Tuesday 3/4/14

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Mar 4, 2014.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight! Artie welcomes in comedian Adam Ferrara, actor Michael Mosley and from MLB Network Radio Casey Stern!

Reverend Bob Levy is coming in too. I wish they would tell Ritchie to stay home and let Bob sit in for the whole show.

2. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    Uh oh, he's another very young comic wearing a leather Member's Only jacket. This doesn't bode well... Good to hear Levy's coming; he hasn't been in a while. Why no billing for him?

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Holy shit, that "actor" has only been in chick movies it seems. From IMDB:
    Michael Mosley was born on September 16, 1978 in Iowa City, Iowa, USA. He is an actor and director, known for The Proposal (2009), 27 Dresses (2008) and The Accidental Husband (2008).

He's from Iowa, so he won't be interesting; his acting history is almost exclusively chick flicks, so that will be awful too.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Of course Falato watches The Bachelor

Remember when Artie and NIck would go off making fun of Dan?

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Frankie Juicebar

6. ronaldjacobs123

ronaldjacobs123 Member

Reputations:
  7. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I remember how frustrated Nick got when he had to censor himself from explicitly calling dan a faggot on air.

At least I heard of Michael Mosley before and saw some of his work. He's mainly a TV guy. And he was more interesting than that actor who killed someone while driving drunk.

8. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
  9. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    more retard rage from bocchetti

10. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    I couldn't tell if that was Steve that called in during the 2nd hour. He did something to his voice. In fact, I am pretty sure it was someone else because Steve goes at Mike and his family a lot harder than he (Matt, was it?) did.

11. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah, mArty in maine. I don't think it was steve either.

it looked like ritchie got pissed off when bocchetti started yelling at him . ooooh, what i wouldn't give to see those two retards fight (if ritchie knocked bocchetti out then it might get both off the show)

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    LOL Coco in California

"....And I'm not being mean...all i see is this fatass that just goes off at the mouth the moment someone talks about his mom....And the fact that you're 52 and still living at home...."

Did CTE Ritchie just refer to Coco as "Apollo?"

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Lastly, who the fuck runs this show? An hour for that actor and Levy gets 15 minutes eaten up almost entirely by his ridiculous plugs and commercials?

They know Artie's audience so well

14. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;D2UrhY0WOQM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2UrhY0WOQM[/video]

15. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Wow, that was great. He should try being that entertaining on The Artie Lange Show. :)

Artie looks... peculiar with the mostly shaven face. Like two or 3 Harold Ramises melded together. (I never see the videocast.)

What's with the high school Jersey girl on the right side reciting her very first oral presentation in front of the class?

I'm listening to the Adam Somebody interview. It's okay.

16. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Didn't he just make a crack about his lack of comedic skills at first? Bocchetti goes off just because somebody doesn't find him funny, then blames the rage on the guy going after his family.

17. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    Mike is a professional victim

18. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    12 Years a Shave.

I can't try to empathize, think like he does or try to make sense of anything he says. I do remember his first major blow-up was at that chick who just called him delusional. One word set off that fucking adult gorilla. And it was a very accurate description of Mike. There is something fundamentally wrong with the way he thinks. I don't seriously think he's retarded, but something is definitely off in his brain for someone to have such little self-awareness. I can't even call him a narcissist, because I associate that disorder with people who have either charm or at least a smidge of handsomeness.

19. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Haha why the fuck didn't they have Levy on for the hour?

20. Peau de Soie

Reputations:
    Coco was smooth, man. Quietly pissed on Bocchetti and got thanked for it.

Did anyone get irritated like mad when, during the peak of special Mikey's rant, Ritchie OBLITERATED the audio by loudly explaining, at length, to the guest, the deal with Mike? As if he thought he were whispering to someone off mic. I swear that guy doesn't even understand that he's broadcasting. RITCHIE SHUT THE FUCK UP. Only interesting part of the first two hours, ruined.

I was waiting for the addled blimp to do his "I know you are but what am I" expert comic turn in his epic debate, and sure enough he delivered.

"I think Bocchetti has the potential to be the next John Wayne Gacey".

"You know what, though? You probably do too, pal."

"Marty, your thoughts?" :)

"I just think he harbors a lot of resentment about the many failures in his life."

"Well you know what, though. You ARE a failure, pal."

"Marty, your thoughts?"

"...in my mother's cave."

"Oh yeah? Your moth, yeah, your mother's cave is a cave and a half, buddy. Don't start with ME, pal. Mother."

What a low functioning lowlife unfunny piece of shit. Later in the show he pulls out "my mother has leukemia and heart disease" as a defense for his own rage against a mildly critical caller. At least the staff points out that he works her to death.

Artie was pretty witty this episode; the little asides and digs were great. "The forgettable Casey Stern."

Come to think of it, Marty was incredibly kind -- all he had done to set him off was call Bocchetti a "mediocre comedian", that's it. That's a god damn COMPLIMENT for that useless unfunny sack of shit.