnظ
    ¡¡¡¡sbuıɥʇ op oʇ ʎɐʍ buoɹʍ ɐ puɐ ʎɐʍ ʇɥbıɹ ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡poob ɯǝɥʇ pǝʞɔnɟ noʎ ˙˙˙ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq ɹoɟ pɐq ןǝǝɟ ı ʎpɐǝɹןɐ pıɐs ı ǝʞıן ¡¡¡¡noʎ ǝʇɐɥ ʇ’uop ı 'ǝoظ
    ˙˙˙sɹɐǝʎ ɹoɟ ɯǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ buıʎɐןd uǝǝq s,ǝɥ puɐ ɯıɥ ɹoɟ ʎsɐǝ buıʞɔnɟ sı ɔısnɯ ǝɥʇ
    ¡¿¡¿¡¿¡'poob buıpunos puɐ uıɐɹʇ pןoɔ ɹoɟ sɯnɹp ǝɥʇ buıʎɐןd ןןıq 'buıɥʇ ɹǝɥʇouɐ puɐ
    ¿¡¿¡¿¡buıop ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʍǝuʞ noʎ ¡¡¡¡ puɐq ɹnoʎ dןǝɥ oʇ ǝɔɐןd ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇuǝds ı puɐ ʎoظ ʎǝuoɯ ǝɥʇ snןd'00˙01$ ɥʇıʍ ʇno pǝʞןɐʍ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq˙˙ʇǝʞɔod ɹnoʎ uı ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo 00˙06$ ɥʇıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno pǝʞןɐʍ noʎ ˙˙ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ buıʎɐʇs sɐʍ puɐq ǝɥʇ buıʞuıɥʇ 'ɯǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɐd pıp ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq 'ʇɥbıɹ ɹnoʎ sʇɥbıן ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ puɐ
    ¡¡¡¡ɯıɥ buıɥɔɐǝʇ ɹoɟ $05-04 noʎ pıɐd ɟo pןnoʍ ı ˙˙˙ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd puɐq ǝɹoɟǝq ɹɥ 2\1 ɐ ɹoɟ suossǝן ɯɐıןןıʍ ǝʌıb oʇ noʎ pǝʞsɐ ǝʍ ¿¿ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ noʎ ɟı ¡¡¡ʇno noʎ dןǝɥ oʇ buıɥʇʎuɐ pıp ɟo pןnoʍ ןןıq ¿¿¿spuǝıɹɟ ɹnoʎ ʇɐǝɹʇ noʎ ʍoɥ s,ʇɐɥʇ ˙˙ǝuoɥd ǝɥʇ uo sǝʇnuıɯ 3 ǝןoɥʍ ɐ ɯıɥ ǝʌɐb noʎ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡pǝssıd puɐ ʇɹnɥ s,ǝɥ 'ןןıq ɹoɟ ʞɐǝds uɐɔ ı ˙˙ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq ɹoɟ pɐq ןǝǝɟ ı ˙˙ɹɐǝʎ ɐ ¡¡¡ǝɯıʇ s ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ pǝʇsɐʍ noʎ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡buoɹʍ os sɐʍ ʇı pıp noʎ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ¿¿¿¿¿ʎɐpoʇ ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ ʇ,uop 'sɯǝןqoɹd ʎǝuoɯ buıʌɐɥ ɹnoʎ puɐʇsɹǝpun ı ʎǝɥ 'puɐq ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʍou os
    ¡¡¡¡¡uo ǝɯɐb'noʎ ʞɔnɟ 'ןןıq ʇnoqɐ pıɐs ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇıɥs ɹɐǝɥ oʇ ʇɹɐʇs ı uǝɥʍ ʇnq ˙˙˙puɐq ǝɥʇ uı ʇou sɐʍ ı ʇɥbıɹ ɹnoʎ 'noʎ ɥʇıʍ ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ ǝʌɐɥ op ı 'ɐʎ
    ¡¡¡¡noʎ ǝɹɐp ʍoɥ os¡¡sɯǝןqoɹd ʎǝuoɯ buıʌɐɥ sı ǝɥ ɯǝɥʇ pןoʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ
    ¿¿¿puɐq ǝɥʇ ʇınb ǝɥ ʎɥʍ ʇɐɥʇ sı puɐ uʍop ʇןǝɯ ɐ pɐɥ ǝoظ ɟı ʞsɐ puɐ ǝsnoɥ ʎɯ ןןɐɔ ǝןdoǝd ɟı 'ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥʇ buıןןǝʇ ʇsnظ 'ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ’uop ı

