Trans Is Beautiful…Caitlyn Jenner Shares First 'Candid' Photo As She Poses With Girlfriends….

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Jun 7, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    'Trans is beautiful': Caitlyn Jenner shares first candid;) photo of herself as she poses with group of girlfriends

As part of her transition, Caitlyn Jenner has recently begun hosting 'girls nights' where she could dress as desired and be at ease with friends.

And on Saturday, the 65-year-old reality star - who was born Bruce - shared a photo with pals who appear to make up her support group, giving fans and followers a first glance of her inner circle.

'Learn from those who have walked the path before you,' the Keeping Up With The Kardashians star captioned the snap showing only the backs her pals' bodies.

[​IMG]

'Just the beginning': Caitlyn Jenner shared a photo with gal pals on her Twitter page, giving fans and followers a first glance at her inner circle on her Twitter and Instagram account on Saturday

[​IMG]
    True identity: 'Learn from those who have walked the path before you. #TransIsBeautiful #LivingOurTruth #JustTheBeginning' Caitlyn captioned the shot

Caitlyn - third from the left - stands in the middle dressed casually in a patterned long sleeve shirt and skinny jeans.

The I Am Cait star wore her brunette locks in loose curls and styled her look with strappy pink sandals.

Caitlyn was supported arm-in-arm with her loved ones as she chose to keep the identities of her friends private.

'Learn from those who have walked the path before you. #TransIsBeautiful #LivingOurTruth #JustTheBeginning,' she commented on her social media pages.

Caitlyn has previously stated Laverne Cox, Janet Mock, Geena Rocero and Carmen Carrera to be her 'pioneers' in the transgender community.

[​IMG]

'I Am Cait': Fans will get a glimpse into Caitlyn's new life when her eight-part E! docu-series airs starting on July 26

[​IMG]
    Her true self: 'I'm so happy after such a long struggle to be living my true self. Welcome to the world Caitlyn. Can't wait for you to get to know her/me' (tweeted on June 1)

Since joining Instagram and Twitter on June 1, Caitlyn has garnered an enormous platform with 1.6 million followers on Instagram and an overwhelming 2.45 million fans on Twitter.

She officially holds the record for the fastest-growing Twitter account, beating President Barack Obama for the title.

In her groundbreaking Vanity Fair cover story, Caitlyn revealed that she has been hosting small gatherings at her Malibu home which she proudly dubbed as 'girls' nights.'

There, Jenner entertains with wine and food to create a comfortable atmosphere so her and her friends could dress as desired and feel natural in the presence of other women.

[​IMG]
    Visit to Human Rights Campaign: During the same week her Vanity Fair story was widely publicized and shared, Caitlyn traveled to San Francisco to learn more about her new identity as a transgender woman

During the same week her Vanity Fair story was widely publicized and shared, Caitlyn traveled to San Francisco to learn more about her new identity as a transgender woman.

'Learned so much this week spending time in SF at the Human Rights Campaign. Unbelievably moving. Can't wait to share more with you,' she tweeted on June 5.

Caitlyn's first public appearance as a woman is scheduled on July 15 when she will accept the Arthur Ashe Courage Award at the ESPY Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

Her six biological children - Burt, Casey, Brandon, Brody, Kendall and Kylie - and four stepchildren - Kourtney, Kim, Khloe and Rob Kardashian - are all expected to join her on stage at the ceremony.

Fans will further understand and follow along in Caitlyn's new life when her eight-part E! docu-series airs starting on July 26.

2. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    I ain't walking on the same path as a freak, sorry beyotch. :coffee:

3. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No.

Summer, Dionysus, Mulletude and 2 others like this.
  4. teehee

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Is that Robin Ophelia Quivers on the end?? :bigthink

5. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Mental illness has never been more popular.

This country is going down the tubes.

The notion that this is NORMAL and the rest of us are supposed to support it or be labeled BIGOTS is just insane.

6. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    "He could make half a billion dollars on this, Robin"

JewStern always making it about money :facepalm:

7. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Men are women and whites are black. I feel like I must be in the Bizarro world.

8. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    Here's a few more hashtags for ya Bruce:

#mediawhore
    #shittyparent
    #vehicularmanslaughter
    #mentallyill

9. Moon

Moon Active Member

Reputations:
    Trans Is Abominable

Bristol Chicken likes this.
  10. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    To think it's literally now more embarrassing to be a white male, fiscal conservative and a Cleveland Browns fan than a man dressing like a woman. Where is my ESPN award for bravery?

11. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    Very odd behavior. Epecially after 65 years of. being a man.

BethSucks, Thelma and stanggirl like this.
  12. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    ugggh
    I wish we woulldn't keep hearing about it

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    anyone who calls bruce jenner "caitlyn" in a serious way whatsoever deserves to get punched in the nose and dumped in the nearest body of water :)

14. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Odd? It's INSANE behavior.

And there is now a laundry list of rules of how the other 99.999997% of the country is supposed to alter their behavior to accommodate this fruit.

15. teehee

Reputations:
    You just know Caitlyn is gonna go for the butt implants..
    [​IMG]

16. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    media have to make it normal, so they'll blitzkrieg us with so much disgusting shit that we get numb to it and then eventually accept it - same as they did with the old-fashioned, stay-your-gender fudgepackers

17. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What I don't understand is - is he stating he has to learn to be trans? I thought one just, was ..... :ufacepalm:

18. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Are they pissing into the jacuzzi?

19. CrucifiedAGT

Reputations:
    If you want to join Bruce in the insanity ward, check out Huff Po's comments section on this (or any other) story.

20. teehee

Reputations:
    Caitlyn wants to be called Cait;)