Tuesday 12/17/13

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Dec 17, 2013.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Comedian Vic Henley, film critic Ben Mankiewicz, Dennis Hof of “The Moonlite Bunny Ranch†& funny man Earthquake!!

Can't wait to see Hof's busted ass whores he tries to sell as "hot". Henley is good. I don't get why they book so many guests.

2. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Earthquake :cheer:

MY BITCH OWN KETCHUP :fil:

3. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    makes perfect sense when you have a great guest like Henley to book 18 more guests that night. I would have loved to have seen him at the end of the GA and Bama games

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  4. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    For some reason I thought Earthquake was Bruce Bruce and vice-versa.

God, ROD, those fucking calls. Genius move to use those recordings. I cannot believe how long Steve Sommers let that go on.

5. RODFROMBAYSIDE

RODFROMBAYSIDE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks man! I fucking loved Earthquake on the show. Just a real funny dude in my opinion

6. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Totally agree. Earthquake was fucking hilarious.

I just heard the re-air of the show and that moment where you pause the recording when Sommers drops the "call a Dr." joke and then you resume it at "Anyway" was incredible. Considering you haven't been able to keep your voice masked once you get on air (unless you are doing a flamboyant Falato impression), this prank could have legs as long as Art keeps airing those voicemails.

To the podcast crowd, definitely get Hour 3. If Hanzi isn't your thing, skip the first 14 minutes (entire first segment). He gets in some shots at Bocchetti (says he looks like a red M&M) and goes off on his usual fueled-by-not-taking-his-anti-psychotics rants. After that, Earthquake is on and the rest of the show is absolutely awesome.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2013
  7. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    Ya was a great show. I'm curious if the show will get renewed seems artie has been talking alot about it lately. As a fan of artie's I have mixed feelings weather I want it to get renewed.

8. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Henly and Earthquake were great, the nuke story was great when he said he just sat down, smoked a cigarette and waited for security

9. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I could listen to Henley and Earthquake for 3 hours each.

10. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    Mike once again choked on the show, this time on an altoid. He really needs to go to the doctor and get his body checked out, specifically his throat and heart. He's going to choke to death like that old guy who was going to get laid.

11. mattzane227

mattzane227 Active Member

Reputations:
    A while ago they were showing him on a live look in and he was just sitting over on his stool in the kitchen quietly clutching his chest. I think he will probably die soon.

12. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    That was tragic for that old guy, that old guy had a fire under him to be with those 2 girls and then was killed by good ole USDA Grade A beef before he could get his pecker stretched