Today was the worst show ever, hands down.

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Phantom Lord, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Phantom Lord

Phantom Lord Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Blah...Blah..Blah...Jump.the Shark.

Stern took it to a new level today. Not only does he say "I'll piss on my fans," he shit on them big time with absolutely everything they hate about the current show. It was almost like he went out of his way to give them everything they hate.

Here comes my marksfriggin.com style recap.

7:00am
    • Howard starts the show by talking about Ronnie's ass eating. They play clips and goof on it. The rest of the listeners begin to think of that mental patient Stephanie with Ronnie forcing her to do this.
    • Pre Screened phone caller Chad from St. Louis calls in to add softball questions like the Jennifer Lopez sex tape.
    • Next some obviously fake phony phone calls. The easiest way to know they are fake is ask yourself this, would the person being pranked sign a release for them to broadcast this???
    • Next Howard bitches about religion and how above it he and Robin are. This is from a guy who cant function in life without seeing a psychiatrist 3 days a week. Yet if you go to church on Sunday you're a lunatic. Robin also agrees which carries a lot of weight since she is mentally perfect.
    • Howard talks about his new Iphone because he can't be a B-Level celebrity that has to wait more than one day for an updated camera with 4 extra megapixel (you know this is for Beth with Instagram).
    • BOBO...MOTHERFUCKING..BOBO. Everybody hates him. Stern says he is boring, so why pick up on him? In 2009 Howard broke the 4th wall and admitted he picks up Bobo because he kisses his ass and praises Beth. Therefore, the listeners are tortured.
    • Periscope!!!!! Guess what? Howard has found a way to waste 45 minutes of air time talking about Jeff's and Bobo's Periscope. There is no content. It is just designed to waste 45 minutes.
    • Andy Cohen Interview: All you need to know is that is was a picture perfect celebrity ass licking contest. All Howard wanted to know was what celebrity weddings Andy had went to, and the details about how he hooked up with Lance Bass.
    You cannot get any worse than this. I know Howard Jumped The Shark years ago. He has taken it to new levels and is fucking with his fans because he is under contract.

Zach, jojomonkey, teehee and 52 others like this.
  2. DDragon

DDragon VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Zach, teehee, ZevonFan and 9 others like this.
  3. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
  4. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What? No robins news or songs about how fuckable she is?

Zach, PI Nate, Fatass and 5 others like this.
  5. Turtle Man

Turtle Man Hello Darling Gold

Reputations:
    I didn't hear the show and I'm convinced evenrthing you said is 100% true
    F the wig

John Mahlin likes this.
  6. LeoAZ

LeoAZ Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Like I've said a million times before; its sad when its more fun to make of him, then listen to him.

7. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Getting things done is Howard's religion . Who is he kidding . The fuck also kissed the ass of the smelly old Marharishi when that laughing fool was living . He is so full of shit .

8. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He also talked about (or maybe this was yesterday) how he needs to stay with Sirius so he can continue to get court side tix to the Knicks b/c only really famous people can get those, and he will not be relegated to the back rows. He said Beth loves the court side tickets and thinks he is a hero for getting them. :rolleye:

9. Honkey Donkey

Honkey Donkey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If it wasn't for all of you at the Shed goofing upon him with me he would have no redeeming value at this point . I get more laughs from the Shed than his shit show.

10. Dave Jones

Dave Jones Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for the heads up, I wont bother downloading the show today.

yaddc likes this.
  11. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This. GTD is Howards bible and he thumps it harder than Pat Robertson on a Sunday

Tracy likes this.
  12. Lagersolut

Lagersolut Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Question :

I'm fairly new here and agree with all the gripes about wiggy ( canceled long time ago ) ....did he ever mention or bitch on the air about what goes on here at the shed ?

I mean the people here ( rightfully so ) tear him a new ass .

His new fuck you ( the fans ) attitude back in about 07 08 did me in .....no... fuck you ....canceled

13. Pothead

Pothead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's a chore just to read the shitty recap on the piece of shit web site

I couldn't imagine sitting through multiple hours of this shit show with all those commercials

Beths Arab and Dlist like this.
  14. MykTide

MykTide Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been angry at Howard for what his show has become. I would get angry everyday that i listened. I couldn't stand the fucking commercials, the boring interviews, the dumb Robin song shit. I would get so mad I would curse at the radio. Then I remembered I was the dumbass paying for this shit. I stopped listening earlier this year (around March or April) and cancelled my subscription when the annual billing came due a week or so ago.

I've been listening to the Eric the Midget segments on youtube since I stopped listening to Howard, but I've stopped those as well. I couldn't even stand to hear his voice on the youtube videos.

I guess I'm angry at myself for following him to pay radio and paying for it for so many years. So yeah, fuck gay Howard. And fuck me for being duped by that faggoty wig wearing cock slurping bitch.

15. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You still listen to the show..?

jyanks and chapped like this.
  16. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    It was today, he rambled on and on about how "real celebrities sit courtside". I turned it off when Puff the Magic Cohen came on and it was endless cock talk.

17. ChristinesEmotionalFriend

ChristinesEmotionalFriend Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As in, Ronnie eating her ass or her eating his ass?

Realtalk, I'll glady eat a chicks ass if she's fresh out of the shower, but the idea of a chick doing that to me is repugnant. Go figure.

bznick and RONNIE THE CLAW like this.
  18. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Is it safe to say this wount be on best off lol

19. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The only reference he ever made was (maybe referring to here) was "Robin, there are whole websites devoted to hating my wife"

honestmaxx, Tracy, OV and 2 others like this.
  20. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Sounds just awful

RONNIE THE CLAW likes this.