This Texan has had enough of black thugs

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Shotgun-toting Texan calls for violence against activists to avenge cop’s death in racist rant: 'A thug’s life don’t matter'
    BY Meg Wagner
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, September 3, 2015, 1:15 PM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    Share this URL
    [​IMG] The Benjamin Dixon Show via YouTube
    Former Texas prison guard Nathan Ener encouraged his fellow Texans to avenge a cop’s murder by brutally attacking civil rights activists in a Facebook video in which he showed off a shotgun.

A hate-spewing former prison worker encouraged his fellow Texans to avenge a cop’s murder by brutally attacking civil rights activists — and warned that he would shoot the “black bastards” who threaten white people.

Nathan Ener blamed Harris County Deputy Darren Goforth’s shooting death on civil rights activists who have protested against the killings of black people by white cops, he said in a Facebook video. Then he detailed his revenge and showed off his shotgun, calling on people of all ages — “Grandmas, grandpas, kids” — to join his vigilante movement.

Ener, who says he is a retired Hemphill prison guard, has since deleted the racist, profane rant.

The video starts with Ener reporting the death of Goforth, who was shot and killed Friday as he gassed up his police cruiser.

Suspected killer Shannon J. Miles has been charged with capital murder. But the alleged shooter is not to blame, he said.

“The one that killed him was these Black Panthers and all these black thugs that comes to your town and marches and hollers ‘oink-oink, bang-bang,’ and all that retarded s--t, you know, they’re the ones that’s responsible for it,” Ener said.

The raging Texan promised to take matters into his own hands and deliver revenge through vigilante violence.

“You thugs, you Black Live Matter bulls--t, you bunch of frickin’ retards: You better run, and you better hide,” he said. “We gonna hunt you sons of b----es down, ‘cause we’re pissed off. And ain’t nobody gonna stop us now, you dirty bastards.”

Ener encouraged citizens to band together and attack civil rights activists when they rally in Texas cities.

The Southern-accented man pulled out a slingshot and described how citizens can damage activists’ cars with rocks.

“You pepper their ass with rocks. You bust the windshields out — you stop them vehicles from running. When them Panthers have to walk or run out of town, they will not come back to your town,” he said.

[​IMG]
    But it doesn’t end with the vehicles, he said. Citizens can physically assault the activists themselves, too.

“Y’all get that slingshot. Get you some damn rocks. And when they come out in that street, we’ll give you a few minutes to pepper their ass. You light them up like they got mumps and measles when they go home with all the bumps and knocks all over their asses.”

He claimed the whole family can join in on the vicious attack: “Grandmas, grandpas, kids — all of you can get in on this.”

Ener then pulled out a shotgun and said he would “take care” of “what’s left of them” after the rock-throwing tirade,

“Last frickin’ thing that some of your sons of b----es will hear is that noise right there when we come in your goddamn house,” he said as he cocked the weapon.

[​IMG] Facebook
    In public records, Ener listed his occupation as a prison worker.
    The fuming man warned cops not to interfere in his twisted form of citizen justice.

“And you law enforcement officers: Step the hell aside. Do not get in front of me. Do not try to stop any of us because we’re doing the s--t for you and for ourselves.”

Ener grew angrier throughout the six-minute rant — and his comments became more racist.

“Don’t ever threaten another cop in Texas. Don’t ever threaten another white person. And you black bastards, you goddamn Panthers and s--t, try to come to another town and try to march. See what happens to you. ‘Cause I ain’t playing,” he said.

He continued: “A thug’s life don’t matter. We don’t give a s--t about you damn thugs. A black life, a white life, a police life, a rebel life, a redneck life — all our lives matter. Every life except for a frickin’ thug. Your life don’t matter, and you sons of b----es.”

[​IMG] Facebook
    In a January Facebook post, Ener bragged about beating prison inmates.
    Ener, who lists his occupation as a prison worker on public records, said on Facebook that he had retired. But in one post, he mentioned how he missed the job — because he got to assault inmates.

“Those were some of my best days, I really loved working there, loved beating those inmates too. Kelp (sic) me in shape,” he wrote in January.

A phone number listed for Ener was disconnected. He did not immediately respond to a Facebook request for comment.

2. UpInSmoke123

UpInSmoke123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Excellent. I think we've found Trump's Attorney General.

3. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Sent him to Arbys stat!

4. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Now that he don't have to worry bout them Duke brothers hes gonna take care of the shvoogs?

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  5. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations:
    This what happens when you don't get laid.

6. ChimneySweep

ChimneySweep Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd vote for him for King.

Mike Huntslooce, Ashbeard and tired like this.
  7. Biff DiBiase

Biff DiBiase Philanthropist and accountant at Larry, Inc. POTY Stern Forum Gold

Reputations:
    Before I got to the end of the article, I was thinking: " I bet the black prisoners had a real fun time with this guy".

John Mahlin and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    Well, gosh. His heart's in the right place.:roper:

9. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Thanks Obama!

10. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think he needs a beer summit with Obama.

Craignor likes this.
  11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:

John Sterling likes this.
  12. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    :horseback:

stash and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  13. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Disgusting. I dont want to live in fear and anxiety but this shit is starting to scare me.

14. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    if the gloves ever do come off, these big mouths won't be around for long. bet on that

Funny a black guy just called into Michael Savage's show to deny that the "minister" was calling for anyone to "kill" anyone.

Funny that he starts by saying he is a "black supremacist" and then says they should rise up against "white supremacy". Genius.

ScottBaiosPenis and PI Nate like this.
  15. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:

Muffler likes this.
  16. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    I hope someone is keeping an eye on him.

17. KrofftFly

KrofftFly Member

Reputations:
  18. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :jj:
    Thank baby Jesus they are keeping an eye on both sides.

19. Ba Ba Boolio

Ba Ba Boolio VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder what his user name is on here... ;)

20. ChimneySweep

Reputations:
    Someone is

[​IMG]