Tuesday Oct. 15 2013

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    artie welcomes: Comedian Mark Normand, Johnny Carson’s former right-hand man Henry Bushkin, reporting live from the NLCS, MLB Network radio’s Casey Stern and actor/comedian Sherrod Small

2. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    How have we survived 2 weeks without Stern?

3. release

release New Member

Reputations:
    Officially gave up on this show today. I don't think I'll even bother to check the schedule to see if anyone I like (or more like anyone I've heard of) is going to be a guest.

I finally realized watching ALS itself is an addiction. Keep doing the same thing (watching/listening) over and over, hoping things will improve. But they don't and the cycle continues. What do addicts say? I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired?

4. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    I haven't watched last night's show yet and with the list of guests at the top of this thread I don't know if I will watch it
    I agree with you Release, I keep watching in hopes that the show becomes "Good" but it hasn't happened yet and doesn't look like it ever will become at least mediocre

5. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I could not agree more. I stopped recording it because I just found myself fast forwarding through 90%. I do come on here to check and see if that days show is worth a look, but it seems like there is really very little interest these days. DTV completely ruined what could have been a cool show. I don't think Artie is into it any longer either, he seems embarrassed a lot of the time about how lame it has become. I'm sure he cant wait until it is canceled so he can get on with his life. The ratings have to be horrific at this point and I cant imagine they will keep throwing money at a show that is so fundamentally broken. Like I said before, Nick is the lucky one, he still gets paid his contract and can do his own thing.

6. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    Arthur and former Asian