News Trannies BTFO, stop encouraging the madness!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by kingofallmessicans, Apr 1, 2016.

1. kingofallmessicans

kingofallmessicans Sandy Cunt

Reputations:

The video says it all, but if 15 minutes is too much...
    Transgenderism is a mental illness being treated incorrectly. I have no issues with anyone dressing and acting however they want. I just think we should love the bodies we were born with and not fuck them up via unnecessary surgeries or being a Fast Food Maniac.

2. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Rest assured, 15 minutes is too much....

3. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    Yea, I pussed out posting this here. Plenty of people already feel this way. I was going to post on facebook, but the butthurt from my liberal aunts and uncles might be too much to bear. They are a vindictive lot.

KDK12 likes this.
  4. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    if people pay for their shit then I don't care what they do

are they mentally ill? they very well may be--as long as they don't go after someone with a claw hammer I don't really care

kinneyjames likes this.
  5. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As long as they actually look good, I'm all for transsexual girls!

DinnerSocks likes this.
  6. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    Stolen summary:
    The drugs that doctors give to mentally ill people are the same they give to transgender people, as they too are often suffering from depression etc. So the drugs basically give the delusion more strength and make the victim feel that they really are the opposite sex. Then after a while you can add hormone injections into the mix and you have a seriously mentally unwell person that is being fed a constant stream of 'support' from online strangers and so called experts.

As everyone who questions the sanity of the individual is immediately screamed and yelled at, the support become overwhelming and the 'transgender' finally goes through surgery to have their perfectly healthy penis and balls destroyed so as to prove they are strong, brave and they don't want to let anyone down. Once they have gone through the op, the support gradually drops off, because they are effectively just a 'woman' now and the 'support' crowd move on to the next victim to try and convert. Why the support crowd do this is unknown, maybe they do it for a laugh, maybe they have had surgery and feel so bitter about it that they want to inflict the same damage on other people, maybe they are some sort of perverts who get a kick out of it, who knows, I don't.

As the victim was so depressed at being a man but is now miraculously a 'woman', the doctors wean them off the antidepressants as they should be very happy being a woman. This is when reality starts to gradually settle in, they realize that now they are expected to just get on with their life as a fake woman. Get a job, get a house, go shopping, watch tv, pay the gas, electric and water bills etc. The 'special snowflake' syndrome rapidly evaporates. Their daily routine now also consists of having to push a dildo shaped medical device up their new 'vagina' every day to stop it from closing up as their male body acts as if the hole is a major wound that needs to close up and heal. The transgender 'woman' also need to inject hormones on a regular basis, so there is a daily reminder that they are in fact not a woman. They can't have kids so the vast majority of normal straight red blooded sensible males with good jobs, homes, lifestyle etc see the victim as just that, a victim of some horrible sick medical experiment and will not associate with such an obviously mentally ill person.

So the 'woman' ends up and dating someone sort of 'deviant', homosexual or man with a fetish for eunuchs or chicks with dicks (but without the dick). Or they have to lie to date a man which will only lead to massive outrage and rejection as well as possible violence as the man finds out he is dating a mutilated man and has been tricked/made a fool of. But in many cases the 'transwomans' male instinct kicks in and they date a woman, calling themselves a lesbian, which is fucking hilarious. On a side note, transgender 'woman' need to use lubrication, as well as make the male use a condom when having sex as the hole does not produce natural lubrication like a vagina, it also does not clean it self like a vagina, any deposited semen would just stick in there and start to rot and stick possibly causing infection.

So over time and usually with a few failed relationships the transgender starts to wonder if they were maybe just a homosexual or were in fact just straight the whole time and went through a phase where they admired to lusted after women so much that they got confused and wanted to be one for awhile. Something that they would have probably grown out of in a short amount of time as they experimented with different partners and sexual ideals. If not, then counselling and therapy would probably help get them through it and then help them come to terms with possibility they were homosexual. But instead a very push niche group of people with misplaced love and support have actually helped destroy the person they thought they were helping. After a few years many post-op transgenders regret having the 'sex change' and realise it is probably the most horrific mistake they have ever made. The vast majority do not feel any happier masquerading as a woman and so end up back on antidepressants which in the long term can ruin lives anyway.

But hey, let's not look at any of that, because I'm obviously just transphobic and I should not be allowed to voice my opinion with it being called hatred.

ohmicah likes this.
  7. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    I want to be a cat...

[​IMG]

Jayla likes this.
  8. Jackass369

Jackass369 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Laisa Lins

[​IMG]

9. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    LOL, Compare the "hottest" transexuals in the world to just the girls of Instagram.

BrerJimmy likes this.
  10. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's hot transsexuals, and there's hot girls... There's also ugly transsexuals, and ugly girls... What's your point?

11. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    The very idea of sexualizing a mental illness is fucked up. Like encouraging the heroin-chic skinny look.

PI Nate likes this.
  12. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The entire world is fucked up, been that way for a few years now...

13. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    The trannies I've known were mental.

I think they get caught up in admiring the power the opposite sex has, and have an unrealistic view of what being the/ opposite sex is really ;ike.

14. kingofallmessicans

Reputations:
    You missed my point though. The "hottest transexual" is akin to the "hottest plus-sized model." It's a fetish some people may have, but it does not translate into universal beauty. Youthful skinny women with beautiful faces will always be desired by heterosexual men.

alittlebitcunty likes this.
  15. Dark Horse 77

Dark Horse 77 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Can't hide those giant mitts and the man face no matter how much surgery.

Mugsy likes this.
  16. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But fetishes have been around since people have been around...

17. Mugsy

Mugsy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She's not a very good example of what I would call a "hot" tranny...

18. Brian Pozworth

Brian Pozworth Active Member

Reputations:
    The fact that the media, Hollywood and even the president celebrate this shit as bravery is the problem, these people are mentally ill or just acting on an extreme sexual fetish.

kingofallmessicans likes this.
  19. Willowglen

Willowglen Lookin thru the glass ceiling & up Stephs skirt VIP

Reputations:

So you admit you're a chicken shit little gay basher who only has the balls to post your opinions where you can be anonymous and no one knows you.

Got it thanks.

20. EvolvedMarbles

EvolvedMarbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't understand the vociferous outcry.

There's 1001 forms of "different" people out there. It's always been this way. So some are getting some time in the spotlight and some people feel icky about it.

Move on or find a safe space.

Mugsy likes this.