Tuesday 9/24/13

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by octex, Sep 24, 2013.

1. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Tonight Artie welcomes: From MTV’s “Girl Code†Jessimae Peluso, Yankees legend David Wells, from “America’s Got Talent†Taylor Williamson and comedian Dante Nero!!!!

That turd from AGT again?? Isn't that faggotry over now?????

2. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cant say much about the face, its not ugly but not Drop Dead Gorgeous Either.

However she has a smoking hot tight body.

3. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I was actually thinking about tuning in to this one before that idiot from AGT was added. No band with three guests seemed okay. Now though, fuck that. I think I'm taking a break from this show. Haven't listened to the past three shows, haven't really missed it. Until I hear that the show makes changes (yeah right) or read something good here on Dawgs, I'm done. I hope Artie doesn't take a contract extension if offered. He can do way better than this.

4. Rodney21a

Reputations:

He is getting over 500k a year to do nothing with what appears to be zero expectations.

Why wouldn't he resign with them?Who throws away 1.5million + on principals and artistic integrity?

OH SHIT!!!

NICK DIPSHIT DOES.!!!!

I hear he is doing a podcast.

tee
    hee

5. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    I know this guy is on a network show but Jesus. 4th? appearance and hasn't been funny yet.

Ienjoyed last night's show, almost no Bocchetti and Trevor Pryce was great.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He's not getting even close to 500k a year after taxes, agents, manager, etc. So what you're saying is that Artie is no better than Howard? I hope Artie's better than that.

7. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    What a bullshit thing to say. "After taxes agents and manager"

A. He has no manager he has said it time and time again.
    B. He has an agent who gets 10 percent
    C. You're fucking retarded if you think that 250k guaranteed money is something anybody aside from Nick Dipshit would throw away. Not to mention unlimited plugs of his books and stand up appearances.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  8. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How is it a "bullshit thing to say"? You first said he was "getting over 500K a year" which I pointed out is no where near what he's making.

Nick didn't throw anything away. He got fired, he's still getting paid.

If you're happy with how lame the show has become, good for you. I'm hoping that when it comes time for a new contract, Artie demands more control over the show, or goes someplace that will give it to him.

9. Rodney21a

Reputations:

A. He is getting paid over 500k a year and you do bullshit about taxes and deduction that aren't even factual because he has no manager. The statement wasn't He is taking home x, retard.

B. Nick did throw away because the whole point of your statement was " I hope Artie doesn't take a contract extension if offered. He can do way better than this." How can Nick Dipshit "renew" a terminated relationship

C.Hey RETARD, you don't leave money on the table this is the real world and the real world needs people to get marbles to pay for shit.

D.Like I said your statements and sentiments are pure BULLSHIT.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2013
  10. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It was great having very little Bocchetti.

11. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Nobody talks about income in terms of what they bring home. Also, he probably does net close to $500K after the book and stand ups dates.

12. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Again, you said he was paid OVER 500K a year, which isn't true. How the fuck do I know if he does/doesn't have a manger? Did he talk about it with Taylor Williamson? Sorry I missed that one.

Nick was fired. How is that throwing anything away? Do you really think that he had a choice?

Yes I realize money is important. Not to everyone though. It does seem like Artie is getting comfortable with the concept of easy money, so I'm sure he'll do what he has to do especially with that gold digger of his in tow. Geez this all sounds familiar.

13. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yeah but Rodney was talking about the DTV contract by itself.

14. Rodney21a

Reputations:
    Now this fucker is saying nick got fired, pulling more bullshit out of his ass mouth and head. Where did you read and confirm he got fired. He was under contract and he did nothing that would cause that contract to be dissolved or put him in breach of contract. The more you engage on this subject the more and more you illustrate how much bullshit you sling.

When you sign a contract typically you get paid a large percentage of that contract(which was confirmed to be over 500k SALARY a year for three years) when "creative differences" arise with your employer. The reason he is doing a podcast, much like carrolla, is because its a way of getting paid the large percentage of the contract you signed because if he signed another radio or tv deal(and obviously the contract was for BOTH) he would get his marbles.

So take your bullshit and leave, you've been saying it for MONTHS but you keep coming back. Its like you love to stick your finger up your ass and sniff it because you like the smell of your own bullshit.

15. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Obviously I don't know what really went down, but neither do you, right? But what makes more sense? Nick quitting and giving up those precious marbles, or DTV canning him because he didn't fit in with the new direction they wanted to take the show, Artie's more popular, and that he would be willing to bend to the new format? It's so obvious that DTV put a lot of pressure on Artie to tone down his comedy.

16. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Haven't listened live in a whole. The new online player is sweet. Sounds great.

17. John

John Member VIP

Reputations:
    Mike was holding back his sneeze because he didn't want his dentures popping out.

18. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    ....NICE ASS.......and props to rod for fuckin with francessa and gettin the plug in.....2 funny.

19. sternski

Reputations:

webplayer is down for me.....had to install anonyx for mozilla to get around the bone onlines geoblock.

20. sternski

Reputations:

sounds like you no longer like the show......does that mean that he shouldnt do the show for everyone else that does?