Politics This Marine Has A Few Thoughts On War

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Smartguy, Feb 23, 2016.

1. Smartguy

Smartguy This Space Is For Rent VIP

Reputations:
    So he has a lot to say. What are your thoughts on the content?

Muffler, LaserT, Bababoey31 and 14 others like this.
  2. smellynugget

smellynugget Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Semper Fi. Tell it brother...

SternsEgo likes this.
  3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he wasn't playing games here
    that's for sure

the bald guy---I got that same look when my mom or grandmother are mad at me---just stare at the ground and take it

SternsEgo likes this.
  4. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    I wish this had a billion views
    But it's not as important as a Justin briber song I guess

GIRLY, reno and SternsEgo like this.
  5. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's got the truth about the politicians' part in it. Now he needs to realize that he was also a part of that government, and responsible for carrying out their wishes. He needs to point those fingers back at himself.

ramble, SternsEgo and Muffler like this.
  6. Stew Nod

Stew Nod Hello VIP

Reputations:
    He is 100% correct

SternsEgo and Muffler like this.
  7. HowieStearn

HowieStearn HateClub

Reputations:
    :thumbup2:

SternsEgo likes this.
  8. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    anyone with an IQ level above retardation would know he speaks the truth.

9. cg256

cg256 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I wish Anon was was actually able to hijack the airwaves like in the movies and play this with a cool looking glitch layer and static special effects added in.

Then I could watch the world get pissed they interrupted the Kardashians and not give a shit.

The real question at this point is what can you do?

Turtle Man and SternsEgo like this.
  10. tamtam

tamtam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    hell yeah!!!

i bet he knows who highly decorated major general smedley butler was and how he felt about being used by the scum who rule the world.

''-- Excerpt from a speech delivered in 1933, by Major General Smedley Butler, USMC.

War is just a racket. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of people. Only a small inside group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few at the expense of the masses.

I believe in adequate defense at the coastline and nothing else. If a nation comes over here to fight, then we'll fight. The trouble with America is that when the dollar only earns 6 percent over here, then it gets restless and goes overseas to get 100 percent. Then the flag follows the dollar and the soldiers follow the flag.

I wouldn't go to war again as I have done to protect some lousy investment of the bankers. There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket. There isn't a trick in the racketeering bag that the military gang is blind to. It has its "finger men" to point out enemies, its "muscle men" to destroy enemies, its "brain men" to plan war preparations, and a "Big Boss" Super-Nationalistic-Capitalism.

It may seem odd for me, a military man to adopt such a comparison. Truthfulness compels me to. I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I suspected I was just part of a racket at the time. Now I am sure of it.

Like all the members of the military profession, I never had a thought of my own until I left the service. My mental faculties remained in suspended animation while I obeyed the orders of higher-ups. This is typical with everyone in the military service. I helped make Mexico, especially Tampico, safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to collect revenues in. I helped in the raping of half a dozen Central American republics for the benefits of Wall Street. The record of racketeering is long. I helped purify Nicaragua for the international banking house of Brown Brothers in 1909-1912 (where have I heard that name before?). I brought light to the Dominican Republic for American sugar interests in 1916. In China I helped to see to it that Standard Oil went its way unmolested. During those years, I had, as the boys in the back room would say, a swell racket. Looking back on it, I feel that I could have given Al Capone a few hints. The best he could do was to operate his racket in three districts. I operated on three continents.''

11. SternsEgo

SternsEgo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm more interested listening to the people on the frontlines, rather than the puppets in suits. I give this man lot of respect.

12. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Famine and drought have nothing to do with the instability and refugee problem ??

I think the bankers and investors want the land so they can magically turn all that sand into water.

13. Gogol Boobdello

Reputations:
  14. Gogol Boobdello

Reputations:
    oh great.Ken O'Keefe, New World Order nutcase, that says Paris Attacks was a false flag. :nutjob:

15. SaintJimmy

SaintJimmy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

This should be re-posted EVERYWHERE.

SternsEgo likes this.
  16. sumtexan

sumtexan Consentido de Dios Gold

Reputations:
    I heard him mention that Assad isn't dumb, like he is portrayed, but what I didn't get is whether he thinks Assad is killing his opposition. I suspect he is skeptical about reports that Assad is killing the opposition, but I could not make this out.