News Troopers surprise 10-year-old boy when....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HS Cult Leader, Apr 15, 2016.

1. HS Cult Leader

HS Cult Leader Elite Member Gold

Reputations:
    This story turned out nice, but it shows what assholes people can be. If kids get invited to a party, at least make some sort of an effort for your kids to attend. Even if the kid isn't popular or shy, why keep you kid home just to torture this lonely kid.

I see this kid and he reminds me so much of my son, he's quiet and shy, but kids here still attend each others party's no mater what and all have a good time.

Troopers surprise 10-year-old boy when nobody shows up to his birthday party

Published April 12, 2016

[​IMG]
    (Arkansas State Police)

A 10-year-old boy in Arkansas said his heart sank when his mom sent 21 classmates invitations to his birthday party earlier this month, but nobody showed up.

Two days later, the doorbell rang. A group of state troopers stopped by, and they brought cake.

"They had come to give me all that stuff and make up their own birthday party for me," Toxey Ahrabli told KTHV. "I cried a little bit because they did that for me."

At first, a few parents said their children would attend, Toxey's mom told ABC News. "We thought there were at least five kids coming," Angela Andrews said. But she told the news station one child fell ill, and the others were no-shows.

She wrote about her son's grief on Facebook. Some state troopers noticed, and agreed the boy deserved a surprise party at his home in Hot Springs Village.

From our friend Angela Andrews: "I don't even know where to start because saying "thank you" just doesn't seem good...

Posted by Arkansas State Police on Monday, April 4, 2016
    Toxey said he was "scared and at the same time trying to figure out why they were here." But along with the cookie cake, they had gifts ranging from video games to a razor scooter.

"They showed me all the keys to do the sirens and the horn. I also got to see the cage with the dog in it," he told KTHV. They also played a round of basketball.

"Cpl David Forthman, along with Troopers Terry Sawyer, Kyle Sheldon, Brandon Cook, and Tim Callison are the reason we become troopers. We all want to make a difference," state police posted on Facebook.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. Sleep

Sleep I Only Drink Caucasian Water DawgShed News

Reputations:
    That's fucked up, man.

Growing up is tough.

Mike Huntslooce likes this.
  3. Hank Douglas

Hank Douglas Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ugh, this kind of shit hits me right in the gut. I never quite had an experience like that kids but definitely had some similar ones.

4. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Cops don't beat kids if they're white.

Habsfan and vaporizer like this.
  5. StRyDeRxX

StRyDeRxX Bling Bling Gold

Reputations:
    Finally an awesome story on the Shed for a change! :cheer2:

FishySausage likes this.
  6. DinnerSocks

DinnerSocks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Maybe the kid is an asshole? :dontknow:

Cunt, God and SouthernListen like this.
  7. captbill

captbill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Growing up? We know a couple and a couple of times in the past they asked us to do something with them. We said yes and set days and times. Come those days, they did not show up. We called and they were on their way some other place and we didn't get together with them. We did not do anything with them for over 3 years. We invited them over last Sunday to see a movie. They said yes and we told them when to come. No shows again. So they are on the shit list permanently.

I have other stories, but let's just say that some people are real turds. I don't like to be 5 minutes late.

MadWoman777, Teeney and Habsfan like this.
  8. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    That's nice, but white kids are not the problem. They should do this kind of community outreach with the blaeks.

9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Nice story.
    Kinda feel bad for the kid tho.
    School's still gonna be tough for him

10. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "Here kid, take this cake. We didn't have any friends in school, either. When you get older, you can get a badge and get even."