Today in (revised) Stern History.....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Javaforgotme, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Javaforgotme

Javaforgotme Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    What's your idea for a story in Stern's career/life that he will revise?

Mine is:

Today in Stern History in 2010, Howard Stern guides Artie Lange out of the Sirius building, puts him into his limo and as Ronnie drives, Howard take Artie to a rehab center, to make sure he gets the help and support he needs, and to help him get off his heroin addiction.

Or

Today in Stern History in 1982, Stern personally rides out to the 14th Street Bridge in Washington DC. He waves red warning flags at the oncoming jet, but he is unable to prevent the crash of Air Florida Flight 90.

What's your example of revised Stern Show history? Might as well make it up - Howard is going to anyway!

[​IMG]

2. N Copter

N Copter Shot Dead Banned User

Reputations:

Listen Robin, everyone knows the whole scene from Die Hard 2 with Bruce Willis trying to divert the plane was based on my heroism in DC. They asked me to star in it but I was too busy working round the clock putting together two CDs of already done bits for Crucified by the FCC. No one even had even thought about putting sound to the CD until I did it.

[​IMG]

kingship likes this.
  3. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    Robin, we were gonna have Dana Plato on today but I heard that she was a little mentally frail, a little "sad" today. Instead let's just repeat some old crap like we always do.

4. quitefrankly

quitefrankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i just think hes a cock sucker

thanks for your call