Tues. 10-29-13

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Oct 30, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    John Moses
    Joe Buck
    Alaa Abdelnaby

Artie starts off playing the clip where the guy who spoofs Francesa on YouTube mentions Artie by name. Then he gets into how Howie is making the right decision by not letting him on the show. Pretty sad to hear him groveling about how Stern is making the best decision for Artie, blah blah. It'd be one thing if he just said he appreciates Howard giving him a shot and he wants to move on, but it came across as kind of pathetic to hear him justifying not even being allowed to promote his book for 20 minutes, even going so far as to say Howard is making the decision out of concern for Artie

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;t7isyklX2Jk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7isyklX2Jk[/video]

3. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    1:58

4. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Why am I not surprised? I can understand (kind of) his respect for Howard, since he made his career explode. But it's obvious by now what Stern's true feelings are towards Artie, so instead of looking like a little bitch why doesn't Artie just shut the fuck up about him? He doesn't have to bad mouth him, just don't even acknowledge it. Artie's got his own thing going now without any help from daddy Stern, he doesn't need to go on his show. He's already sold more books than Robin's piece of shit, a bunch of people are going to go to his book signings, fuck Stern. Just act like he doesn't exist.

I think I'm going to listen to NIck's new podcast, then listen to Art's show later.

5. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    I agree with you completely. Though tonight he didn't really have a choice a caller brought it up.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ahh, I see. The callers who still harp on Artie to go back on Stern get on my nerves too.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie should have just said that it's not going to happen but he appreciates the opportunity he got. Listening to him make up BS about Howard making this decision to benefit Artie was almost as bad as listening to Ritchie talk.

During one of the live look-ins Artie's talking to that ginger comedian about how he just talked to Nick yesterday or today.

8. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    anyone notice at about 59 minutes into the show that Mike B was talking about picking up women in a church and the books on the counter behind Mike and Shane just fall over on their own?
    Mike b if you're reading this, weird stuff happening while you talk about cruising a church for cooz is bad juju and your like is jinxed Mike
    wait, WTF am i talking about, Mike B is blessed :)

9. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    Ya was annoying guy wouldn't let it go. Its always super uncomfortable when he talks about stern. What he says is obviously not his true feelings.

That said was a pretty goo show so far(just finished hour 2). Allah always is capable of keeping good sports conversation going. No matter the sport unlike ritchie.

10. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    AAAHAHAHA

"What's funnier, Jon Ritchie or Al Qaeda be-heading videos?"

11. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That was greatness!!!

12. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm having a hard time with this Joe Buck situation. I had always thought of him as the pompous uptight asshole, Randy Moss "disgusting act" and all that. I can't believe what a cool guy he comes off as on the ALS. It is rare when a showbiz personality manages to completely flip your perception of them, but I guess that is what happened here. I am as shocked as the next guy to find out that Joe Buck is humorous, self-deprecating, humble, relatable, etc. Plus his Artie impression is great. Not as good as Gilbert's maybe, but still one of the best out there.