Politics Trump wants an apology from Hillary

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As soon as she gets out of the shithouse...

Trump demands that Hillary 'apologize' for false claim that ISIS is using videos of him 'insulting Islam' to recruit terrorists: 'She lies about everything!'
    • The Donald blasted Clinton on Monday for saying ISIS is 'going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists'
    • 'As far as Hillary is concerned, she's always been – whether it's Whitewater or the email scandal, she always lies,' the Republican front-runner said
    By David Martosko, Us Political Editor For Dailymail.com
    Published: 09:31 EST, 21 December 2015 | Updated: 10:43 EST, 21 December 2015

Donald Trump said Monday morning that he wants an apology from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after she claimed during Saturday's Democratic debate that his rhetoric is becoming a powerful recruiting tool for the ISIS terror army.
    'As far as Hillary is concerned, she's always been – whether it's Whitewater or the email scandal, she always lies,' the Republican presidential front-runner said on the NBC 'Today' show.
    'I will demand an apology from Hillary,' he told host Matt lauer. 'You can be the messenger. I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize. She lies about emails, she lies about Whitewater, she lies about everything. She would be a disaster as president of the United States.'
    Clinton said Saturday that Trump 'is becoming ISIS's best recruiter. They are going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists. I want to explain why this is not in America’s interest, to react with this kind of fear and respond to this kind of bigotry.'
    [​IMG]
    +3
    APOLOGY WANTED: Donald Trump demanded a mea culpa from Hillary Clinton for her claim during Saturday's debate that the ISIS terror army is showing recruits videos of him to rile them up
    [​IMG]
    +3
    CHECK THE VIDEOTAPE: Clinton said ISIS is 'going to people showing videos of Donald Trump insulting Islam and Muslims in order to recruit more radical jihadists'
    [​IMG]
    TWEET-STORM: Trump went on the NBC 'Today' show on Monday and used Twitter to put the screws to Hillary
    The Hillary campaign hasn't substantiated that statement. And Trump used his massive megaphone on Twitter to twist the knife.
    'Hillary said at debate ISIS is 'going to people showing videos in order to recruit more radical jihadistst [sic],' he tweeted. 'She made up story-want apology!'
    A second tweet read: 'I demand an apology from Hillary Clinton for the disgusting story she made up about me for purposes of the debate. There never was a video.'
    Sunday morning on ABC's 'This Week' program, Clinton communications director Jennifer Palmieri fumbled attempts to explain what her boss had said.
    'You know, what Secretary Clinton was saying last night is that one of the many dangerous things about Donald Trump is that his hot rhetoric, saying we should not allow Muslim refugees into the country is being used – and this is something SITE International Group who monitors social media on ISIS says.'
    Host George Stephanopoulos shut her down. 'But there have been no videos,' he insisted.
    Clinton 'didn’t have a particular video in mind,' Palmieri responded, 'but he’s being used in social media.'
    [​IMG]
    +3
    MESSENGER BOY? 'You can be the messenger. I will demand an apology from Hillary. She should apologize,' Trump told 'Today' host Matt Lauer (pictured)
    Group – the organization Palmieri tried to cite – has link Trump's comments with ISIS propaganda on Twitter, it doesn't know of any video matching Clinton's debate-night description.
    Palmieri quickly changed the subject to Trump's months-old claim about New Jersey Muslims rejoicing as the World Trade Center towers fell on September 11, 2001.
    'What they haven't found is – this group hasn’t found the video Mr. Trump keeps talking about, this alleged mystery video of thousands of people in Jersey cheering the collapse of the World Trade Center.'
    Sunday on the NBC 'Meet the Press' show, Trump unleashed his first barrage of body-slams over the Clinton claim.
    'Nobody has been able to back that up. It’s nonsense,' the billionaire said. 'It’s just another Hillary lie.'
    'She lies like crazy about everything, whether it’s trips where she was being gunned down in a helicopter, or an airplane – she’s a liar and everybody knows that. But she just made this up in thin air.'

2. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    She should. Between leaving the live debate for 20 minutes as if she's a queen and we are to patiently wait for, and making up lies about Mr. Trump, I found her behavior to be uncouth

Gigashadow, kingship and reno like this.
  3. pickles3000

pickles3000 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
  4. joe361

joe361 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hasn't everyone seen the videos of thousands and thousands of ISIS members cheering Trump?

5. kingship

kingship Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Clinton's a cunt. And she's hiding a serious medical issue, IMHO.

Onion, 1Vegasgirl, Cookiepus and 8 others like this.
  6. Shithead

Reputations:
    :hilarious:

Ingens likes this.
  7. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I smell a Trump lawsuit brewing.

8. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    I need to see the hothead Trump debate the crooked, coddled old bitch Hillary. We're talking Super Bowl numbers here.

9. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
  10. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...not a singe primary vote yet and trump already has hillary on the ropes. trumps name was mentioned in the dem debate noine times and the other candidates zero times. that pretty much sums up who the dems think the gop front runner is.

11. Wangold

Wangold Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I smell the remnants of that massive shit Hillary left in the ladies room.

[​IMG]

12. Dorb

Dorb Lovable Old Pig VIP Gold

Reputations:
    I have. :)

13. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    real isis propaganda video featuring, wait for it....
    bill clinton...was it worth the wait?

14. Dorb

Reputations:
    really classy. its scumbags like you make me want to vote for Hillary

15. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Now Dorb. You were going to vote for Hillary anyway, right?

Those shapely cankles and soft, round gunt put a rise in your damp, leaky Depends, don't they?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  16. Shithead

Reputations:
    That's what does it?

kingship and StormCloud like this.
  17. MrAdamapple

MrAdamapple Shit Mult Banned User

Reputations:
    Dorb, you are going to vote for that lying bitch, no matter what. Quit acting insulted you old and bitter man

assnuts, PI Nate and SouthernListen like this.
  18. Dorb

Reputations:
    Do I have to toss you a few dozen ears of corn to shut you up fatso??? oink oink

Divorce Chicken likes this.
  19. Dorb

Reputations:
    No but it makes me convinced I'm right.

20. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Irritable bowel syndrome. That's not what I want my president to have when she gets that 3 a.m. call.

kingship likes this.