Tom Cruise's Scientology marriage auditions

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Jon Hein is God, Sep 2, 2012.

1. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
  2. Herc

Herc New Member

Reputations:
    Their Pimp hand is strong . . .

3. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    what a fuckin' whacko...:haha:

4. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    I can't believe anybody stays in that cult!

5. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    They are fucked up

6. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
  7. fredrogers

fredrogers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok, so most of us know that when one of these dorks reaches a certain level of dorkiness, it is revealed to them that there's an alien named Xenu and a host of other bullshit. Honestly, how do you really think they react to something like this?

8. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    What's even crazier is that Spielberg, the guy who directed War of the Worlds, believes that his god invented man twice...and even though he was infallible, he goofed on the first go. So he invented man again and told that man that, if he wanted a woman to fuck, he'd have to pull her from his rib.

So the dude pulled his wife from his rib. But that wife ate a fruit because a snake told her to...and that's why we all feel pain and die.

Several generations later, the descendants of that couple were told to build a giant boat and capture a male and female specimen of every land-dwelling animal on Earth. Then they were to put them on that boat because the god who created them all was going to flood the Earth for 40 days and kill EVERYTHING. Yup, the same infallible, all powerful god who created plagues decided to kill off humanity by flooding the entire fucking globe.

Tom Cruise is a loon! I cant believe that Spielberg worked with that nutjob.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012
  9. yippeekyaa

yippeekyaa Moved forward. VIP

Reputations:
    Honestly, it doesn't seem any more or less absurd than any other religious group out there. Suicide bombers in middle east and women in Burkas doesn't seem any more or less stupid than Morman women wearing dresses and not cutting their hair while being married off at ridiculously young ages while the Southern Baptist Convention that was expressly formed to protect the rights of southern slave owners is now working to prevent gay marriage. All religious groups look like fools to me. (read link in my signature)

10. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Not all religions are created equally, and not all religions KILL others if they choose differently.

There's one religion which is bloodthirsty, and behind 90% of all of the shooting wars on the planet. And it's not Buddhism.

11. fredrogers

Reputations:
    All religions are mostly made up crap, but Scientology is the ONLY one where what you pay and what classes you take determine how much of their "scripture or beliefs" they allow you to read. Their reasoning is that any other person who hasn't gone through the "proper mental training" would simply just go mad at the preposterous bullshit they've just read.

12. fredrogers

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

13. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Katie Holmes has the herps in a bad way, but I guess that was overlooked.

14. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Southpark covered this bunch of thieving asswipe loons quite nicely............Props to Trey and Matt on that one!!!

15. GloriaGrace

GloriaGrace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not so fast...Matt and Trey caved to Muslim pressure and altered the episode that criticized Islam.

16. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:

Bullshit. Viacom caved, Matt and Trey did not.
    [video=youtube;kEvwfvRpqCA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEvwfvRpqCA&feature=relmfu[/video]

17. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Thank you....Thank you very much.....They altered the image...But the still ridiculed the insane assholes of islam.......

18. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    You're so cool and deep and ironic, I bet no other Val dude can touch you, you lazy pseudo-intellectual you! :up:

19. GloriaGrace

GloriaGrace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Touché Chimney and Snotty. I was surprised when I heard that the episode had been altered. Matt and Trey are so clever and they do seem the type to push buttons, so it makes sense to me now.

20. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Disappointing. I'm sure you're aware:

-that people spoke quite differently over 2,000 years ago. They also did just 150 years ago.

-that much of history before a certain time was oral and subject to resultant distortions.

-that people have always used metaphors to explain concepts. Some things are literal, others are figurative.

-that men write religious tracts, not deities. That doesn't necessarily mean the deity doesn't exist.

-that stories are distorted by repeated retellings.

-that repeated translations can change the details or even the meaning of a story.

-that things a smart, rational person thought to be "fact" just 100 or 200 years ago are now seen as ridiculous.

-that not everything in existence is yet understood by man.

-that man just 100 years ago was equally arrogant in thinking science had already revealed all.

-that it's possible that what appears one way might be different had it not the message been distorted. That doesn't prove the entire message is invalid.

-that there is more than one way to look at "facts" and keeping an open mind is wise (see the movie "12 angry men" )

- that a billion people could be hypocrites and it still wouldn't mean a single man has to be one also.

-that some things transcend science or logic when you try to describe them.

- that even modern books are filled with themes and meanings that aren't literal.

-man has a history of belittling what they don't understand.

-that while I'm sure people don't have it all right, I'm equally sure you don't have all the answers either.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2012