to daxxx

Discussion in 'Hoochie Bin' started by jaw_belize, Sep 11, 2012.

1. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    holy fuck
    fat gary is a fat fuck

don't u agree?

and the down syndrome looking feller dropped the stupid bitch macy

LOL

2. Maschine Zeit

Maschine Zeit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    cool story bro

3. Sally B

Sally B New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    so glad daxx decided to come back.

4. DaXX

DaXX New Member

Reputations:
    ya i'm only this far into the episode........ its weird how maci thinks chatting on facebook is CHEATING........ i mean wow.............. that seems strange to me......

i think she shoulda hung onto this guy i mean dont she realize she is damaged goods??? i mean how many early 20-something guys want to get into a relationship with a bitch who got a 3 year old...... that is called baggage and i cant imagine anyone would want it...... kyle was a saint for being with her

i will watch the rest later

5. DaXX

DaXX New Member

Reputations:
    i finished up with this episode....... yeh gary is one fat mother fucker...... it seems like he has trouble speaking he's so fat...... like he can barely squeez the words out

what was very confusing to me was how they kept referring to amber like she wasnt in jail......... i mean they made no mention of it and made it seem like she was out and about in the world.... i thought maybe i had missed something and she wasnt in jail anymore

but from what i can see she is still locked up serving the 5 years....... its just weird they tried to make it seem like she wasnt

http://www.eonline.com/news/345244/amber-portwood-speaks-out-from-prison-i-just-got-lost