Tim conway jr

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Queefinout, Jun 12, 2015.

1. Queefinout

Queefinout Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Anyone listen to this cat? I use to love his show with Whitman, what with the lekis and many voices he would do on kslx I think. That whole format of listening to talk has really been diminished.

I just started listening again and he is still pretty damn entertaining. Apart from horse talk, I might not be 100 on his views but I do like it.

That with frosty heidi and frank. Tom leykis, and the 3rd shift, John and Jeff show.

Those were good years. Being a delivery dude. Just listening to them all all night long.

I feel like an old man wanting to listen to some old fashion talk.

Now it's nothing but top 10 top 100. I don't give a fuck about some stupid shit who made it just because he can play an ipod from a headphone wire

yaddc likes this.
  2. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thursday nites. guess what Jessi is saying . I give him a shot now and than.

3. Queefinout

Reputations:
    Wthdjjs haha. Glad I'm not the only one

yaddc likes this.
  4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love his father

SalsMasterShake likes this.
  5. You Knew!

You Knew! Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I used to listen to Tim Conway, Jr., John and Jeff, and Frosty, Heidi, and Frank. I listen to Conway on KFI now. I really enjoy What the Hell did Jesse Jackson Say? I also listened to Dick and Skibba. I really miss those guys.

Queefinout likes this.
  6. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, I liked the KLSX line-up too, with all those folks. Still turn on Conway Jr. now and then.....he IS still funny! (and no, I don't agree
    with all his views on stuff, either).

I love when Howard goes off on a rant and says that no one can do entertaining radio except him. Not true! There's always gonna be
    someone out there who can put on a good show.....AND show up to work more than three days a week!

By the way, John & Jeff show up every now and then on KABC radio, filling in for someone. And Leykis does have his internet show, too.
    I know it's not the same as having everyone on the same station, though. I find Petros & Money on KLAC pretty entertaining, too.

7. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thank you for making this thread. I never thought I would find a Conway and Whitman fanatic. That show was the BEST.

BooeyBanana and Queefinout like this.
  8. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Frosty, Heidi, and Frank was okay albeit a little douchey.
    Leykis was great when angry people would call in. A little same ol' same ol' but massively entertaining at points.

I'm a huge Conway fan. With Whitman was the best. With Steckler it's okay. Now with Bender, it's more family fun, but Tim is still great.

9. Queefinout

Reputations:
    I heard they do a fill in every now and then.

I don't see the hate they would get from o&a. Likeable people with entertaining stuff to me.

10. Queefinout

Reputations:
    Just that whole station seemed like a big o family. Whitman was great. I liked his blow me up Tom's