Entertainment To Vasectomy or not To Vasectomy!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Hough, May 10, 2016.

1. Hough

Hough In my SafeSpace Banned User

Reputations:
    Getting a little personal but the wife and I lost a baby. It was not planned but I am 40 with 2 grown kids 18 and 17 from another mairrage. We are not looking to have anymore. Have any of you got the snip? and if so any regrets?

FeetToTaste likes this.
  2. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    I will never forget the look on my dogs face after I took him to get neutered

:(

3. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    Do you like Reubens?

[​IMG]

4. FeetToTaste

FeetToTaste Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My wife and I are done with children too, after a miscarriage. I'm too big of a pussy to get a vasectomy, so sticking with condoms now (which suckssssssssss). Might work up the courage soon, though.

5. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't think I'd want to and was totally put it off. Then my neighbors got knocked up with a fourth after the third one was unplanned. That made me sack up and make the phone call.

6. gitchasum

gitchasum Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Go for it

7. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There are a few choices for women, my wife had a simple procedure done that prevents pregnancy. I'll never understand why the Cunt doesn't get it and throw away the stupid condoms.

8. FeetToTaste

Reputations:
    Here's why I am afraid:

http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/the-amazing-true-story-of-my-exploding-balls-1661128148

I spent a day and a half chilling out with minimal pain; I assumed I was well past the worst of it. But when I went to finally shower, I noticed the mass: a third floating body in my sack. Bigger than a golf ball and just as solid. A GOLF BALL OH FUCK. I called the doctor's answering service.

The last possible side effect is a scrotal hematoma: a blood clot inside the sack that can build up and cause pain and discomfort. I told the doctor on the phone about my mass. That's a hematoma, he said. Come into the office on Monday.

9. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    It's MUCH easier for you to get snipped than for your wife to get her tubes tied.

But, if you decide to do it, make sure you don't miss any of your follow-up appointments. One of my best friends just had her 4th baby. She and her husband thought they were done after #2, so she went on birth control. After she got pregnant and gave birth to #3, her husband had a vasectomy :facepalm: She really is Fertile Franny. She told her husband he's not allowed to touch her anymore. :snicker:

10. Willy Pfister

Willy Pfister VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I had one several years ago and I wouldn't recommend it.

On the good side, worry free sex, some decent pain pills and free reign to do nothing for 48 hours.

On the bad side, I had some discomfort during sex (near the end, if you know what I mean) that I thought had gone away but has recently come back.

I looked into it and I believe something like one in three have some complications.

Ask your wife to get tied

11. IfTheyOnlyKnew

Reputations:
    Oh, and I'm very sorry for your loss. :console:

1Vegasgirl, XuXu, Hough and 1 other person like this.
  12. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    0 regrets

SternsEgo, Flabo, 1Vegasgirl and 3 others like this.
  13. FeetToTaste

Reputations:
    That's the way we are. We've only tried to get pregnant twice (we're nerds and have been using birth control since we were teenagers--never any unsafe sex) and she got pregnant right away both times. So I think my super-sperm can get through the vasectomy anyway. Trying to talk her into getting an IUD, but she doesn't want any objects up in there haha.

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  14. IfTheyOnlyKnew

Reputations:
    And, she's right to be afraid. I've heard lots of horror stories about those. :dontknow:

15. Little outfits

Little outfits Member

Reputations:
    I got snipped 6 months after our second child was born. Best thing I ever did. Sex became spontaneous again and way better since there were no more worries about condoms or pregnancy. It was like when we were in college and she was on the pill. Painless procedure that took about 15 minutes. I was sore for 48 hours but Tylenol took care of it. Never a single regret.

16. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    I had one years ago and no regrets. My wife was pretty sad for a while when it hit her that she was done having kids (Even though we discussed it fully beforehand). I also got several good hand jobs working up specimens for the doc to test.

17. YodaQuiversStern

YodaQuiversStern Turn and face the strange

Reputations:
    Hope I don't get in trouble for this - my husband had one and it wasn't a big deal. No problems, he only ended up taking one pain pill during recovery. It basically took him a weekend of sitting around with an ice pack on his lap to recover.

18. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This!!:derp:

IfTheyOnlyKnew likes this.
  19. Leykis101

Leykis101 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I had it done Memorial Day weekend last year. besides my sack not hanging as low as it use to, I see no difference in sex. Just make sure you goto a Urologist to do it and not some regular doctor.

20. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    My wife had an IUD for a while and it was not comfortable for her and my dick kept banging into the tip of it and getting scratched. No I'm far from well endowed, but that's what happened. I think her uterus had a weird position or something like that.