ןoן˙˙ʞɔnɟ ɐ ǝʌıb ʇuop ı ʇuıod sıɥʇ ʇɐ ʇnq'ssɐ uɐ ǝʞıן ʞooן oʇ ʇuɐʍ ʇuop ʇsnظ ı 'buıpɐǝɹ ɹoɟ uıɐbɐ sʞuɐɥʇ
    ˙˙ʎןdǝɹ uǝʌǝ ʇou ןןıʍ puɐ ʇou pıp ı ˙˙ןןıq ʇnoqɐ buıɥʇʎuɐ pıɐs ɹǝʌǝu ǝɥ buıʎɐs ɯıɥ ɯoɹɟ ʞɔɐq ןıɐɯǝ uɐ ʇǝb ı uǝɥʇ
    sǝʎǝ buıןıɯs ɥʇıʍ ǝɔɐɟ buıןıɯs ˙˙˙uıɐbɐ ɥʇnoɯ ǝɹǝɥʇ buıuunɹ ʞɔıp ɹo ɐuuɐǝp sʇı uıɐbɐ os ˙˙buıpɐǝɹ ɹoɟ sʞuɐɥʇ ˙˙ɯıɥ ʇuǝs ı ʇɐɥʍ pǝʇsɐd puɐ ʎdoɔ ı ˙ǝɹoɯ pǝppɐ puɐ ɟɟnʇs ǝɯos xıɟ pıp ıq qɯnp

ʎןןıq ʇnoqɐ buıɥʇ pɐq buıʞɔnɟ ǝuo pıɐs ɹǝʌǝu ı

˙˙˙ʇob ǝʍ sןןɐɔ ǝuoɥd ǝɥʇ ɟo 1 ɯoɹɟ ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ pןoʇ sɐʍ ˙noʎ ʇnoqɐ ןןɐ ʎuunɟ s,ʇɐɥʇ 'ɥo

¡¡¡sɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞןɐʇ noʎ puɐ ɯɐǝʇ ɐ pǝןןɐɔ s,ʇı noʎ ʇsnظ uǝɥʇ ǝɹoɯ sǝʌןoʌuı ʇɐɥʇ buıɥʇʎuɐ ɹo puɐq ɐ uı ɹnoʎ uǝɥʍ sı ǝoظ uɹɐǝן oʇ pǝǝu noʎ buıɥʇǝɯos ¡¡¡¡noʎ ʇnoqɐ ןןɐ sɐʍ ʇı ¡¡¡buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo ɹǝdɐǝɥɔ ɹoɟ ǝɹǝɥʇ buıʎɐןd ʇnoqɐ sɹǝqɯǝɯ puɐq ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ puɐ ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ oʇ ʞןɐʇ uǝʌǝ ʇou pıp noʎ puɐ puɐq ǝɥʇ buıʇʇınb ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ˙buıop ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʍǝuʞ noʎ 'pıɐs ı ǝʞıן ǝsnɐɔ˙˙˙ɹǝʌǝ ʇɐɥʍ 'ǝsɹoɥ ʎzɐɹʞ ɹoɟ ʍou ʞo

