Tuesday, 11/26/2013 (Attell!)

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by EmperorsNewCaps, Nov 26, 2013.

1. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Tonight!
    Artie welcomes the hilarious Dave Attell, from the “Big 10 Network†Tim Doyle and comedian Maddog Mattern !!!

Tune in to Audience ch. 239 at 2am ET on DIRECTV!!!
    102.5 The Bone on iHeartRadio

2. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I'll FF through Attell and will only be watching Maddog Mattern. Tim Doyle is great too. It's too bad they have to have on that Attell guy when a legend like Maddog Mattern is going to be on! I only wish Shuli was going to be on as well. Tim Doyle the Giant Gremlin-Faced Leprechaun's segments are always amazing.

3. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    Oh, and whoever asked me who Cowhead was last time, he's on the show tomorrow. One of the shittiest radio hosts you'll ever hear. He kills in Tampa with the cousin humpers so thinks he's king shit.

Trained by Bubba. Need I say more?

4. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ok cool, some loser douche negged me on the Howard forum n signed it but I thought it was Itd86 and got kinda bummed; was like damn man he's an ALS forum poster n thought we were cool lol. That negging shit is such a fucking puss move man, those gang mentality dicks lol

Edit - It wasn't Itd86, but the dudes s/n looked like his

5. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    People neg others and sign it from someone else.

Non-donors can't neg.

6. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I wouldn't even want to neg, its for little cunts

7. jgard

jgard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    But no Itd86 is the man over here n I like the dude, thats why when I thought it was him I was a little bummed lol

8. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    I'm just an in awe of Mike's stupidity.

9. tom in st pete

tom in st pete Member

Reputations:
    I remember about 10 years ago, Cow balls hosted a radio show down here on weekends, which was devoted entirely to pro wrestling.

It actually was pretty decent, and he always had a big name guy on the show with him.

Then that died off, and he went to work as the morning guy on an all country station.
    I can just picture the days when he sat in that studio, probably with a cowboy hat on that was bigger than his fat head, contemplating how would be the easiest way to over dose.

I accidentally have listened to his show, (not for long), while he had Stern like antics or contests, going on his studio.

His original stuff, which is very limited, is quite lame, but i am not surprised the local radio market has him a the no. 1 man in town.
    I remember 1 time he was kind of bragging about driving around downtown Tampa, in his new convertible, or whatever, blaring Bon Jovi out of his ghetto rigged , baddest stereo system on the Gulf Coast.
    After that, i knew he was just a fat loser, who must have sucked a lot of cock, to get where he is at.
    Bubba's still on the air, i think, but i have never seen any billboards or advertising on TV , backing that up.

And on Bochetti , when that fat clown waddled over to give the bottle of water to Attel, it doesn't look like that diet is paying off.
    He should be a man, and him and fat Artie should get on a scale, and do a weekly weight loss contest.
    I guess Artie didn't take Rocco up on his free healthy food offer, because he just didn't want to disappoint him .
    Sad excuse.
    A weight off between those 2 mollusks, would be good TV AND Radio.!
    The twins can be the weight judges, and it would be funny to see how long it took either one of them, to correctly set a scale, that is used for weighing pigs and cows.

10. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Haha thanx man. You'll never catch me "negging" anyone. I don't understand what the point of it is. Seems like something pouty teenage girls would find to be a useful tool, but other than that...

11. Swedish John

Swedish John I'm your huckleberry

Reputations:
    Fuck this shit.

12. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I believe that was me that asked, I am halfway through the show right now but i did catch a little of Cowhead last night, the part where he hit the blonde girl with big tits with a taser but told her he wouldn't use the taser anymore if she got some kind of tattoo

13. EmperorsNewCaps

EmperorsNewCaps Member

Reputations:
    I don't even have any idea how to rep positive or negative, and I don't see when I'd ever ask.