Today - Lets Recap some of the the real Howard Stern!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Nov 19, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1 - Stern the ultimate family man divorces his long suffering first wife for the direct from central casting money grubbing stereotype brain dead blonde.

2 - He seemingly back doors every employee by not standing up for them and their salary concerns. This leads to many important support staff leaving the show. Jackie, Billy, John....

3 - He rails at marriage and it's evils yet quickly marries his brain dead central casting beard Beth Ostrosky. (Who we should mention never wanted to be famous)

4 - He tells his audience about the incredible show and content that will follow on sat radio and then quickly goes to 4 then 3 day weeks.

5 - In what could be an insider committing a federal crime howard comes up big for the merger os sirius and xm saying he has no dog in the fight other than sirius best interest then we find out he says he was promised a bonus on the new xm subscribers attained through the merger. he sues and thankfully for the first time and rightfully loses on appeal.

5 - Artie seemingly in a serious spiral is ignored by stern and then later forgotten when he attempts suicide. (probably motivated by his realization stern is a wizard of oz behind the curtain phony)

6 - Howard TV finally bites the dust and without a mention or goodbye loyal long time employees like Mike Gange and Scott depace are shown the door and never mentioned again!

7 - AGT a show he has not brought one .01 extra rating point to asks him back again for a 3rd year of failure and declining ratings and stern again makes a big deal of returning when in fact this greedy douche
    would probably not walk away from a paycheck even at gunpoint.

why would anyone choose to listen or worse yet continue to enrich this piece of shit of a human?

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why would anyone choose to listen or worse yet continue to enrich this piece of shit of a human?

Dont look at me. I didn't buy his shitty calendar or tune into a single episode of AGT

3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i mention the merger because one of the promises was no higher rates on monopoly concerns and the first thing they did was raise the prices!

4. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sorry I was ever a fan. I did not see this train wreck coming.

5. Butcher

Butcher ?

Reputations:
    What's this guy saying, Robin?

6. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    don't forget the eternal cruel goofing and ridicule of any celebrity married to a younger wife that used their husbands name and celebrity to become famous. now explain Beth Ricardo