Tuesday August 20

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Aug 20, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Tonight's guests:

Jeff Passan -Yahoo Sports

Alaa Abdelnaby

Bob Levy

Seems like it might be a better show than what's been going on lately. Passan kind of sucks but hopefully it'll be a little freer, straighter show.

2. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    That's a good lineup. Passan ain't bad, especially if you compare him to last night's guests.

3. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like Levy, but they will just hijack his segments with nonstop Bocchetti talk.

4. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Seriously. I feel like the Bocchetti freak fans flood Ken Kohl's inbox telling him how great he is b/c there seems to be a never-ending focus on him now. As much as I hate him, he should get a raise b/c he's basically, unfortunately, the whole show now.

5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    mickey rivers lol. how does artie call himself a yankee fan, it seems he hasn't watched a game in 3 decades.

I miss the good old days ( a month ago) when only Artie talked during the opening. This back-and-forth with Ritchie sucks.

Anyone here ritchie talking about "mices" during the break?

Last edited: Aug 21, 2013
  6. Asshat

Asshat Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mike is unfortunately a bottomless well of idiotic unintentional comedy. You got a radio show, you got airtime to fill and that's not always easy it takes work and I think Artie figured out a way to slack and keeps going back to this well to eat up a bunch of time. Plus he just has a fascination with his particular brand of stupidity, I guess most people would and that's why he even has a job. I will admit to laughing sometimes but really it'd be better if he wasn't on the show, it's kind of pathetic to get laughs this way.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I love how media members complain about the attention A-Rod gets when they're the ones creating all the attention around him. If you want to talk about Miggy Cabrera, write about him and not endless gossip about Rodriguez

8. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Yeah it's too easy with Bocchetti. He's half a retard and lives one of the most depressing existences imaginable. It'd be like bringing in a homeless crackhead and just interrogating him about his life the whole show.

I really wish I never knew about Bocchetti's existence. He has brought my own happiness level down about 10%-15% just knowing that someone like him is a real person.

9. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Rofl. Props to Todd in Mass. finally calling Mike on his bullshit and making him angry enough to swear on air, make homophobic statements and insult entire groups of people while trying to be funny.

10. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Wow. Todd in MA, Hanzi and THEN ARM? Best 2nd Hour in a long time.

ARM, thanks for bringing up the book and asking if it was because of Howard. Too bad Artie didn't man up and admit Howard was responsible for the book delay. Glad to see the stream is back up.

11. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    lol well done Todd. Watching Mike squirm was great. Thanks Boston face

12. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Good call, Arm. I love how you ask Alaa a question and Ritchie feels the need to insert himself into the conversation about why he likes Lebron after Alaa answers your question fully.

13. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Does anyone watching the show on DirecTV think Alaa looks like A-Rod in the jersey? It's uncanny; Alaa looks like him in about 10 years.

14. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God damn, Hanzi started off making good points and then he starts stuttering and talking nonsense.

15. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Rofl, I missed it the first time, but ARM dropped a very subtle wig reference.

And he brought up the discussion a few weeks back about the Chicago guests. Layers and layers...

16. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HAHA they're talking about the Mike's teeth twitter account. Great show, especially compared to Monday.

17. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Of course Ritchie cries about PC ESPN women's sports documentaries.

If you were watching the show for the first time and saw Levy, Abdelnaby, Artie, and Ritchie at the table, you would never guess who (the retard) was actually picked as co-host of the show.

18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    This sea cow lying about having to live with his mother to help her. How is creating all the extra work for her by doing chores for him helping her? His lies are as gigantic, stupid and ugly as he is.

19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Show was a lot better than recent shows even though it was still very Bocchetti-centric. At least it was light on guests and the guests they had fit in with the show. More of an authentic and free show, not rigid and forced like the other ones lately.

"No but Aht, the thing is, I should be booked on a lot of gigs"

Can't Brian Jones or someone come in and bash him in his gelatinous face "by accident" one night with the cameras rolling??

20. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Did that backfire on him or what. He's too stupid to realize that the things he said didn't make him out to be a "good son" but even more of a scumbag. It was revealed that his mom was in a hit and run accident...and I thought the leukemia and heart disease was already enough for that poor woman. I'm also calling BS on him having to live with her. The fat fuck is lying right through his fake whistling teeth.