WTF Transgender Girl Upset Over Being Rejected for "Having Male Parts"

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Rhinosaucerous, Nov 21, 2015.

1. Rhinosaucerous

Rhinosaucerous Self-hating Millennial

Reputations:
    Young Claire is joined by Devon, Arin and Katie for BBC Three's Young, Trans and Looking for Love and give eye-opening accounts of rejection, bullying and suicide attempts.

Transgender teens Claire, Devon, Arin and Katie have set out to expose the harsh reality of modern, teen relationships.

Appearing in a new BBC Three documentary, Young, Trans and Looking for Love, they let viewers see a glimpse of their lives as they struggle to find love.

The doc shows the moment Claire, from Virginia, meets a guy that she likes, only to be rejected by him as soon as he finds out she was born a boy.:rolleyes::oops:

BBC[​IMG]
    Claire as a young boy, raised in an “All-American Family.”

BBC[​IMG]
    Claire has also begun making social media diaries of her transition, sharing her experiences with transgender teens across the world.
    In the video above, Claire takes to the beach in a bikini for the first time - having avoided the moment (and a bikini) since she transitioned to female nearly a year ago.

With the help of her friends, she builds up courage to speak to boys, saying: "I'm excited as there are a lot of cute guys out there.":cool:

BBC[​IMG]
    Claire hits the beach for guys
    "What kind of guys are you into?" the beach boys ask, as Claire replies about her ideal type, revealing "I like the guys who are really funny."

As the bikini-wearers find out the intentions of the boys, asking of they're "cute", the keen boys instantly reply with comments like "most definitely" and "gorgeous".:D

One boy even asks: "We should hook up sometimes.":eek:

Another says: "So I should put you in here [his phone] as 'beautiful'?"o_O

BBC[​IMG]
    The guys were initially attracted before finding out about Claire's life :lol:
    The boys, who were originally attracted to Claire, did not call after finding out that she is trans.
    "That's it, silence," says Claire. "Like nothing from them again." :(
    BBC[​IMG]
    Claire is in her first year of being a transgender female and talks through the ups and downs
    Hoping on finding a boyfriend, she reveals that she doesn't like telling people the truth and is desperate for an operation. She says: "In a lot of ways, I don't like telling a guy. Once I tell him all respect goes out of the window.

"Straight guys just can't get over you having the male parts.:eek:o_O:confused:

"Once I've had or get the surgery, I think it will change a lot for me because right now if I meet a straight guy and he doesn't know - we can't get physical if I don't tell him.

"And then if he finds out, things just get so complicated, I can't even begin to explain."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/transgender-girl-says-rejected-straight-6857022

2. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    Straight men are not interested in dating/fucking someone with a DICK.

What a surprise.

3. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    a tranny who comments ""STRAIGHT guys just can't get over you having the male parts" wants sympathy

Maybe speaking arabic wouldnt be so bad. We could use a good ass kicking

Last edited: Nov 23, 2015
    Kilroy, TeeDonkey, isabella and 8 others like this.
  4. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Or anyone who used to have a dick and has to use a dildo daily or their scar will close. Fucking gross

5. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
  6. Logan

Logan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This poor guy is going to get the surgery....chop his dick off, then freak the fuck out after that because there is no going back after that.

He'll then commit suicide due to that realization and trauma....but it will be said that "bullying" drove him to suicide.

Fuck these psychiatrists who encourage these kids to do this by saying it's normal to want to do this and fuck these doctors who perform these surgeries.

These are just gay people who are just ashamed to be gay....they rationalise wanting to have sex with men as not being gay, but "I must be a girl (which makes me not gay)"...it's sad.

Muffler, Slow, Stinky Bunny and 17 others like this.
  7. Not Sure

Not Sure Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Muslims don't tolerate this. I hope the transgenered neo- liberals remember that when they hand over the keys to our country to those maniacs.

TonyJax, Kilroy, jaw_belize and 9 others like this.
  8. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who gave Claire the idea that heterosexual boys are into boys? Claire has received some bad intel.

9. cetiya

cetiya Lunatic VIP

Reputations:
    Even if he cuts off his twig and berries, heterosexual men will still not want him.

10. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Everyone can't be TS Aubrey Kate...

[​IMG]

11. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you are a unique type of person like that, you have to go to special places to find a partner. You can't just go out into mainstream public and expect to land a boyfriend. That's what the internet is for, tranny clubs, gay clubs, etc...There are straight acting guys out there that are into that stuff.

12. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    if its that traumatic, eat a bullet

13. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Love how he deceives straight males and than tries put blame on those individuals for having no interest when finding out he is transexual

14. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I would imagine this is true

15. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    WTF LIKE DUDE WE COULD STILL HAVE BUTTSECKS

Bye You! likes this.
  16. Woof

Woof Liver Shots? VIP

Reputations:
  17. Lster

Lster Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I feel sorry for these types, I truly do. But these doctors and psychiatrists will never convince me that the solution for people with "gender dysmorphia" is to give them a shitload of drugs and cosmetic surgeries. Frankly I see little difference between a transgendered person and a person who is addicted to cosmetic surgery. In both instances they're damaging their perfectly healthy bodies in an attempt to get closer to what they feel they should look.

My nose is too big and my jawline sucks but I'm not going to pay a fortune so some doctors can fuck with it. People didn't do this shit to themselves until a few decades ago, it's just unnatural. And any healthy man or woman will feel that way when a transperson tries to hit on them, because you can sense the fabrications made.

Heaven forbid I have to deal with family who goes through this because I just couldn't remain positive, you got one body and all the doctors in the world can't change it. Surgery should be reserved for only life threatening situations or in the event that a person has horribly been injured and needs it so they look normal.

18. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's why alcohol and drugs were invented

Beths Arab, cetiya and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  19. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    i'm waiting for his stint on the talk show circuit after some guy finds out he's a guy and busts him in the face a few times. testosterone is some funny stuff. It should be controlled! :grad:

Muffler, cetiya and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  20. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Trophy Knife, KDK12 and cetiya like this.