¡¡¡¡¡¡ʇɹnɥ sı ǝɥ ʇnq 'ʇ’uop ǝɥ ǝsnɐɔ noʎ sǝʇɐɥ ןןıq ǝʞıן punos oʇ ʇı ʇuɐʍ ʇ’uop ı
    ¡¡¡¡noʎ ʇnoqɐ dn spɐǝɥ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq buıʌıb ɟo pןnoɥs ʎǝɥʇ 'ןןıq buıןןǝʇ ǝɹǝɥ ןןɐɔ ǝןdoǝd buıɥʇ ǝɹoɯ ǝuo

¿¿¿ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝן noʎ ¿¿ʞןɐʇ oʇ ʇuɐʍ noʎ ɟı ¡¡¡sǝɯɐb ɐɯɐɹp ʎɐןd ʇou ןןıʍ ı ¡¡¡ooʇ noʎ ʇnoqɐ ʇıɥs buıʎɐs ʇou ǝɹɐ ʎǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ ʇ,uop ¿¿¿¿ɯoɹɟ ʇıɥs buıɹɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ɹǝʌǝ oɥʍ ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ ʇsnظ
    ¡¡¡¡sbuıɥʇ op oʇ ʎɐʍ buoɹʍ ɐ puɐ ʎɐʍ ʇɥbıɹ ɐ s,ǝɹǝɥʇ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡poob ɯǝɥʇ pǝʞɔnɟ noʎ ˙˙˙ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq ɹoɟ pɐq ןǝǝɟ ı ʎpɐǝɹןɐ pıɐs ı ǝʞıן ¡¡¡¡noʎ ǝʇɐɥ ʇ’uop ı 'ǝoظ
    ˙˙˙sɹɐǝʎ ɹoɟ ɯǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ buıʎɐןd uǝǝq s,ǝɥ puɐ ɯıɥ ɹoɟ ʎsɐǝ buıʞɔnɟ sı ɔısnɯ ǝɥʇ
    ¡¿¡¿¡¿¡'poob buıpunos puɐ uıɐɹʇ pןoɔ ɹoɟ sɯnɹp ǝɥʇ buıʎɐןd ןןıq 'buıɥʇ ɹǝɥʇouɐ puɐ
    ¿¡¿¡¿¡buıop ǝɹǝɥʍ noʎ ʇɐɥʍ ʍǝuʞ noʎ ¡¡¡¡ puɐq ɹnoʎ dןǝɥ oʇ ǝɔɐןd ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʇuǝds ı puɐ ʎoظ ʎǝuoɯ ǝɥʇ snןd'00˙01$ ɥʇıʍ ʇno pǝʞןɐʍ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq˙˙ʇǝʞɔod ɹnoʎ uı ʇɐɥʇ ǝʞıן buıɥʇǝɯos ɹo 00˙06$ ɥʇıʍ ǝɹǝɥʇ ɟo ʇno pǝʞןɐʍ noʎ ˙˙ɹǝɥʇǝboʇ buıʎɐʇs sɐʍ puɐq ǝɥʇ buıʞuıɥʇ 'ɯǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɐd pıp ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq 'ʇɥbıɹ ɹnoʎ sʇɥbıן ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ puɐ
    ¡¡¡¡ɯıɥ buıɥɔɐǝʇ ɹoɟ $05-04 noʎ pıɐd ɟo pןnoʍ ı ˙˙˙ǝɔıʇɔɐɹd puɐq ǝɹoɟǝq ɹɥ 2\1 ɐ ɹoɟ suossǝן ɯɐıןןıʍ ǝʌıb oʇ noʎ pǝʞsɐ ǝʍ ¿¿ɹǝqɯǝɯǝɹ noʎ ɟı ¡¡¡ʇno noʎ dןǝɥ oʇ buıɥʇʎuɐ pıp ɟo pןnoʍ ןןıq ¿¿¿spuǝıɹɟ ɹnoʎ ʇɐǝɹʇ noʎ ʍoɥ s,ʇɐɥʇ ˙˙ǝuoɥd ǝɥʇ uo sǝʇnuıɯ 3 ǝןoɥʍ ɐ ɯıɥ ǝʌɐb noʎ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡pǝssıd puɐ ʇɹnɥ s,ǝɥ 'ןןıq ɹoɟ ʞɐǝds uɐɔ ı ˙˙ ǝoظ puɐ ןןıq ɹoɟ pɐq ןǝǝɟ ı ˙˙ɹɐǝʎ ɐ ¡¡¡ǝɯıʇ s ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ pǝʇsɐʍ noʎ ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡buoɹʍ os sɐʍ ʇı pıp noʎ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ ¿¿¿¿¿ʎɐpoʇ ʎpoqʎɹǝʌǝ ʇ,uop 'sɯǝןqoɹd ʎǝuoɯ buıʌɐɥ ɹnoʎ puɐʇsɹǝpun ı ʎǝɥ 'puɐq ǝɥʇ ʇnoqɐ ʍou os
    ¡¡¡¡¡uo ǝɯɐb'noʎ ʞɔnɟ 'ןןıq ʇnoqɐ pıɐs ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇıɥs ɹɐǝɥ oʇ ʇɹɐʇs ı uǝɥʍ ʇnq ˙˙˙puɐq ǝɥʇ uı ʇou sɐʍ ı ʇɥbıɹ ɹnoʎ 'noʎ ɥʇıʍ ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ ǝʌɐɥ op ı 'ɐʎ
    ¡¡¡¡noʎ ǝɹɐp ʍoɥ os¡¡sɯǝןqoɹd ʎǝuoɯ buıʌɐɥ sı ǝɥ ɯǝɥʇ pןoʇ ǝʌɐɥ ǝʍ
    ¿¿¿puɐq ǝɥʇ ʇınb ǝɥ ʎɥʍ ʇɐɥʇ sı puɐ uʍop ʇןǝɯ ɐ pɐɥ ǝoظ ɟı ʞsɐ puɐ ǝsnoɥ ʎɯ ןןɐɔ ǝןdoǝd ɟı 'ɥʇnɹʇ ǝɥʇ buıןןǝʇ ʇsnظ 'ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ ǝʌɐɥ ʇ’uop ı

