Thursday's July 25th Show

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by KimChee, Jul 25, 2013.

1. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Oh boy, "Joe Gannascoli" who Artie did a phone interview a couple of weeks ago, so there is not going to be anything new to discuss I'm sure. And "WWE legend Jerry Lawler". Wasn't he way back in the 70s? Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. :facepalm:

2. thegame310

thegame310 Member

Reputations:
    All of the top tier comedians are in Montreal for the comedy festival.

And Jerry Lawler was in the news recently for having a heart attack live on TV.

3. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    2 guests sounds good to me:dontknow: and they should have more wrestlers on, those guys have interesting stories to tell. I don't know why they haven't had X-Pac back? he's been my favorite guest so far in the ALS era.

4. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why have Lawler on? Artie is not a wrestling guy.

5. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I like Joey G. He makes good pastries.

6. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hanzi is enthralling w/ that Illuminati shit; does bring up a viable question about the Twins though: wasn't their story that they baby sat for someone who listened to N&A or their friends listened? Then they show up the next day and just happen to have a rich aunt w/ a Manhattan apmnt right in the vicinity of the studio? They are some calculating broads

7. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Lawler did that whole bit with Andy Kaufman. To me he is a fucking legend just for that.

8. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    "You know what I like heating up? Homeless people's feet!"
    "Eww"
    "Homeless person, I'll give you five dollars for your feet... can I have them?"
    "Why would we want a homeless person's feet? That doesn't even make sense."
    :jj:

9. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Could you imagine if the Iron Sheik called in or actually came in to the studio? That would be awesome.

10. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This...very much so this.

11. Chief Macho

Chief Macho Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    holy fuck, just watched the joey g interview, how fucking fat has artie gotten? he has that fat roll over his dick. the gunt, or gock. he looks 330.

12. hemdawg

hemdawg New Member

Reputations:
    The best part about listening to Hanzi is trying to read through the act to where his mind goes. I like how he builds on his paranoia to be entertaining. And I love how both he and Artie called out John Ritchie for over-dipping into the sarcasm sauce.

13. hemdawg

hemdawg New Member

Reputations:
    The best part of listening to John Ritchie interact with Hanzi is when John just goes "hunhm" in quiet affirmation or otherwise takes Hanzi seriously, like, saying he would ask Lawler about faking the heart attack.

I know the call was great b/c when it ended, when the actor from Sopranos didn't seem to know how to acknowledge what just happened, I thought maybe that the actor was trying to hide his own membership in the Illuminati.

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    What's with this new shit where on nights that there are only a couple of guests, Artie keeps one of these worthless nobodies around for longer than usual? Last night he kept that Yahoo Sports writer on forever and tonight he's keeping this fucking loser "actor" around past the end of the first hour.

Oh good, a Hanzi call.

It seems like DirecTV execs are inserting themselves into the show a lot lately and it seems like they love Bocchetti/Felato fights, Hanzi calls, identifying every caller as "watching on the Audience Network" and having 5 guests on a night. All ofthese things ruin the show

15. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    hahah that term always cracks me the fuck up, arties gut has definitely swallowed his dick. That fact alone has to make it impossible for him to believe that any attractive woman is with him for any reason other than money, he knows that though but still why get married when thats the case who wants a gold digger.

16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A whole fucking segment wasted on a Hanzi call. The forced Mike/Dan fights in the first segment are really getting tired.

17. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    There is no way in the world Adrianne finds Artie attractive, no woman would. Can you imagine what she must think about when she has to fuck that fat tub? Didn't she work at a tanning salon before Artie? Yes, a total gold digger. Artie should stick with the hookers, or I guess Adrianne is a hooker in a way.

18. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    The ironic thing is that the best thing for Directv is to make it a live show every night because nothing is censored on the channel.

I found it interesting that when Ade was in studio the other day, she requested not to be on camera or mic'ed up. Maybe she was embarrassed? But she poses for pictures with him all the time, so I have no idea.

19. Gogol Boobdello

Gogol Boobdello Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol @ HoneyBooBooBochetti

20. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I can't believe it took them so long to think of that. First time I saw them clown that fat bitch on The Soup, I thought she was the female Mike B.