Tuesday 05-28 Listening/Viewing Thread

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, May 28, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Tonight! Actor/Comedian Angel Salazar. Hoops analyst Tim Doyle of the Big Ten Network and Joe Wahler from the CBS Sports Radio Network!

The Angel Salazar guy was Chi Chi in Scarface and supposedly a "comedian." Then sports analysts that no one has ever heard of. I don't mind the sports talk but it'd be nice if they got people that weren't incredibly dull. They're like the d-listers of sports analysts. Salazar interview will probably be about how cool it is to be in this iconic movie, blah blah blah.

Show would be a lot better with no guests.

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Is Artie still there?

D list sports, E list comics, F list bands, there's a pattern. :)

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  3. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I had to look up who Angle Salazar was and I had no idea he was a comic. Has anyone seen his stand up? I don't know why they cant get decent guests.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I swear I could start my own podcast and get better guests. It seems impossible that he's on all these different radio markets and on Audience and the biggest guest they've ever had on was Maria Menounous? Their booking person needs to go unless Artie just wants to get shitty comics on so they contrast well with him?

5. KimChee

Reputations:
    I think it may because its on so late or A and B list guests just don't want to be associated with Artie Lang due to all his recent problems. There certainly is a reason.

6. KimChee

Reputations:
    They should stop with all the shitty guests and bands, just have call ins.

7. Artie Lange

Artie Lange New Member Banned User

Reputations:

Hey kim hows your friend with directv who was certain the show was cancelled doing?

8. NoddinOff

NoddinOff New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Cheech and chong were their biggest guests, maria menounous is the bottom rung of any of the guests they have had on IMO, would rather have anyone but that fake annoying cunt as a guest. Cant fucking stand her "im so cute arent I act" makes me want to vomit. Not to mention she has a gross roast beef pussy that is so beat and stretched that it sticks out the side of bathing suits, thats pretty blown out if you ask me.

9. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The show has been solid so far

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't really like her either ( i don't really even know who she is) but I'm just saying I've heard of her.

11. KimChee

Reputations:
    If you actually read my post, it said he did not know for sure that Artie was out, he said DTV WAS getting fed up with his BS. Get your shit strait Dick Head!

12. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    I don't think there has ever been a show without guests have there? The show is so fucking programmed. They are too dumb to realize the best parts of the show are the beginning and end when Artie is doing his thing

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't understand. they were able to get colin quinn to come in and guest host two nights in a row, totally wasting his talents by just sitting htere while Ritchie talked (tried to). why wouldn't they have guests like him on more frequently and when artie is there?? I get that most of these shows have to have guest segments that are terrible, but these guest segments aren't even guests that are known by anyone. Some of the guests are literally high school friends of artie's or comedians artie met on the road opening for him in indiana. Why can't they at least get funny unknown guests if not funny known guests.. Or just cut out the guests. I don't think the show will be hurt if it's not promoting CarrotTop's childhood friend's memoir.

14. KimChee

Reputations:
    Colin did it as a favor to Artie while he had the "flu" again. If you think about it, maybe there are not too many funny or entertaining people left that have not been on the show who even know who Artie Lang is. Unless you were a Howard fan, most people have no clue. Let's face it, Artie is not an A or B list celeb.

15. KimChee

Reputations:
    Did Artie really just say " Howard Stern is best show of all time?"

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  16. KimChee

Reputations:
    God- all the sports talk and Artie has no clue what he is even talking about. Out

17. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    This is Artie's sports knowledge.

Hockey sucks
    Yankees are the best
    Mets are gay
    Tony Romo rhymes with homo
    NBA/NFL gambling

That's about it

18. Markyjonz

Markyjonz Active Member

Reputations:
    The Howard Stern Show is the best radio show of all time...Don't let the crappy modern Stern Show ruin the past shows.

19. KimChee

Reputations:
    You are right. It WAS the best radio of all time. Its just strange to hear Artie still sucking Sterns cock. Dam it Artie, you have your own show now for gods sake.

20. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    BINGO!!! They just cram this same crappy format down our throat nightly. It doesn't seem like they're putting any effort at all into trying to improve the show. We're some of the most loyal fans the show has and we pretty much agree the show needs a makeover badly.

The shmooo hundred thousand dollar booking agent should be banned from the Hollywood machine.