Politics Trump's obsession with his daughter

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by skylarbrie, Oct 8, 2016.

1. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    theconcourse.deadspin.com
    A Complete-ish History of Donald Trump's Obsession With His Ideal Woman, His Own Daughter
    Ashley Feinberg
    [​IMG]
    Photo Credit: Ron Galella/Getty
    Earlier today, the Associated Press published a report detailing accusations that, in the course of making The Apprentice, Donald Trump had serially demeaned, belittled, and harassed women involved in the making of the show. The anecdotes were creepy and familiar—rating “female contestants by the size of their breasts” and talking about “which ones he’d like to have sex with”—but some of them had a particularly creepy and particularly familiar theme: that Trump had compared the objects of his leering to his own daughter Ivanka.

There was, for instance, this camerawoman:

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka.

[...]

[Camera assistant Rebecca Arndt] said that Trump would publicly discuss the woman’s beauty and how her blue eyes and blonde hair compared to his daughter Ivanka’s looks.

“He would just mention it all the time. I remember him comparing Ivanka to her and saying that only Ivanka was prettier,” she said.

Or when he asked a female contestant to “twirl before him so he could ogle her figure”:

Contestant Poppy Carlig, who performed the twirl, said she considered Trump’s request “playful banter.” She added: “I don’t immediately jump to the conclusion that people are having bad intentions with what they are saying. He said I reminded him of his daughter and I thought that was really touching because I know how much he values his family.”

Regarding the allegations, Trump spokeswoman Hope Hicks had this to say: “These outlandish, unsubstantiated, and totally false claims fabricated by publicity hungry, opportunistic, disgruntled former employees, have no merit whatsoever. The Apprentice was one of the most successful prime-time television shows of all time and employed hundreds of people over many years, many of whom support Mr. Trump’s candidacy.”

Still, Donald Trump loves to tell dirty jokes and banter about sex. And when he is telling these dirty jokes or bantering about sex, one of his very favorite subjects is how much he’d like to fuck his elder daughter. For decades, he has been talking about Ivanka’s body, her sex life, and his attraction to her, often with no provocation.

There’s a lot of psychology behind these gross, bizarre comments to unpack. Ivanka is the daughter of Trump’s first wife, Ivana, a glamorous Czech model who made the mistake of marrying a rich man close to her own age. When the couple reached their 40s, their marriage fell apart, amid acrimony and Trump’s adultery, as he began a pattern of trading in his wives for, literally, younger models.

But even as Trump put Ivana behind him, Ivanka—the name means “little Ivana”—was blossoming in front of him. And through some unholy mixture of sexual possessiveness, narcissism, and the will to brand and commodify his own flesh and blood, Trump seemed compelled to make sure everyone noticed.

When he wasn’t talking about Ivanka directly, he was talking about her teen peers. Especially if they happened to look like Ivanka.

We’ve compiled every documented instance of Trump’s public expressions of incestuous and ephebophilic tendencies we could find. If you know of anything we missed, please let us know. We’d hate for another one of The Donald’s hilarious jokes to go overlooked.

On his “hot” 16-year-old daughter.
    In 1997, Donald recruited his then 16-year-old daughter Ivanka to help host the Miss Teen USA pageant. And Donald could not have been more proud.

From The New York Times:

He turned to Brook Antoinette Mahealani Lee, Miss Universe at the time, and asked for her opinion of his daughter’s body.

‘Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?’ ” Ms. Lee recalled him saying. ‘I was like, ‘Really?’ That’s just weird. She was 16. That’s creepy.”

Trump responded to The Times’ claims by saying that “a lot of things get made up over the years. I have always treated women with great respect. And women will tell you that.”

On his daughter having “the best body.”
    On (where else but) Howard Stern’s show in 2003, Trump offered some insight into the bizarre power dynamic behind his attraction to his then-21-year-old daughter:

You know who is one of the great beauties of the world, and I helped create her? Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She’s six feet tall. She’s got the best body. She made a lot of money as a model—a tremendous amount. And then she went cold turkey and gave it all up, because she had to go to college. Because I wanted her to go to college. She goes to the best college.

Look at this beautiful, perfect, fuckable creature I created, says Donald Trump.

On dating his daughter.
    While appearing on The View with Ivanka (then 24) in 2006, Trump was asked what he would do if Playboy put his daughter on the cover. “This is going to be an interesting answer,” Ivanka said, laughing.

Trump responded, “It would be really ... disappointing (not really). It would depend on what was inside the magazine.” Later, he offered that he thought Ivanka wouldn’t do that, “although she does have a very nice figure. I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”

On wanting to sleep with his daughter.
    In September of 2015, Rolling Stone did a profile of Trump. In a brief aside, Trump once again speaks about his daughter in hyper-sexualized language that sure makes it seem like he wants to fuck her:

At 69, he can still carry on like the teen who was yanked out of prep school and delivered to Col. Dobias, the take-no-shit instructor at the military academy. After I met Ivanka and praised her to her father, he said, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father . . .”

View attachment upload_2016-10-8_7-34-55.gif View attachment upload_2016-10-8_7-34-55.gif
    GIF

Times.)

On sharing his taste in women with a billionaire convicted for soliciting an underage prostitute.
    Speaking to New York Magazine in 2002 about Jeffrey Epstein—a billionaire convicted in 2008 for soliciting an underage prostitute, and who is alleged to have recruited and groomed dozens of underage girls over the years—Trump said:

I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life.

Trump was even listed in Epstein’s infamous little black book, as reported by Gawker. It’s worth noting that former President Bill Clinton is also one of Epstein’s alleged party pals. And we all know how well Bill and Trump get along.

2. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    What an asshole. What kind of a piece of shit loves his daughter? Seriously. He should abandon her and have nothing to do with her

3. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    some of it does sound a little creepy
    i'm doubt he means it to sound creepy
    but it sounds a little creepy

Westerberg and XuXu like this.
  4. ClintDagger

ClintDagger World's #2 Ranked Poster - Exec VP Larry, Inc VIP

Reputations:
    I keep thinking we've hit rock bottom, and I'm proven wrong over & over.

5. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Most Hillary fans have no idea who their dad is

6. Anyonenow

Anyonenow Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  7. Anyonenow

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Nicely fitted/tailored dress :lol::lol::giggle:

8. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    fckn creep

[​IMG]

ZevonFan, blueirina, ramble and 8 others like this.
  9. Anyonenow

Reputations:
  10. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Turbongr and Shoes like this.
  12. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Hugh Blowmont and Metalheavy19 like this.
  13. Lou Loomis

Lou Loomis Feel the Gern

Reputations:
    Pussy-grabbing fucknut :grad:

Westerberg and joyceface like this.
  14. Homerj123

Homerj123 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She had such nice boobs before shoving those balloons in there. Nothing says low self esteem like fake boobs (medical reasons may be the exception).

I'll take flat as a board over fondling two basketballs any day.

15. Pigsaw

Pigsaw Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :umm: Seems like he wants to.

Westerberg, jrstinkfish and Shoes like this.
  16. No. 2 Pencil

No. 2 Pencil "Shit Mult" VIP

Reputations:
  17. Syrinx2112

Syrinx2112 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :snicker:

18. kinneyjames

kinneyjames Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He wants to fuck her because he loves himself so much. She is simply him with a vagina. What a catch!

The rub is I think she is a rather sane, nice person. The rest of the brood not so much.

19. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
    Can you blame him?

20. skylarbrie

skylarbrie VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations: