To Karen from Boston

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by IlluminatiJones, May 6, 2012.

1. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Nobody likes you. Please go away.

Nobody wants to see your mom in a cook-off with Artie's mom. That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.

Nobody finds what you say interesting. You are radio death. The only reason we can't hear the crickets when you're on the air is because you won't stop talking.

Stop trying to crowbar your way onto the show and into Artie's life. It's creepy. They don't like you, either..............they're just tolerating and humoring you.

You think you add something to the show, but you don't. You're a useless, draining barnacle trying to attach itself to the hull of the S.S. Nick & Artie.

2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Agreed. Yes, we get it that your father had a stroke and was paralyzed "just like your dad Artie!!". The fact that I know all this is pretty lame, shows how many times she tell this BS story. Also, it really has no bearing on anything, but you can tell from the lack of compliments by Nick (she stalked him at his show in Boston), that she is not a "looker" to say the least. That's why you can't get a guy Karen!! Even the nice coaches can't help you. +rep

3. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  4. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    :hat:

It's ironic, between her, Twinsanity, and Fellato broads are ruining the show, just like Nick says broads ruin everything in society.

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  5. Leakyroof

Leakyroof New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;RQb2m6VJ-eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQb2m6VJ-eo[/video]

6. JDs tees

JDs tees Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That call from her this week was pure radio lead. Ugh talk about annoying. The guys should've cut her down, very dissappointed in them. Bitch needs to get some dick, even she has to pay for it.

7. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:

I feel bad for her situation, but that doesn't detract from the fact that most of us can't stand her on the radio. If it wasn't for Nick, she'd never get through. He's got a soft spot for her. So now you all have your instructions. Get a buddy of yours to act handicapped and attend one of his shows; try to get backstage. You're in like flynn.

8. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    She's handicapped? I didn't know that. I'm sorry about that, but she really is radio poison.

It's the same with that guy with I think it's cancer, who liked to smoke the weed out in Colorado but then moved back east and couldn't do it legally. I feel bad for his situation, too, but man, just listen to the show; don't call in and infect the airwaves with that boring misery.

9. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:

She's not, her father is. But Eric The Midget was handicapped and the only reason I liked him was when Artie would rip him to shreds. He can't do that to Karen because a) it's not the stern show, b) it wouldn't be as funny, and c) Nick won't let him.

10. PeaceDog

PeaceDog Active Member

Reputations:
    Put the lotion in the bucket, Karen..

Ugh, she's a cunt

11. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I lovvvve ETM. He is my favorite radio show caller ever. I love how he is so delusional. I love those kinda callers. Mary Anne from Brooklyn, Bobo. Double A. I like Karen too. I don't know what it is....these people amuse me. Besides it's just a phone call, if it gets too boring or brings the show down you just cut them off. No problem.