Thursday 28/2/13 show

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by fatstuff, Mar 1, 2013.

1. fatstuff

fatstuff New Member

Reputations:
    I hope that nice lady helps Mikey get his pipes cleaned!
    She might not need to do much more than touch him :)

I liked this show a lot. The start was great. The guests were OK apart from that crazed fuckwit whose parents had CBGB.
    What a tool. If he speaks and explains things that badly in court they're surely going to laugh him out of the room.
    Artie should change his number on him again now.
    I just don't know how someone can be that fucked in the head. :facepalm:

OK, time to go tweet some dating advice to Bocchetti now...

2. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Reputations:
    I only got to listen/watch the first hour but I really enjoyed it. Hope to catch the rest of it tonight.

3. Potamoose

Potamoose New Member

Reputations:
    Wow; Bocchetti blocked me on twitter for saying: "@MIKEBOCCHETTI thats messed up: your girl trying to trash on@NickDiPaolo on radio/TV. #PutHerInCheck"

I was half joking of course - referring to the super short figure skater comedian Danielle who was putting Nick on blast during the call in; but now that people are super serious:
    it would be kind of jacked up if people were allowed to go off on Nicky on the show when whatever gag order prevents him from "defending himself". Are gag orders usually just one sided like that, or does the company need to chill as well?

4. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Are the podcast uploads messed up? I could've sworn mike told that laying on the towel story Wednesday night not last night. unless I tuned into the show earlier than i though

5. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I fast-forwarded though allllllll of his appearance. He was on before & sucked ass. Artie really needs to realize a lot of his friends are NOT radio/TV material.... :facepalm:

6. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    lol I've been having real trouble following the show this week. Zoning out a lot. Guess I need to stick to the podcast where I can rewind things I miss when I don't know who the fuck Artie is talking to or what is going on. Didn't even realize artie didn't even have a co-host last night.