News This idiot is no different than the other supporters of illegal immigration

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Sep 15, 2015.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Instead of racial identity politics, it's religious. All that matters is getting more of HIS people here. Let's hope he gets his wish of a prison cell.

http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/glenn-beck-vows-to-smuggle-syrian-christians-into-u-s/

GLENN BECK VOWS TO SMUGGLE SYRIAN CHRISTIANS INTO U.S.
    'I have former CIA people going over, and they're vetting everybody right now'
    Published: 15 hours ago
    image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/09/dernstwnd_avatar.jpg

[​IMG] DOUGLAS ERNST Email | Archive

image: http://www.wnd.com/wp-content/themes/worldnet-theme/_/images//feed.png

image: http://www.wnd.com/files/2015/05/glenn-beck-600.jpg

[​IMG]

Glenn Beck

Radio host Glenn Beck says he will find a way to smuggle Christian Syrians into the U.S., even if his efforts land him in prison.

“Stop asking for permission! Stop thinking we need permission. … I asked if my audience could raise $10 million before Christmas to bring the Christians in from Syria. We will vet them ourselves. I have former CIA people that are going over, and they’re vetting everybody right now. We can save more people by Christmas than Oscar Schindler saved, OK?” Beck told the Daily Caller’s Ginni Thomas. The interview was recorded during the Rally Against the Iran Deal Sept. 9 and released Sept. 12.

Beck’s campaign to take in Syrian refugees displaced by the Islamic State group also aims to raise $10 million by Christmas. He says the “Nazarene Fund” will unite people of all faiths.

“I refuse to be the church that stood and said, ‘Sing louder when the trains with Jews go by.’ Our churches have gone dead inside,” Beck said, the Daily Caller reported. “I will so gladly grace a jail for the justice cause of saving people’s lives. I don’t need your permission at all to do the right thing! That’s who we need to be now! Forget about Washington! You don’t need permission to do the right thing.”

The radio host said, “The State Department won’t let them in? Really? Because I know some bridges over a river in Texas [where] that doesn’t seem to matter.”

The U.S. has taken in roughly 1,600 Syrian refugees since the Middle Eastern nation’s civil war began in 2011. The Obama administration said last week it plans to take in another 10,000, WND reported Sept. 10.

“Exactly what’s their background?” Director of National Intelligence James Clapper asked Sept. 9 at an industry conference, Fox News reported. “We don’t obviously put it past the likes of ISIL to infiltrate operatives among these refugees.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/glenn-be...rian-christians-into-u-s/#oDLuFfJPKdzw7uXt.99

ltd86 and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  2. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Glenn Beck has really gone off the edge lately. I saw that interview with Ginni Thomas (wife of Clarence).

3. AllAboutHim Ed

AllAboutHim Ed #mypurpose VIP

Reputations:
    Fuck them, there are millions of kittens that need us more.

4. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    Well, if a word of that is true, then he's publicly confessing to human trafficking, conspiracy, and all the other law-ish sounding shit I'm too lazy to Google.

5. bobp

bobp Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The original...

morton_downey.jpg

6. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Oh, my he is definitely in need of a intervention. I listen to his show and sometimes watch it. He has gone full televangelist mode. I read a lot of con blogs and all the comment sections are ripping him to shreds. He is so scatterbrained last year at this time he was trying to get some animation studio of the ground, proclaiming to be the next Walt Disney. He was asking for donations for that too. He's such a huckster. His two side kicks must be freaking out, thinking he's blowing their gravy train. Glenn needs to be hospitalized and medicated heavily.

7. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He also has a shitty clothing line called 1791 selling jeans for 200 bucks. He wears the most weird shit too. One day he was introducing the "Alan Jansen" collection. That's his grandpa's name, and he was wearing his grandpas hat looked totally stupid. It was one of those mini-cowboy hats LBJ used to wear. :snicker:

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  8. KDK12

KDK12 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  9. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    Glen Beck went off the rails after he left CNN.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  10. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think the CIA will be giving him a visit

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  11. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1Vegasgirl and Abner Devereaux like this.
  12. potroast

potroast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Glen Beck. You were for him before you were against him.

[​IMG]

13. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Al Rosenberg as Mrs. Clarence Thomas kills me.

jackieavenger and potroast like this.
  14. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Wacky Mormon he is