Thusdays show 4-24-14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jaceson, Apr 25, 2014.

1. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    First thing is why the hell wasn't DDP booked for when Artie came back? This guy has legitimately helped very sick people. I think it's just what Artie needs. Very easy on the joints but would get his heart pumping. The chick is still very annoying though. She hasn't heard of any wrestlers??? Really, what a ditz. I thought Kelley was a lot looser during this show and thought him and cowhead made a good team..

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    a. Because the show has no relation to Artie's health or addictions.

b. Because the show is not his mommy.

c. Because if therapy in public were a good idea Drew Pinsky wouldn't be surrounded by dead celebrity bodies.

d. Because Artie wouldn't give a shit and won't change until he feels like it.

By the way I don't mean this as an attack on you, jaceson. I just don't think it would matter when "DDP" was booked.

3. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Artie will have no desire to change until he is flat broke, by then it will be too late and Artie will be dead shortly after

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Just to be clear, ddp is the white trash wrestler with the long, bleached hair, ripped acid wash jeans, and beer belly, right?

When did this healing thing start?

5. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
  6. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    Maybe 5-7 years ago? Check DDP yoga out on Youtube. In all honesty it's pretty impressive.

The best radio shows blend real life into the content. No one holds Artie accountable for anything, at the very least it would have been entertaining to hear the dialogue between the 2 of them. At this stage I just want a good show that's not fake. I know when he gets back they will all be fawning over him and how glad they all are that he is back...

7. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
  8. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Right, but we saw what happened when Dr. Drew was on. Artie was slightly confessional, talking about 2-3 recent "relapses", and then he pretended to be clean and sober, "Dr. Drew" pretended to believe and congratulate him, and then the next week Artie was "sick" again.

Unfortunately I don't see a "DDP" session going any better. The one thing Artie (and apparently other addicts) is best at is lying his ass off and faking sincerity in ANY situation.

But as I've said, Artie has trained me to be pessimistic as hell when it comes to him. I hope you're right and that someone can get through to him.

As it stands, we're going to be subjected to Rocco touting his stupid diet as Artie's cure, which he'll ignore just like he did the last time.

9. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
  10. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    I saw him on Shark Tank a while ago plugging his yoga. I don't think he got a deal.

11. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    It's a picture of 3 dicks, so what do you expect.

Oh yeah, Kay Adams said yesterday that she was 28. The twins are 29?
    If Kay dressed like a slut, she might be tolerable to listen to/watch on tv.

She knows absolutely nothing about stand-up and GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT ABOUT IT WITH A FUCKING COMIC. Yeah, a fucking comedy bracket makes your opinions legitimate, you fucking cunt. As Patrice said, let the stand-up comic be the expert on comedy, since he knows what the fuck he is talking about.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
  12. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    this comedy bracket is painful

they're seriously discussing louis ck as the greatest stand-up of all time??

robert kelly is talking about jim norton?

ellen?!?

i know comedy is subjective, but really, it's not

if you're discussing great stand-up and mention ellen but not colin quinn, bocchetti should be allowed to unhinge his jaw and swallow you into his jowels

14. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I just finished watching that show and that discussion was fucking brutal. I hate when radio shows throw out a topic like that and invite callers to weigh in. I don't give a goddamn flying fuck what callers think. I'm listening to the show for the host.

15. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    86 Right on the money.

16. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Not sure if people missed it, but DDP was the one who got Gabriel Iglesias skinny (well not skinny, but a lot thinner than before). I'm guessing, but it has to be at least 100 pounds just gone from his body. If he can slim down a fellow stand-up that fat, that tours as much and eats just as bad as any comic, how could he not work wonders on both Art and Bocchetti?

17. jaceson

jaceson Member

Reputations:
    Honestly he has a great success rate and would live with Artie...Do a youtube search for (DDP and Arthur)..A gulf war vet that could barely walk. He did wonders with the guy.

18. JayJ

JayJ Active Member

Reputations:
    ralphie may also supposedly does ddp yoga, but then again he's a faggot who needs a "service" dog because of panic attacks & depression...

but yeah iglesias did awesome with that shit

[​IMG]

19. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Hmm, he still looks to be above 250 (kind of hard to tell because of the sweatshirt) and the "before" looks to be 4 hundo? Definitely bigger than Mike who is around 3 bills. Still, that's an accomplishment and he didn't have to force himself to eat shitty food or put himself on lap-band, he just ate less, ate better and exercised.

I saw him in some trailer for the new Haunted House abortion starring Marlon Wayans and I was blown away at how much smaller he was.