News This weekend's weather prediction from Frankie McDonald

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Weather reports by autistic YouTube star go viral
    BY Keri Blakinger
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Tuesday, January 19, 2016, 2:42 PM
    YouTube sensation and autistic amateur weatherman Frankie MacDonald's latest climate prediction is going viral.
    In a three-minute video clip, MacDonald enthusiastically screams out his prediction for a "MASSIVE BLIZZARD headed toward Maryland on Friday, January 22!!"
    The Nova Scotia native predicts almost 12 inches of the white stuff for the Old Line State "and Washington, D.C. as well!!"
    MacDonald's boisterous forecasts started gaining attention last year and, according to CBC, he's even been featured on Comedy Central's "Tosh.0."
    With his typical sustained, screaming enthusiasm, MacDonald offers predictions for "a ton of snow" because of a low-pressure system that will intensify.
    Aside from providing the weekend outlook, MacDonald offers hilariously detailed blizzard safety tips to viewers, suggesting that they have snow gear ready and order pizza or Chinese food along with cases of Pepsi and Coke.
    Also, the shouty weatherman says to prepare for a power outage.
    [​IMG] dogsandwolves/YouTube
    Frankie MacDonald, an amateur weatherman, posted a video featuring a blizzard set to hit Maryland on Friday.
    "Have your iPods charged, have your cell phones charged, have your laptops charged, have your tablets charged!"
    Going a little off-topic, he tells viewers to "drink lots of green tea!"
    He offers a slew of other tips before signing off with good wishes.
    "Take care, stay safe, don't get caught in a massive blizzard for people living in Maryland," he concludes. "Stay warm and be safe."
    His Maryland forecast video was posted Monday and had more than 130,000 views by Tuesday afternoon.

beetlejosh and reno like this.
  2. Glenn from the mailroom

Glenn from the mailroom I work way downstairs.

Reputations:
    Everyone will die.

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If Frankie was my local weatherman,I'd watch.

4. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:

reno likes this.