Three episodes into "The Returned"...........

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Snotty, Nov 17, 2013.

1. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    And I'm hooked...Was watching the "Sundance" Channel a month or so ago and saw a preview for an original series...There is a Stern relation, I'll highlight it when I get to it....The preview just shows some strange stuff..A drawer in the morgue door is kicked open from the inside..And some other stuff.....But no dialog...So I DVR it.....Come to find out, It's French...And it's kinda' like their version of the "Walking Dead", But far more interesting....If your stupid, You won't like it....If your looking for your garden variety Zombie apocalypse....You won't like it.....If you don't enjoy good writing, Dialog and deep plot where you really have to pay attention....Take a pass......Great acting all around...Beautiful Women....Flashes of beautiful breasts..STERN RELATED!!!! And the chicks will get off on the handsome dudes, Really think they'll diddle themselves to the "Simon" Character....I recommend this series...And if you have itunes you can watch these first three and catch up and tell me what you think.....:cool:

2. Snotty

Reputations:
  3. benjysux

benjysux New Member

Reputations:
    I tried... didn't get past the subtitles.

4. Snotty

Reputations:
    Your kidding? I don't get that.....They're very good about not letting the ST's get away from the dialog..........

5. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    It's a great, great show; we burned through the 8-episode season in less than a week.

The tension/strangeness builds to a wonderful climax. :up:

You're never quite sure WTF is going on, but you're cool with it.

And it's a bit sexy, and French-sexy, which is the champagne of sexy. :grad:

This show is guaranteed to be picked up by some American production company that will re-make it for American sensibilities.................................which means it will be completely butchered. :(

6. Snotty

Reputations:

It's a really cool show.....Won't go near the "Freedom Fries" Version of it.......

7. KShow

KShow New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Didn't know there was a series based on the film. Liked the film a lot. Guess I'll check this out.

8. Snotty

Reputations:
    Did'nt know this was a film......Think I'll check it out......Don't think you'll be disappointed......