˙ɯɐs 'spɹɐbǝɹ ˙ɹǝɥbıɥ ʇǝb sʍɐɹp ɹno ɟı ǝɹnʇnɟ ǝɥʇ uı uıɐbɐ ssǝuısnq op uɐɔ ǝʍ sdɐɥɹǝd 'ǝoظ ɹǝʇʇǝq buıop ǝɹǝʍ qnןɔ ǝɥʇ ɥsıʍ ı 'ʎɹɹos ɯɐ ı ˙puɐʇsɹǝpun ןןıʍ ı 'pǝdʎʇ ʇsnظ ı ʇɐɥʍ ɟo ʇɥbıן uı bıb ʎɐןdɹǝʍod ǝɥʇ ןǝɔuɐɔ oʇ ǝʞıן pןnoʍ noʎ ɟı ʍouʞ ǝɯ ʇǝן ˙pɐǝɥ ɹǝd 5$ ʇɐ ɹoop ǝɥʇ sǝʞɐʇ puɐq ǝɥʇ snןd '003$ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb uɐɔ ı ˙uo pǝǝɹbɐ ǝʍ 009$ ǝɥʇ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ʇouuɐɔ ı '2/2 uo sǝob ʎɐןdɹǝʍod sɐ ɹɐɟ sɐ ˙ɹoop ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ ʎɐןd oʇ ʎʇɹɐd ɹǝɥʇouɐ ɯoɹɟ ɹǝɟɟo uɐ ǝʌɐɥ ı puɐ 'puɐq ǝɥʇ oʇ 055$ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ʇouuɐɔ ı sɐ 'ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp ןǝɔuɐɔ oʇ ǝʌɐɥ ı 'ʎɐpıɹɟ sıɥʇ ˙ǝnuǝʌ ɹno ʎɐןd oɥʍ spuɐq ʎuɐ oʇ ǝǝʇuɐɹɐnb ɐ ɹǝɟɟo oʇ ǝןqɐun ɯɐ ı 'ǝɯıʇ sıɥʇ ʇɐ puɐ 'uǝdo buıǝq ɟo sɥʇuoɯ ʍǝɟ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʌo suoıʇɔǝظoɹd ʇǝɯ ʇou sɐɥ qnןɔ ɹno 'ʎןǝʇɐunʇɹoɟun ˙ǝsɹoɥ ʎzɐɹʞ ɯoɹɟ ɯɐs ˙ǝoظ ıɥ

