Politics Trump Had Brother’s Children Cut Out of His Father’s Will,Reneged On Promised Medical Help Of Child

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by XuXu, Sep 24, 2016.

1. XuXu

XuXu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.redstate.com/streiff/201...thers-will-reneged-promised-support-payments/

I know you are all going to be as shocked as I am to discover that Donald Trump would actually connive to have his own brother's children cut out of the will of their father, Fred Trump Sr., who was suffering from senile dementia... something that seems to be an inherited condition. You would be further heart-broken and gobsmacked to learn that even though he had promised to pay the medical bills of an infant nephew who had cerebral palsy. But truth, as they say, is stranger than fiction.

Donald Trump’s tumultuous relationship with his older brother was capped off by the brother’s children being cut out of Trump’s father’s will, according to a Saturday report in The New York Times.

When Donald Trump’s father, Fred Sr., died in 1999, the roughly $20 million inheritance was divided up among his children and their descendants, “other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.,” according to the Times.

Donald Trump had helped draft the will. At the time, Freddy Trump’s children sued, claiming Donald Trump and his siblings had used “undue influence” over their grandfather, who had dementia.

Donald retaliated by withdrawing the medical benefits he had promised to his nephew’s infant son, who suffered from seizures that led to cerebral palsy, according to the Times.

“I was angry because they sued,” Trump told the Times.

Did you learn anything new here? Did you not know Donald Trump was greedy? Or dishonest? Or without even a vestigial sense of decency? Or petty? This is the problem oppo researchers are going to have with Donald Trump. No matter what you tell us he did, we know. It is already baked in our view of Trump. His supporters are going to laugh about this and cheer on Trump for cutting a great deal and punishing losers, like his brother and his family. The only way you can hurt Donald Trump's image is to find that he was secretly giving money to Mother Theresa.

blindbella and DogStar69 like this.
  2. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :bed:

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  4. crazypreacher

crazypreacher reDragon Gold

Reputations:
  5. The Filthy Beast

The Filthy Beast Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What does trump care about 20million that's like $100 to him.

6. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    I worked for very high profile divorce lawyers for years in South Florida. That is very common among wealthy people.

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  7. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Even I couldnt believe this one:

[​IMG]

SorryBoff and DrivenByDemons like this.
  8. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  9. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fckn creep

10. DrivenByDemons

DrivenByDemons Spinoff Jesus Staff Member

Reputations:
    Go outside xuxu

No. 2 Pencil, Ingens and CrucifiedAGT like this.
  11. MrsTreat

MrsTreat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If that's true why doesn't he spend mostly his own cash on his campaign? I mean - if you're worth 8 billion why ask for cash at all?

12. Ba Ba Boolio

Ba Ba Boolio VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm starting to get the feeling that you are not a Trump fan.

No. 2 Pencil and Summer like this.
  13. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Obungo has a brother living in a roofless house in Kenya:cwl:

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  14. Howchilla

Howchilla VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Such a phony bastard. You would be attacking Hillary for months on end if she pulled anything close to this.

FosterKitten and XuXu like this.
  15. Ingens

Ingens VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Why Obama’s half-brother says he’ll be voting for Donald Trump

By Isabel Vincent

President Obama’s Kenyan half-brother wants to make America great again — so he’s voting for Donald Trump.

“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”

FBI Director James Comey recommended not prosecuting Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton over her use of a private e-mail servers while secretary of state.

“She should have known better as the custodian of classified information,” said Obama.

He’s also annoyed that Clinton and President Obama killed Libyan leader Moammar Khadafy, whom he called one of his best friends.

Malik Obama dedicated his 2012 biography of his late father to Khadafy and others who were “making this world a better place.”

“I still feel that getting rid of Khadafy didn’t make things any better in Libya,” he said. “My brother and the secretary of state disappointed me in that regard.”

But what bothers him even more is the Democratic Party’s support of same-sex marriage.

‘I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart. Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.’

- Malik Obama
    “I feel like a Republican now because they don’t stand for same-sex marriage, and that appeals to me,” he said.

Obama believes strongly in the institution of marriage — so strongly that he has at least three current wives, although press reports have put the number as high as 12.

When asked by The Post how many wives and children he has, Obama demurred.

“That’s personal,” he said.

Obama made headlines in 2011 when he married his third wife, who was still in her teens.

Obama plans to trek back to the US to vote for Trump in November. Obama used to live in Maryland, where he worked for many years as an accountant and is registered to vote there, public records show.

The president’s and Malik’s father, Barack Obama Sr., left Kenya in 1959 when Malik was a year old and his mother was pregnant with his sister Auma. Obama Sr. enrolled at the University of Hawaii, where he met and married the president’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham. Malik Obama didn’t meet his younger half-brother until 1985. President Obama, 54, has seven half-siblings from both sides of his family.

Malik Obama, the eldest, is the director of the Barack H. Obama Foundation, a controversial Virginia charity named for his father. He says he started the charity in 2008 because he wanted to make a difference in the family’s hardscrabble village in Kenya.

But the charity came under fire when The Post revealed in 2011 that it was an off-the-books operation that hadn’t registered with the state of Virginia or, as it claimed, had tax-exempt status from the IRS.

Shortly after The Post report, the IRS gave its stamp of approval, leading to speculation that the president had intervened.

Modal Trigger[​IMG]
    Malik Obama seen announcing his intention to run for a Kenyan gubernatorial seat.Photo: Getty Images
    But Malik Obama bristles at the suggestion, saying he dug deep to pay for the electrical transformers and college scholarships that the foundation provided in Kogelo. According to its latest tax filing, the nonprofit has just $24,000 in its coffers.

“My brother didn’t help me at all,” said Obama. “He wanted me to shut it down when I set it up. He hasn’t supported me at all.”

Lately, family ties seem to be frayed. Obama, who was best man at the president’s wedding, said he spoke to his brother a year ago and was miffed that he did nothing to help his own foray into politics when he ran for governor of the southwestern Kenyan county of Siaya in 2013.

Malik Obama lost the race, and spent $20,000 of his own money on the unsuccessful campaign.

“I don’t think politics is my thing,” he told The Post. “Honestly, I’ll be happy when my brother is out of office, and I will finally be out of the limelight and be able to live like a human being.”

Until then, Obama wears his new GOP colors proudly; He even has a “Make America Great Again” hat.

“Mr. Trump is providing something new and something fresh,” he said.

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  16. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...youre taking this losing awfully hard. :lol:

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  17. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not all families out there are lovey dovey.

18. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How much did it cost the tax payer............0

No. 2 Pencil and Wangold like this.
  19. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This only proves he has what it takes to be a bad ass POTUS...........................

No. 2 Pencil likes this.
  20. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations: