To: Rodney, Gunnar, Cap, et al.

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by jessesalazarjr, Feb 9, 2013.

1. jessesalazarjr

jessesalazarjr New Member

Reputations:
    In response to your question Rodney:

I have a good relationship with Cap and he seems pretty passionate about this situation. I basically stated that I thought you and Gunnar were in fact the same person. However, I think this forum would be great if people would just allow everyone to state their opinion then move on. Rather than have all these multiple threads, have the one show thread; no competing threads with agendas. I have no dog in this fight, but I will align myself with Cap, Sternski, Mpa, Meres, Illuminati, PeaceDog, etc. if push comes to shove. I prefer to just stay in the background. I will say that the group I just mentioned were commenting and BUILDING these threads way before Gunnar and some of the other newbies came in. In any case, I do wish we could just all contribute to a single show thread and focus on that.

As far as "mults". If they are using multiple accounts to mislead, lie, stack the deck, etc...then there is a lot of unnecessary time and energy being spent. For what purpose? That tell me there is some psychological issue that needs to be addressed; and we are hardly qualified to address it. However, why disrupt the forum or get worked up over it?

I'll never block anyone on threads that I start. I enjoy reading everyone's comments; good, bad, or otherwise. I will admit I do like the some of the banter between the opposing sides, but I hope it doesnt distract from the show, nor lead to hard feelings.

Anyway, just my thoughts.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2013
  2. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have no problem with anyone that posts in the Artie forum. This is a great place to discuss the show (probably the only place?). The problem is that some posters here have issues with people who have differing opinions, especially if that person is a new member. I say leave the mult crap to Dawg to figure out. If someone has broken forum rules, report them if you feel you have to (since Dawg doesn't seem to come here too much). But other than that, if no rules are broken, then just move on, let it go.

3. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    Thanks for that Kev, I did not mean to speak on your behalf. My apologies.

4. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    So you're a fool. Thinking that I was some alternate Id. Everything I've said is truthful If you like having message board friends then so be it. I'm the one being attacked by your "friends" kid not other way around. The motivation for these attacks seems to be the most moronic sophomoric of "this is the new kid in the lunch room so lets fuck with him". Grow up dude. Seems you're just a bunch of drama queen internet kids that have nothing else to do but act like girls in a sewing circle. This post is evidence of this because you're answering a PM that I was trying to keep private.

5. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    Sorry Rodney, I didn't mean betray a confidence. I was hoping something positive would come out of this exchange. This is where I will bow out. I'll return at some future time to the forum. Perhaps things will settle by then.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No need for apologies bud.

Can't we all just get along?
    [​IMG]

7. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    Don't leave the place Jesse, we value ur opinion & u seem like an all around good guy. Rodney's problem is he pops up out of nowhere and appoints himself the nightly listening thread starter while ignoring others & blocking people. He made one on a night where you had already made one and completely ignored you.

He also seems to sign in & out at the same time as Gunnar and once when I told Rodney to fuckoff I got negged but it couldn't have been from Rodney since he's not a supporter. I checked all the times and it was obviously Gunnar as he was the only one online at almost the same time in the Artie forum when I got into it with "Rodney"

I've also received several pm's from sources who will remain ANONYMOUS telling me Rodney is indeed Gunnar.

Also, when I made last night's listening thread everyone was bummed that he show was cancelled, EXCEPT for Rodney, who seemed to take great pleasure in it.

All these point to "Attention Whore Rodney" being a Gunnar mult since nobody can stand Gunnar.

At this point I would ask that all of our "real" Artie forum fans just ignore Rodney and not post in any listening threads he starts. Guy's caused enough trouble as it is, running good members out of here.

Fuck Rodney, Rodney sucks.

Case closed.

8. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:

Well You're no Columbo as far as detecting goes.

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthread.php/58574-What-does-Artie-see-in-Brock?p=3530436#post3530436

http://www.dawgsaloon.com/showthrea...-Starting-with-Rodney21?p=3530442#post3530442

So I guess gunnar and i posted at the same time because according to your genius theory and carefully observed signing in and out of the forum (don't know how a not admin can observe people) we are the same person.

You just a fool, a child, and not to bright. I didn't attack anybody and again I was asked by a person to start the threads because of gunnar. So now you're advocating having everybody ignore me event though you've gone on in your little tantrum about how ignoring people is sacrilegious.

What a little boy you are.

9. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:

Whaaa cry harder pussy cause you got BUSTED.

:artiejj:

10. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    i like fighting, blocking is pussy shit. This can be a fun board.

11. yetaca

yetaca New Member

Reputations:
    Maybe one of us is having an elaborate prank pulled on them and every member on here is a fake account ... think about it lol

12. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Jesse, I wasn't here when you posted before (just showed up at the end of Nov. and started reading N&A news). I seem to remember a guy on SFN years ago with a Dukes of Hazzard name/avatar, was that you perhaps?

EDIT: Also, I just noticed that a quote from yours truly is now Gunnar's signature. For a guy who claims to be about positivity, peace and love he's really good at picking fights with people.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2013
  13. jessesalazarjr

Reputations:
    Hey TelegramSam, no sorry. This is the first and only board I've posted to since joining. I do like it here so I hope things settle after awhile. I'm pretty much a loner and introvert so this forum gives me a safe outlet to express myself. I like the people on here (for the most part!)

14. Double Blizz

Double Blizz New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    When will Gunnar address this? [​IMG]

15. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    :winner:

[video=youtube_share;cuTmyIOQIhw]http://youtu.be/cuTmyIOQIhw[/video]

16. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations: