This is why do gooder's can f off

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by monsoon, Nov 2, 2015.

1. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    So a couple of chicks with more dollars than sense decide that the kids in Huntington fucking Beach don't have good enough........are you ready....playground equipment.....unfucking believable. So they put on a haunted house and it was a total success. I'm at this cuz I have to be. So while I'm watching these 2 rich bitches receive their accolades and they are both drunk as fuck, pull a fucking mooooose. Almost in tears about how wonderful they are. Raising money for rich kids to have a better fucking park near the beach.

So while "Beth's" are acknowledging how saintly they are I notice a couple on bikes. One has a trailer with a large carpet.
    They are homeless and are going to sleep in the empty field behind the event. Which was not cheap to go to.

This happened days ago and I'm still fucked up from this experience.
    People don't want to help. They want to jerk your heart strings and tell them how fucking wonderful they are.

I was absolutely fucking disgusted and mentally scarred. Just like that ridiculous lying cunt mooooose wanting accolades for taking in 6 toed Maine coon kittens and passing them off as a tragic case all the while doing photoshoots.
    There's a reason people breed these cats...they are worth good chunk of change..this is a prop for wonky
    There's a special place in hell for cunts like the mooooose.
    On and fuck you mooooose and those 2 stupid playground equipment cunts.....fuck you

On and mutt!!..if your still alive you shortfat bald piece of shit.....fuck you
    But you are fucked...I've seen your ugly fat wife...haha

2. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hate people...they don't even know how obvious they are

AuntieSocial and monsoon like this.
  3. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    yes but how many kittens could have been saved w this money? just saying

scoobyla, AuntDolly and monsoon like this.
  4. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, when I think of needy kids "Huntington Beach" immediately comes to mind. :rolleye: Those uppity twats, Beef included, could use a field trip to the nearest ghetto.

5. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    I saw something about two drunk chicks and a large carpet. :woowoo:

GLguygardner, monsoon and scoobyla like this.
  6. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    The same thing happens here, some executive donated money to remodel and expand the already nice library in La Jolla (median home price $1.8 million) with a new children's area while the one's in mid city crumble. He gets a tax deduction and public accolades while fucking over those that could actually use a better facility.

monsoon likes this.