To Those Involved

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Ryan Lever, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Ryan Lever

Ryan Lever Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :pissed:
    This is the last fucking time I am going to address this fucking immature shit. Whoever the morons are who are continuing to troll my facebook and make immature and unfunny comments, STOP IT believe it or not I do have family and real friends on there who are not into your immature bullshit. You are even too chicken shit to say or show who you are on facebook. If you are going to say shit that would get a normal person beat the fuck up how about showing yourself while you do it? I come here to combat you fucking idiots please leave my fucking facebook alone. That is all I am going to fucking say about this. I expect the typical response but if this fucking shit continues on facebook I am going to start seriously blocking then the game is TOTALLY over.

2. MatthewT

MatthewT Awaiting The Rapture VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    This is the last fucking time I am going to address this fucking immature shit. Whoever the morons are who are continuing to troll my facebook and make immature and unfunny comments, STOP IT believe it or not I do have family and real friends on there who are not into your immature bullshit. You are even too chicken shit to say or show who you are on facebook. If you are going to say shit that would get a normal person beat the fuck up how about showing yourself while you do it? I come here to combat you fucking idiots please leave my fucking facebook alone. That is all I am going to fucking say about this. I expect the typical response but if this fucking shit continues on facebook I am going to start seriously blocking then the game is TOTALLY over. ​
    [​IMG]
    This is the last fucking time I am going to address this fucking immature shit. Whoever the morons are who are continuing to troll my facebook and make immature and unfunny comments, STOP IT believe it or not I do have family and real friends on there who are not into your immature bullshit. You are even too chicken shit to say or show who you are on facebook. If you are going to say shit that would get a normal person beat the fuck up how about showing yourself while you do it? I come here to combat you fucking idiots please leave my fucking facebook alone. That is all I am going to fucking say about this. I expect the typical response but if this fucking shit continues on facebook I am going to start seriously blocking then the game is TOTALLY over. ​
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. MatthewT

Reputations:
    [h=2]To Those Involved [/h]
    [​IMG]
    This is the last fucking time I am going to address this fucking immature shit. Whoever the morons are who are continuing to troll my facebook and make immature and unfunny comments, STOP IT believe it or not I do have family and real friends on there who are not into your immature bullshit. You are even too chicken shit to say or show who you are on facebook. If you are going to say shit that would get a normal person beat the fuck up how about showing yourself while you do it? I come here to combat you fucking idiots please leave my fucking facebook alone. That is all I am going to fucking say about this. I expect the typical response but if this fucking shit continues on facebook I am going to start seriously blocking then the game is TOTALLY over.

4. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    How's that job search coming

5. MatthewT

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

6. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    Seems serious this time

7. beatlejaws

beatlejaws nowhere poster

Reputations:
    thanks for the large print

8. MatthewT

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. Billy Brown

Billy Brown Thinking big VIP

Reputations:
    This message is for Drizza

10. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    Well yeah

11. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    That's a good story

12. Shine

Shine 2012 rookie of the year VIP

Reputations:
    Lever...post it as a haiku

13. FOXXXONE

FOXXXONE wut?

Reputations:
    Not cool guys . Not cool at all

14. MatthewT

Reputations:
    to all you assholes
    leave my facebook profile be!
    i am super pissed!

15. Captain Insano

Captain Insano New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    why not just not add people on your FB from BBs and make it private so people no friends cant view it?

dipshit.

16. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    What does your neck tattoo say?

17. Nibbler

Nibbler heaven is in your mind Gold

Reputations:
    I agree.

18. Mark Mayonnaise

Reputations:
    :jj:

19. LonghornJ

LonghornJ VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I wonder if he grinds his dentures when he types all pissed off like that.

20. ralphberries

ralphberries Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what you get for accepting the request dumb shit!