WTF TO JOHNNY MANZIEL SUPPORTERS.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by BaldPussy, Feb 9, 2016.

1. BaldPussy

BaldPussy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Winston Leg-Thigh likes this.
  2. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Manziel actually wasn't that bad when he got to play this year maybe alcohol is a PED

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  4. BaldPussy

BaldPussy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    OOPS ! My bad!

5. Snort

Snort Looking for my weed and xanax Gold

Reputations:
    He has supporters?

6. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the Patriots were accused of this, people would be calling for Belicheck to be fired, Kraft to sell the team, and for one or possibly both of them to be publicly beheaded.

It's the Browns though, the NFL's version of Gabe Kaplan's class from Welcome Back, Kotter. No one expects anything from you, so no one's really disappointed.

Team should at least lose a draft pick, though.

7. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it happens

8. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Plus nobody cares about the Browns

9. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    If the Patriots did this, their fans would whine and flood the message boards and comment threads with endless "woe-is-us, we're-so-persecuted" tripe.
    • They hate us cause they ain't us.
    • Tommy Brady is the fackin' greatest.
    • It's all a giant conspiracy...

10. Big Lar

Big Lar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As a Browns fan let me clear a few things up:

• I don't think there are anymore Manziel supporters that are Browns fans. I hated the pick since day one and have argued with fellow fans for years. They have all disappeared like the little bitches they are.
    • The Browns (and every other NFL team) are not in charge of the concussion protocol procedures. The league hires independent doctors and they not employed by the team. The Browns have no say who is in the protocol and who isn't.
    • The little drunken fucker did have a concussion (or was on something to make everyone think he had one). He was not cleared by the independent doctor until January 12th.
    • Michael Silver (the one who reported that the Browns "LIED") has since backtracked and apologized. See following link:
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...d-stands-by-report-manziel-was-drunk/related/

"After reporting on the air that the Browns lied about Johnny Manziel having a concussion to cover up Manziel’s drinking, NFL Network reporter Mike Silver has backed off. But only backed off half of the report.

Silver wrote on Twitter on Tuesday afternoon that he regrets saying that the Browns lied about Manziel having a concussion. But Silver still says Manziel was drunk when he reported to work on the Wednesday of Week 17."

I can't wait until that fuck is off my team.

Go Browns!

11. spark888

spark888 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

This is horrible reporting....I have been saying it for years, journalism is this country is fucked!

Why would the Browns try and cover for him......they couldn't stand him at this point. The whiny little bitch complained of headaches and dizziness, so protocol is to have him checked by an independent neurologist. If you are complaining you pretty much go right into concussion protocol.

This is cheap bullshit reporting.....not sure who wrote the story but it is sensationalism at its finest.

12. Big Lar

Big Lar Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not true! There are a lot of "us" around....

SouthernListen likes this.
  13. spark888

spark888 Well-Known Member

Reputations:

He "regrets". Fuck that. If I was Haslam I'd fucking have my attorneys all over his ass. Fuck Mike Silver

Big Lar likes this.
  14. rebelfan

rebelfan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...just say'en. I like Johnny Football and think it's bs to restrict his party instincts. Let Johnny be Johnny and F the MSM whose sole intent on reporting his short comings while Rome burns.

15. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke

Reputations:
    He's a young kid, and it sucks to have to live under constant scrutiny...that being said, if he continues to fuck up he's going to have massive regrets. He has years to act like a twat. He has all that talent and no discipline. Shit is gonna get old soon.

reno likes this.
  16. 50milliondude

50milliondude Active Member

Reputations:
    There is some truth to this but the difference between him and most people his age is he chose a career that most people are retired from before they are 30. So it is really now or never for him. He isn't exactly a great player anyway so teams aren't going to put up from much more from him. Also, there is a big difference between being young and partying and beating up your girlfriend. That is just unforgiveable.

queerface likes this.
  17. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Maker of Lists Gold

Reputations:
    Dude is in big time hiding. I have a feeling booze is just one of his problems. Also A&M covered for him bigtime. He never went to class.

18. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The 1970's Dallas Cowboys did cocaine in the locker rooms and probably murdered half of the hookers in Texas. The increased media presence has killed the spirit of the game. It ruins everything. Rock stars can't be rock stars.

It's our own fault really. The only reason there's as much media is because we generate the demand. We eat that shit up and then complain about the taste.