Tuesday January 14th ALS listening thread

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Artiessobriety, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Artiessobriety

Artiessobriety Active Member

Reputations:
    Tonight's guests are Yankee's beer man Steve Lazarus and Trevor Pryce.

I'm kind of interested in the Lazarus interview. It could go really well.. it could also turn out to be horrible. The guy is a beer man after all.

2. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Darrell Hammond is on again!!! WTF??

3. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Holy fucking christ. Mike cannot identify 47/50 of the states.

He looked at an unlabeled map with state boundaries and thought Texas took up 2 different states (Colorado and Wyoming).
    He literally thought 3 different states were on the border between Oregon and Washington.
    He thought Chicago was in Texas, Oklahoma, Idaho, Kansas, Wisconsin and Michigan.

Watch the video and you will be fucking speechless.

[video=youtube;ct_6kagpGmw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ct_6kagpGmw[/video]

I laughed at the idea of Bocchetti being a retard before because he was both slow and ignorant but did not display obvious signs of actual mental retardation. After the opening segment I really think he is retarded, or as someone else suggested, had FAS.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  4. sexyfatfunny

sexyfatfunny New Member

Reputations:
    I'd feel bad for him if he weren't so arrogant and full of excuses everytime he gets called out.

5. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Sort of like: "I'm from Staten Island and I'm Italian. Nobody gets over on me. I get over on them."

I'm with you: If he was actually a nice guy, I might feel pity. But at his heart he is a bad person. The only reason he doesn't treat every person he knows like shit is because he literally cannot afford to. He blows off gigs for friends if they don't pay well. Un-fucking-believable.

6. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    God damn the beer guy is fucking awful. From Zakk Wylde to this.

7. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I dont hate bocchetti, i just hate when hes involved in the show. Its the cheapest show filler imaginable. Even worse is hearing retard ritchie laughing/wimpering hysterically in the background during the opening segment. We get it : mike doesnt know much and cant articulate thoughts cogently. Enough already. The mike segments are becoming so forced, making them even worse, if thats possible

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  8. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    So much going on in sports and entertainment and they waste an entire opening segment on this fat, stupid fuck. Then 3 segments with a vendor from a stadium. This is why Felato is a shitty producer.

9. jonmac20

jonmac20 Active Member

Reputations:
    To be fair hard to know if its him or shane. Also artie loves going to mike so he is as much to blame as anyone.

10. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree with you about Artie but that segment was planned from the start with the stupid weather map and props.