Thoughts On The Beth Ostrosky Interview

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BethSucks, Nov 21, 2014.

1. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Finally heard it:

1. Beth quickly blurted out that AA was at her book signing, real smart to acknowledge that a person accused of inappropriate actions with kids was at your children's book signing.

2. Beth admitting that she cheated on EVERY previous boyfriend, besides the fact that it makes her seem whorish it describes the behavior of a very vindictive and angry person. It also implies that she cheated on the character that dumped her for Amanda Peet.

3. Howard implied that she cheated because she was wronged. So every guy she ever dated wronged her, nice victim mentality, no way the Wig buys into that.

4. Beth stated she realized Howard was the man for her on their third day together. That must be the day she found his bank statement.

5. The book is about this "sick" cat but no mention was made about the cat's current condition, and the impossibility of the publication timeline for the book was glossed over.

6. Howard and Beth went phonily overboard about the $500,000 Rachel Ray's company was donating to the cat resort, of course Howard made more than that sitting there for his borefest of a show that morning, but no donation is forthcoming from him. "Robin, the fans should buy this book, it's for a great cause!"

2. Fornicator

Fornicator Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You forgot how quickly Howard and Beth dismissed Benjy when he tried to probe why they hate Amanda Peet so much.

3. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The Amanda Peete thing was utter bullshit. That was Ray Ray's segue onto the show to present the check. "OH LOOK!!!! We ALMOST got daring there a sec...OPPS too bad here's Ray Ray".

4. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As big of a moron as Beth is, I was even astounded she would mention AA. It really speaks to the impenetrable hardness of the bubble she lives in where no amount of reality is allowed to seep in.

Beth admitting she cheated on every boyfriend before Howard was a bad misfire. This storyline needed a lot more work to iron out the mixed messages. Howard was going for Beth as the damsel in distress who was treated badly (until she met her Wig in shining armor) while idiot Beth was bragging that she cheated because the men weren't satisfying her anyway - that was probably meant to dovetail back to Howard being the only man who could satisfy her (nonsexual) needs, but it didn't come off that way.

And Benjy alluding to Amanda Peet (as directed by the Wig Master) really showed how much the lovely Amanda is still sticking in their craws. The fact that Amanda is married to an extremely successful man and she is expecting her third (human) baby must eat away at them. Amanda is far from the loser they so want her to be.

5. Gadmus126

Gadmus126 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth wants a baby so bad she pretty much admitted that in the interview

6. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

"I absolutely do not want a baby and I am happy with my life as it is, but if Howard told me tomorrow he wanted a baby I would be at a fertility clinic in a matter of minutes."

7. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Yep and it's going to get worse when she sees the Kimmel's baby over Christmas.

8. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    Absolutely Transparent hard hitting interview. Right up there with the David Frost/Nixon interview. Right Robin?

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  9. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Rachel Ray is suddenly loved by the Sterns. Remember when Artie took Dana to watch Rachel's show being taped? Howard wasn't so enamored with her then. I cannot stand the sickening way the entertainment elite make phony connections with each other. There was a time when Howard claimed to feel the same way.

10. Droog

Reputations:
    And instead of allowing the discussion, the sycophants in the room had to jump all over Benjy. I've never hated Robin as much as other people do, but she was acting like Artie when he was shot out of a cannon (on meth?) and couldn't stop butting in. Why was she so intent on protecting Beth? Did Howard put her up to it so that his own insecurities wouldn't be exposed? It was just weird how everyone else was jumping on Benjy's every other word. Howard did it the least.

11. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard's main contribution to further undermining this trainwreck was to start taking calls 90 seconds in.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 likes this.
  12. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    The whole Amanda Peet is worse then Hiltler baffles me. Howard would not be so mad at her for just stealing Beths cheated on boyfriend. She must have said Howard was hideous looking or something like that. His hatred is way over the top to solely be about Beth.

13. slab0meat

slab0meat negative creep

Reputations:
    Yeah, Beth would be "all-in" if Howard wanted kids... suuuure she's very fulfilled.

And yes, Robin was ridiculous with her Benjy attacks and butting in.

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 and Thelma like this.
  14. Droog

Reputations:
    Would have loved it if Benjy had prerecorded the Beth interview, but then it would have just been censored of anything good.

15. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's some sort of backstory there. Beth appears briefly in an Amanda Peet movie called "Whipped." During one of Beth's in studio visits, she made a snarky comment to Howard saying she was only in that movie "for about 8 seconds" -- she said it like it was something done to her intentionally. Yet Beth's online bio says she appeared "opposite" Amanda Peet in that movie although they have no scenes together and Superstar is seen in it for only a few seconds at the end.

[​IMG]

16. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe our Beefus can't understand that she fucking sucks as an "actor" and they cut her role?
    I hate her and Wiggy so much. Oh so much.

17. gotnolife

gotnolife Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Frost has nothing on me Robin, we don't even know how big Tricky Dick's Dick is? I mean what is that? Robin? Robin?

JameGumb and h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 like this.
  18. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    You put more thought into this than Beff has in her whole head.

19. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Imdb shows that Beth's part in Whipped was "Bar Girl" - all of Beth's great acting must have been edited out because Amanda and the producers were jealous of her beauty and talent.

Trophy Knife and Thelma like this.
  20. Thelma

Thelma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :winner: