Those Forward shipping clerk jobs

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Kool, Oct 12, 2015.

1. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know most or all are scams involving stolen credit cards etc...but are any real? I got a call from this lady and she assured me everything is legit.

Here is the email and site

http://ship-master.com/main

We have an open position with Ship-Master LLC as a Shipping Clerk.

You resume has been submitted and we just a few steps away from getting started.

Shipping Clerk Duties:
    You will receive packages, at Your most preferred location, check their condition and then ship them out to our customers through company pre-paid labels.
    Packages will contain merchandise like laptops, tablets, watches, phones, clothing etc.(USPS rules and restrictions are strongly followed). Electronic devices, clothing items, pharmacy.
    The base salary for the first month of probation period will be $1,700/month plus the commission of $15 per shipped package. Base salary will be delivered once a month directly to your bank account. Commission paid every 2 weeks via PayPal or WesternUnion.
    The first week of work is a probation period which is not included in the base salary month.

Next Step With Ship Master LLC:
    For the first step in the employment process we require a copy of your ID and a proof of your actual address(a bill statement or a piece of mail will do) for a background procedure. Once it finished you will receive an original employment agreement from us, which you will have to print out, sign and send a copy of it back to me. After I receive a signed employment agreement from you there will be provided I-9 and W4 forms for official taxation. And your first pkg. Will be delivered in next 2 business days from the moment we received a copy of your employment agreement

2. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...why do they need a middleman to stick a label on to ship to their customers. thats as legit as a 3 dollar bill.

floplop likes this.
  3. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    SCAMWARNERS.COM
    419eater.com
    scamorama.com

its always a scam. do not send them any personal info. just forget about it.

4. HypocriteHowie

HypocriteHowie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Make sure you give them your bank account number otherwise you won't get paid.

5. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    @bennymuso needs a job! :cheer:

6. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

wife is a whore and GIRLY like this.