Time to contact Libery Media's Investors Relations Dept:

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BringBackJackie, May 29, 2013.

1. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Stern is mailing it in big time this week. Maria Menounos today and Jim Breuer tomorrow? You fucking kidding me? This Shiftless Fuck (Shiftless Fuck #1) and his his shiftless fuck producer Gary (Shiftless Fuck #2) are booking guests where Shiftless Fuck #1 doesn't have to do any prep work or research. Instead, he'll ask them the same questions he's asked them in interviews done previously in the last 12 months.

I do think the Shiftless Fuck #1 is terrified of Malone. Malone could buy and sell Stern a thousand times over and keep Beth off to the side when he feels like engaging in a little Pittsburgh Pussy. If you go to the Liberty Media site, you can click on to "investors relations" and write that you want to invest in Liberty Media stock but you're not thrilled with the dead weight known as Shiftless Fuck # 1 aka Howard Stern draining the company out of capital while producing lackluster ratings.

Regarding Shiftless fuck #2 (Gary), the world will be able to fuck his wife once Stern is shown the door from Malone.

2. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What about HOLE? :dontknow:

3. BringBackJackie

BringBackJackie Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    We'll get to Beth later

4. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    "Dear Darth Vadar,