Tila Tequila kicked out of British celeb Big Brother.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hypo666, Aug 29, 2015.

1. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-kick-contestant-Tila-Tequila.html#comments

Apparently because of some pro hitler postings she made on social media. such as

'Here is a man who was not a coward, stood up for his country in a desperate time of need… and yet not only did he try his best to help his country and people get out of what was a time of depression, economic collapse, high unemploymeny.

'He lost the war and was painted out to be a monster after his death. This is what breaks my heart.'

[​IMG]

I'd give her one, give her several actually....

Now about her postings... I do think she is rather ridiculous,I disagree with her. Hitler was not only a mass murderer, he destroyed germany and made european nationalism a dirty idea.I think Hitler and the nazis take some of blame as to why europe is in the mess it is in now with all the problems with immigration and home grown extremism from muslims because politicians are too nervous to make tough decisions ,because of the hang over from the disgusting events during ww2.

. Germany pre ww2,did have some justifiable grievances after the Versaille treaty,but hitler just couldn't put right the wrongs of that treaty could he? .

I highly doubt hitler would have been kind to her considering her ethnic background or profession..... But what bothers me is censoring such views, do we as people need to be protected from hearing any other views about hitler ,are we all so stupid that we cannot make our own minds up about him ? Why not let the British people decide if she is as ridiculous as I think , and if they think she is, vote her out? Treating people like babies bothers me.

The big brother audience tend to be really PC as it is from what I know, I don't think she would be there long if she started ranting about what a great guy hitler was, and what a kind humanitarian himmler was.

And didn't anyone who works for celebritiy big brother bother doing any research on her before allowing her on? I knew about her strange worship of adolf.

2. ClintDagger

ClintDagger World's #2 Ranked Poster - Exec VP Larry, Inc VIP

Reputations:
    Pro-Hitler gimmick, eh? Hadn't been tried in awhile, let's see what she does with it.
    [​IMG]

Tyrus likes this.
  3. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    Dumb bitch.

4. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    She's like a stupider, less talented Andy Dick.

rabbigottfried and smichal like this.
  5. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    she's very stupid and has stupid looking big fake cans

[​IMG]

smichal likes this.
  6. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Saw her pron. For a chick that got famous for being slutty, she's pretty boring.

smichal likes this.
  7. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to talk to her years ago on ICQ before she went loopy . She was a nice girl but she had issues about self esteem. I never thought she would be famous back then . She was just a typical girl feeling bad a lot .

smichal likes this.
  8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, Hitler would have had her and her family in a camp making enamelware had the war gone his way.