oʇɐɯɐp ɯɐs
    :ǝɯ ʇuǝs ɯɐs

n ˙ʎɐןd ǝʍ uǝɥʍ sʇɥbıן ʇnoqɐ ǝɹɐɔ ʇupıp ı pǝɹǝɟɟo ʎǝɥʇ 'ɯǝɥʇ ɹoɟ pǝʎɐd ןןıq puɐ ǝoظ ˙ǝʌǝ sɹɐǝʎ ʍǝu uo sʇɥbıן ǝɥʇ ɹoɟ sɐ ¿ɥnɥ ¿uʍop ǝɯ ʇnd ɐʇʇob n ʎ ˙ǝuoʎɹǝʌǝ puɐ ǝoظ 'ʎןןıq ǝʌoן ı puɐq ǝɥʇ uı ǝuoʎuɐ pǝɥʇnoɯ pɐq ɹǝʌǝu ı ʇıɥs sıɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ɥbnouǝ ˙˙puɐq ǝɥʇ uı uǝʌǝ ʇou ɹnoʎ puɐ ɯǝןqoɹd ɐ sɐɥ oɥʍ ǝuo ʎןuo ǝɥʇ ɹnoʎ ǝʞıן ǝʞıן sɯǝǝs ¿¿¿¿ɯǝןqoɹd ɹnoʎ sʇɐɥʍ os ˙ʇɐǝɹb ʇɐɥʇ ʇuɹɐ sǝɔuɐuıɟ ʎɯ ˙ǝɹoɯ ʎuɐ ʇnɔıʇɔǝuuoɔ oʇ ǝʌıɹp ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐɯ ʇupןnoɔ ı znɔ ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp ʇınb ı 'ʎןןɐǝɹ uɐǝɯ ı ˙˙˙ʇı ʞooʇ ǝʍ os ɹoop ǝɥʇ snןd 003 ʎɐןdɹǝʍod pǝɹǝɟɟo ǝɥ ˙˙˙ɹǝuʍo ǝɥʇ oʇɐɯɐp ɯɐs ʞsɐ ˙ǝsןǝ ǝuoǝɯos pǝʞooq puɐ ˙˙˙sn ʎɐd ʇupןnoɔ ǝɥ znɔ ןoɹʇuoɔ ǝbɐɯɐp pǝןןǝɔuɐɔ ǝɥ
    'ʎןןǝʞ uǝʇsıן

12. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

Is his wife Slippy? :sarcastic:

13. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    :rolleye:

14. jonpow

jonpow Tennessee Jed VIP

Reputations:
    Anyone got cliff notes on this shit :dontknow:

15. Engaged Chicken

Reputations:
    :lol:

:ninja:

16. Acid

Acid Shat Dead

Reputations:
  17. Smell Muhfinger

Smell Muhfinger "is just really nice?"

Reputations:
  18. Acid

Acid Shat Dead

Reputations:
    in all seriousness, this sounds like normal band politics.

19. Engaged Chicken

Reputations:
    Lots of drama, I couldn't make heads or tails of it. :coffee:

20. Ridic Too2

Ridic Too2 New Member Banned User

Reputations: