News TSA pat down of a 10 year old girl you will find disgusting and outraged

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MutteringJohn, Jan 6, 2016.

1. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Is this what it has come to. To not show discrimination and profiling the TSA will pat down a 10 year old thinking that the father has planted a weapon or explosive on her to sneak on the aircraft. The female TSA agent should be put in jail for 5 years just where her thumb is placed in the second picture. If I was the father of this girl I would create a scene at the airport and let them arrest me. What does the director of Homeland Security have to say about all this. No excuses can be made, this is simply reprehensible!

A California family is outraged after a TSA agent aggressively patted down their 10-year-old daughter for nearly two minutes.

Kevin Payne, caught the moment his daughter, Vendela, was checked thoroughly by a TSA agent at an airport in North Carolina before their flight back to San Diego on December 30.

Payne said he and his daughter felt the security check was excessive, uncomfortable and inappropriate.

'My dad was making funny faces silly faces in the mirror and I felt like screaming the whole time,' Vendela told NBC San Diego.

The family was stopped after a Capri Sun juice bag was found in Vedela's bag, which she left there by accident when she went through security at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.

The girl was then flagged for extra screening - a pat-down that took nearly two minutes.

'It was an uncomfortable situation,' Payne told NBC of TSA's actions.

But Payne said he tried to stay calm, in hopes of not creating an even bigger scene at the airport.

'I just kept it as calm, cool, compliant as possible, and she followed suit,' Payne told San Diego Union Tribune. 'Deep down I was absolutely fuming, but I knew letting emotions out was only going to worsen the situation for everybody.'

Payne filmed the incident, in which a TSA agent can be seen patting nearly every inch of Vendela's body. He posted the video to YouTube, where it has more than 17,000 views.

Vendela had never dong through an extra-screening process, but she wanted to keep composed because she didn't was to 'throw a tantrum like a one-year-old'.

'I know it's to keep everybody on the plane safe, but she kept patting me down,' Vendela told NBC. 'Pat down, pat down. It was like, over and over.'

She said she hopes that in the future, agents will focus on people that could potentially hurt people on a plane instead of focusing on children.

According to the TSA's website, screenings are performed to identify threats and prohibited items 'which may be concealed under clothing'.

During pat-downs, sufficient pressure must be applied to ensure detection, but the process has been modified for children under 12 years old.

'SA officers will consult parents or the traveling guardian about the best way to relieve any concerns during the screening of a child,' the website states.

TSA spokesman Nico Melendez gave the Union Tribune a statement about the December 30 incident.

Since pat-down screening is conducted to determine whether prohibited items are concealed under clothing, sufficient pressure must be applied in order to ensure detection,' the statement said.

Payne said that it appeared as though the pat-down was one that would have been to an 'adult female', not his ten-year-old daughter.

He told NBC that it seemed that the pat-down was the go-to option for TSA agents in Vendela's case.

'My goal was just to clear security as quickly as possible so we could make our flight even though I knew that in my mind they shouldn't be doing what they were doing,' Payne said. 'I didn't want to make an issue of it there or then because it wasn't the time or place and I didn't want to further traumatize my daughter.'

Payne told the Union Tribune that the security check delayed his family's trip for about an hour, and they only made their flight because it was delayed.

'I'm a very big proponent of security, and if they were patting me down no problem, but this was a 10-year-old girl,' Payne said. 'The whole system seems to not work the way it should be working.'

DBGBH and PSU Shower Room like this.
  2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  3. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    @HAL

4. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
    I want to smell that woman's fingers

Cunt, BleedingGums and Haze Dean like this.
  5. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    Then when the plane blows up the family of the now dead family is angry because everyone wasn't patted down enough by TSA. WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

6. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Suuuuurrrre. They're keeping us safe from ISIST.

They have to pat down that lady. If you ask me she looks suspicious. I would given her a strip search!

Onion, Wigward, 1Vegasgirl and 5 others like this.
  7. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "That's why I would never go to North Carolina, Robin."

Gusbuss and reno like this.
  8. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...no fucking way are the girl scouts getting away with anything! no fucking way gange!

9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    She stole my move in picture 2!!! :pissed:

10. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    But seriously, Obama is an evil, Marxist Muslim and Michelle is an America-hating transgender. They smile fiendishly to themselves to watch innocent young Americans molested and bullyragged while Farook can bring over any trash from the Middle East he'd like to, no questions asked

12. binhphuocngu

binhphuocngu Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Geezus Chriminy. That is a TEN YEAR OLD. You think thats funny and OK if that is your sister or daughter? Fuckin kid touchers? Pussies.
    I'm all for provocative but c'mon.

13. Slickwoody

Slickwoody Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That tsa agent knew she was being filmed and did it EXACTLY the way she was supposed to do it. How about being a better father and making sure she didnt have a juicebox in her backpack (which is what prompted the mandatory search). TSA is a joke, i do not believe that they prevent much of anything from getting through but the agent did what she was supposed to do.

14. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    Guilty.

Cunt, Gusbuss and Brokenbad like this.
  15. Tim

Tim ty dawg for gold! Gold

Reputations:
    Been happening for a while, they'll check a 5 year old white girl over a 200 lb. dirty arab in a turban because that's PC.

We kind of deserve everything coming up to is, culture has to change

We're trying to make the Muslim feel better by checking little white girls? No fucker, YOU do look suspicious and it IS people like you who blow shit and if that bothers you then start dressing and behaving like a normal person, and tell your people to stop blowing shit up

16. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    why do I have the suspicion if the girl was fat she wouldn't have been felt up?..hmmmm
    lesbo alert

kingofallmessicans and x76 like this.
  17. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The TSA needs to be disbanded. This is obscene behavior and people are idiotic sheep for putting up with it.

You groped my ten-year old daughter? DID YOU FIND ANY "TERRORIST" SUPPLIES? No? Then I'm going to punch you in the nose so God damned hard your life will fucking END. Seems fair to me.

"Terrorism" is always 99% state sponsored. Governments create a "terror attack" and then the Sheeple flock to them, saying OH PLEASE TAKE AWAY OUR FREEDOMS FOR THE ILLUSION OF SAFETY...

18. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Unless you see the actual video the TSA person is most likely doing her job.

If you don't want to be patted down feel free drive, bus or train to your destination.

19. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    It's not all bad news, however.

Social Security: Surge of children named Mohammed up 10,000%

By PAUL BEDARD (@SECRETSBEDARD) • 1/5/16 3:18 PM

The number of U.S. newborns named "Mohammed" has jumped 100-fold since 1964, one way of determining the growth of second and third generation Muslims, according to a leading immigration watchdog.

Based on Social Security Administration baby name figures, there were only 29 babies born with one of the spellings of Mohammed in 1964. That has surged to 2,931.

[​IMG]

The Center for Immigration Studies used the statistics to determine the growth of the Muslim community, a statistic the federal government doesn't chart.

"Given the fact that some U.S.- or European-born Muslim terrorists (such as Syed Farook in San Bernardino) have been menacing Western societies, are there any statistics on the growth of the second-generation Muslim populations?" blogged CIS Fellow David North.

The growth in babies name Mohammed grew until the 9/11 attacks, when it fell. Wrote North, "Note the drop after 2001, presumably a reaction to the events of 9/11, and then the sharp increase from 2004 to 2014, of more than 1,000."

20. YinzerMasshole

YinzerMasshole VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    TSA=Security Theater that serves as a mechanism to funnel money from taxpayers to defense companies for obsolete technologies that will prevent 2001-era attacks.