Too much drama, 35 year old teacher pleads not guilty in having sex with 15 year old boy

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Feb 11, 2015.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A married high school teacher from Washington state accused of having sex with her 15-year-old student pleaded not guilty today to child rape charges.

Stephanie McCrea, 35, a drama and English teacher at Evergreen High School in Vancouver, was arrested in late January on suspicion of carrying on a sexual relationship with a teenage boy.

On Wednesday, Miss McCrea arrived at Clark County Superior Court dressed in all black, with her attorney by her side, and entered not guilty pleas to four counts of third-degree child rape, four counts of first-degree sexual misconduct and tampering with a witness.

About a dozen people, including McCrea’s family, friends and current and former students, attended the formal arraignment to offer her support.

One of the people from the audience was seen approaching an emotional Ms McCrea and giving her a hug.

McCrea is set to go on trial May 18. She has been out on $40,000 bail since January 28.

According to court documents shared by The Oregonian around the time of the teacher's arrest, the teenage victim told authorities that he met the married mother of one four or five times each week in her office, where they would kiss before school and after drama rehearsals.

He also said that she performed oral sex on him at school before the Christmas break, and over the vacation, she allegedly collected the boy and took him to her home for sex.

They then met up with other drama class students and went to a movie, with the permission of the boy's parents, according to the court documents.

Once they returned to school after the break, they had sex on the campus, the boy told police.

Clark County prosecutor Camara Banfield told Judge David Gregorson last month that McCrea had threatened to kill herself if the student revealed the alleged sex abuse, The Oregonian reported.

The victim even agreed to set up fake Facebook accounts so they could exchange messages while avoiding detection, she said.

McCrea, who was hired by Evergreen High School in 2006, was put on administrative leave after officials learned of the alleged affair - but the sexual abuse continued, Banfield said.

McCrea's attorney, Steve Thayer, said McCrea and her husband separated in December and that she attempted to take her life two weeks before her arrest. The estranged couple have a nine-year-old son together.

According to the woman's attorney, she started suffering mental health issues after a car accident in 2012.

Principal Lisa Emmerich shared 'the disturbing news' of McCrea's arrest in an email to parents, reported The Columbian.

Emmerich explained that as soon as administrators learned of the accusations, they contacted Vancouver police, who launched an investigation. The school continues to work with the police.

McCrea was hired by the school in 2006 after passing all necessary background checks, she said.

'At this point, no other students have been identified or come forward with additional information or allegations,' her letter read.

The allegations against Stephanie McCrea have left the Evergreen High School community divided.

Becky Young, whose son was in McCrea's class, was in court for her arraignment Wednesday. She said news of the drama teacher's arrest 'crushed' her son.

‘My son considered her a friend and that's where the line has been blurred,’ Young told The Oregonian. ‘It's frustrating because the truth is out there. My son looked up to her and she abused that right.’

Kimberly Boucher, an alumna of the school who worked on theater productions led by McCrea, came out to support the suspended teacher, saying that she is still standing by her.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    The guilt is strong with this one

3. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Guilty.

chapped likes this.
  4. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    The boy said during the trial that his teacher said this when they met in the classroom "To suck or not to suck, that is the question" The defense replied asked and answered.

5. thunderfist2112

thunderfist2112 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    lost her dentures? Lucky kid:bjmimic:

[​IMG]

6. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    $20 bucks says she let the kid cum on her face.

7. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    i would have murdered someone for that at 15. not guilty of course.

bznick, reno, Dorb and 6 others like this.
  8. Sanctuary

Sanctuary Member

Reputations:
    The lawyer looks like Levy!

9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Looks like she's got nice cans, thin waist.
    I think you guys are being harsh.
    Woulda given her all of my 15yr old dong!

reno and Kanger like this.
  10. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    I can't imagine the abuse that boy took when he came on his drama teacher's tits. It's horrible. He's going to be scarred for life.

11. Kanger

Kanger Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In my current rut I'd give her all of my 36 year old dong

GLguygardner and FishySausage like this.
  12. Ronniecheated

Ronniecheated Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was he human or a reggie?

Big Lar likes this.
  13. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, no kidding right?

He's probably on his way right now to the Stuttering John show in Palm Springs
    and read to suck some mean cock.

Oh the humanity.

I should only be so lucky.

14. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    throw the book at her

make sure it hits her in the face

Shithead likes this.
  15. MutteringJohn

Reputations:
    Your honor she forced me to grab her ass while my tongue went in her mouth four to five times a week. I wake up with nightmares about it.

ravenrules likes this.
  16. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guilty.

17. Mr Vengeance

Mr Vengeance Ladies love cool V. VIP

Reputations:
    Her body is not guilty.
    Her face is going to the fuckin chair......

ravenrules likes this.
  18. meekmillz

meekmillz Active Member

Reputations:
    Crazy how people even bother prosecuting these "rapists". I thought rape was a crime because it physically and mentally violated a persons body and caused them physical and mental trauma i.e: there is a real victim who got hurt.

There was no victim here. Nobody was abused or traumatized. The lucky 15 year old shit is probably high fiving his buddies about getting to fuck one of their hotter teachers and how he is going to win a few hundred thousand in the civil suit against the school district.

reno and ravenrules like this.
  19. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can we stop using the word "abuse" in these stories?...Kinda takes the fun out of it and makes it sound evil

RobotsVsMonsters likes this.
  20. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    guilty