Thursday 3/6/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Mar 6, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Join us tonight as Artie welcomes music icon Mark Rivera, comedian Ryan Maher and actor Kevin Corrigan!

Will they reset the Bocchetti letter for all 3 guests?

2. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I've seen a lot of Kevin Corrigan's work before. I like him as an actor, but he's a low-key guy, so the interview probably won't be all that interesting.
    Is Ryan Maher related to Bill Maher? His name seems familiar.
    Icon Mark Rivera? Never heard of him.

Looks like another murderer's row of bad guests.

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    no relation....you're stuuuuuupid (artie imitation)

he was on once before and was pretty boring. i think he told some story about being a train conductor and seeing drunks on the train
    i saw a clip of his standup and it was decent but his interview last time was horrible

the music legend is like a backup keyboardist to billy joel

i've seen corrigan in a few things, most notably for me pineapple express. Sucks that they couldn't get someone more prominent than the 17th lead in a seth rogen movie

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    It's really upsetting to me when artie tries to talk sports and says something retarded like lebron's arguably the best of all time.

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Did they purposefully tank the show tonight?

First 15 minutes were so boring I deleted the show.

What was with the endless Lebron praise from Artie? And that retard Ritchie is increasinly impossible to listen to

6. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like how Ritchie is bundled up like he's in a snowstorm. Hands in pockets. Very professional.

7. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Eh, it's been worse. Music guest was okay, dropped some names. Former wrestler comic dude has been on for like an hour and still hasn't said anything funny. Yet another drone about my life serious interview. So far the highlight is the new Hanzi call, which in and of itself is a pathetic statement. And I hate Hanzi.

Ltd might have been happy; Ritchie was strangely silent through the music interview (and/or another recent segment), more like his old non-contributory self. (Back when we hated him for not working, instead of hating him for yapping at stupid times.)

Bocchetti is still the biggest comedy vacuum in the room though.

Oh, and that female comic, Testarossa whatever, invited him to be "her guest" at a show of hers. She's giving him a free admission ticket in exchange for plugs, and the moron thinks he's the opening act.

8. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    The 3rd hour was unlistenable!! On a night like this they should bag the guests, bust on Botchetti and take calls. Awful! I could do equal shit from my basement... I hate to say it but I think Artie has been successfully neutered...

9. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Ugh, and I've only got 5 minutes left on Hour 2. Gonna be a long drive home.

10. mnkycum

mnkycum Active Member

Reputations:
    This is the first show in a long time where the first couple minutes were enough for me, I couldn't take it. That Lebron stuff seemed as forced and awkward as the Bochetti letter. They needed a big bounce back show and shit the bed instead. Anything funny at all last night?

11. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    Just finished and up don't remember laughing at anything.

12. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    After the first 5 minutes I hit the FF and went into hour 2, at first I thought the first guest wandered in from the street
    The first guest is also better than Ambien so maybe I should have saved this episode for nights I can't get to sleep and WTF is with Artie and his libtard 2nd Amendment bullshit

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    wayne from the wonder years (fred savage's brother on the show) is on tonight so that should be not good also

Last edited: Mar 7, 2014
  14. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm so goddamn sick of hearing how Lebron is a "class act". I guess Artie and the rest of the retards in the media don't remember "The Decision", the pep rally, and how he behaved when they lost in 2011 playoffs. Funny how just because a guys wins, he is automatically a better human being. Too bad the Spurs choked away game 6 last year or we would have seen how "New Lebron" reacted to losing.

15. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    The highlight was in the first 30 seconds when Bocchetti announced he "violated the 2nd Amendment". I was kinda wondering if he were moving forward with the whole suicide angle.

Seems to be all downhill from there, at least from a humor perspective. Not looking forward to Hour 3.

16. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
    Lebron might not be the best yet but he can definitely has the chance to be.

Kevin Corrigan, great actor but who cares about your band dude.

17. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Are you fucking kidding me?? That's more obscure and pointless than another Brent Stover appearance. Didn't that guy disappear off the face of the earth 20 years ago?

Holy crap I don't think they can sink any lower.

(Maybe you were joking? I don't see it on the web site or twatter feed. Also, their web site is still showing 175 day old twatz.)

18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I wish i was joking. On the DirecTV channel guide, Monday and Friday shows list one guest from that night's show. Tonight's says "Jason Hervey and Rockem"

On the bright side, the disbelief in your comment was the first artie-related content that I've laughed at in a while

19. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Holy motherfucking fucksticks of fuck. Did they ever hire the "booker" they kept talking about in N&A days? Someone is getting PAID to do this? Or is Fellatio handing it off to the 7 year old kid he never sees? THEY RECORD IN GOD DAMN NEW YORK CITY, the second or third biggest celebrity hub in the country! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrigjhgghalsdkgkhasl;dgh.

(No idea if he has kids.)

20. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hervey has some sort of career as a reality TV producer for whatever that's worth. Lots of work with Hulk Hogan and Scott Baio, which should tell you all you need to know.