Politics Trump upsets the Muzzies

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Even though there is no way he could do this, the message is clear to the American people, it's time to stop treating these assholes with kid gloves

Donald Trump: I would shut down certain mosques in U.S. if elected
    BY Adam Edelman
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Updated: Wednesday, October 21, 2015, 4:08 PM
    [​IMG] John Locher/AP
    Trump made the comment during an interview about his strategy to fight ISIS.
    Donald Trump on Wednesday promised to close certain mosques in the U.S. if elected President.

Trump, discussing his strategy to fight ISIS during an interview on Fox Business Network, also said he would revoke the passports of U.S. citizens who have traveled abroad to fight for ISIS.

"I would do that," Trump said during a telephone interview after FBN host Jim Varney asked him if he would favor revoking passports and closing mosques. "Absolutely. I think it's great."

EVERYONE WHO 'LOVES' DONALD TRUMP

"If you go out, you go fight for ISIS, you can't come back. Why can't you do it? You can do it here," he added.

Varney, however, then pressed the 2016 Republican front-runner, asking again: "Can you close a mosque? I mean, we do have religious freedom."

"Well, I don't know," Trump responded in an apparent backpedal. "It depends on if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear, I don't know. You're going to have to certainly look at it."

The comments drew immediate rebuke from leaders within the Muslim-American community.

[​IMG] ERIC THAYER / Reuters/REUTERS
    "Can you close a mosque? I mean, we do have religious freedom," pressed Fox Business News host Jim Varney.
    "It is truly outrageous that the leading Republican presidential candidate would announce openly that he would violate the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution by closing down religious institutions," Ibrahim Hooper, a spokesman for the Council on American-Islamic Relations, a Washington-based advocacy and rights organization, told The News. "I hope this finally prompts people to speak out against this off-the-rails Islamophobia that we are seeing from the right wing of the American political sector. "

CHECK OUT OUR NEW APP: GET THE DAILY NEWS ON ANDROID OR IOS

Linda Sarsour, executive director of the Arab-American Association of New York, called the comments "dangerous" and warned that unless other politicians publicly chastised Trump, his remarks could put people within the community at risk.

"That the Republican front-runner for president is calling for the closing down of religious institutions in the land of religious freedom is outrageous," Sarsour told The News. "This rhetoric, if it's allowed to continue, has real consequences for the Muslim community in the U.S."

"It creates suspicion and stigma against an entire community," she added. "It's unfair and unjust."

Even Trump's fellow Republicans took issue with the remark, with Rep. Peter King (R-Long Island) — who himself hasn't exactly been an ally of the U.S. Muslim community — taking the candidate to task.

"Donald Trump is talking before he knows what he's talking about. I have been critical of people in the Muslim community, but the fact is you can't be going around shutting down mosques," King said on Fox News Channel Wednesday.

[​IMG] STRINGER/REUTERS
    The front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination also said he would revoke the passports of U.S. citizens who have traveled abroad to fight for ISIS.
    "I think we should have surveillance of mosques. I think we should be trying to find out what is going on in a mosque, find out if there's activity in that mosque, where there's weapons or conspiracy going on," he added. "Then yes you can take action. But to be casually, the way Donald Trump seems, to be talking about shutting down mosques? No."

Trump's bombastic statement was far from his first offensive quip on the campaign trail.

Last month at a rally in New Hampshire, a voter told Trump that "we have a problem in this country — Muslims. You know our President is one," during a question and answer session.

Trump did nothing to correct the man about Obama's religions or take issue with the slur against Muslims.

Ben Carson, Trump's closest competition in the race for the GOP nomination, has also been roundly criticized for directing offensive comments at the Muslim community.

Last month the retired neurosurgeon said he wouldn't support a Muslim President, and repeatedly doubled down on the remark.

2. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :spit::backlol:

I love it.....:nojj:

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Trump is so pro-American.

Ring these towelheads up under the Espionage Act!! :usflag:

Penelope, Getoninja, Onion and 25 others like this.
  4. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If he includes Churches, Temples and all those other Tax exempt Crystal palaces then I'm all for it.
    Until then, he is just speaking out of his ass ...as usual.

5. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hope he closes obama's mosque

6. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    That is exactly why he has been on top for 100 days straight - according to CNN.

Trump/Cruz 2016.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Christians and Jews haven't declared war on America, faggot :)

8. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    Trump/McCrystal 2016

ltd86 likes this.
  9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    that would be a great ticket. instantly makes it a juggernaut for foreign policy while still being non-politician ticket

hypo666 and JFK like this.
  10. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    You really are retarded aren't you :dickhead:

Ving and Dorb like this.
  11. Rescued Owl

Rescued Owl VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    "If you go out, you go fight for ISIS, you can't come back. Why can't you do it? You can do it here," he added.
    Varney, however, then pressed the 2016 Republican front-runner, asking again: "Can you close a mosque? I mean, we do have religious freedom."
    "Well, I don't know," Trump responded in an apparent backpedal. "It depends on if the mosque is, you know, loaded for bear, I don't know. You're going to have to certainly look at it."
    The comments drew immediate rebuke from leaders within the Muslim-American community.

I didn't see where he said he would close a mosque.
    He said he would look into it. He said he didn't know. Twice.
    Great reporting as usual.

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    no response? shocking

13. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

So, when did Chappelle "declare war" on the U.S.?
    Looks like Dave and his kids are armed for battle.

Congrats on proving that you really are a simpleton. :dickhead:

14. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    American muslims are not isis with the exception of a few lunatics.
    Why should they be blamed for wht isis is doing in the middle east?

FosterKitten and Anyonenow like this.
  15. The Snork

The Snork Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Well there's already a precedent. I mean Clinton and Reno burned down a "church" and everyone inside.

[​IMG]

16. spicyshoe

spicyshoe Member

Reputations:
    can we build a huge cheap looking church in any muslim country? No, not allowed. Remove all of the shit sand palaces from US soil.

17. EvolvedMarbles

EvolvedMarbles Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's more of an overt police-action.

18. Chibbs

Chibbs Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Trump is the only one with the guts to say it.
    The best part is that he WILL do it if he wins.

He's got my vote.

19. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  20. The Booey

The Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Muzzies upset? Gee, I'd like to see that. They're normally such a calm, easy-going people.