tuesday sept 10

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ltd86, Sep 10, 2013.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Tonight: Vos, Stover and some annoying cunt Mandy Stadtmiller or something. I tried to watch an interview she did with CQ once but she was too obnoxious.

Sorry didn't make a thread last night. I was sweating out an 11 team super teaser and when I checked the guests, it didn't even seem worth it.

2. Death Smack

Death Smack Active Member

Reputations:
    It wasn't worth it

ETA I like Vos, Stover is boring and I have never heard Mandy Stadtmiller, I am going to assume Mandy is a girl and if so maybe she will be hot

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  3. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't think too many people watch-listen any longer. Let's face it, the show sucks now. Some one suggested a weekly thread vs a daily.

4. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been tempted a few times to start threads for old N&A shows I'm in the middle of listening to, since there's barely anyone posting in the current threads.

5. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Artie Addresses The Robin Quivers conundrum

[video=youtube;ckruDjdmpLY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckruDjdmpLY[/video]

1 minute in
    He didn't know.:facepalm: He says he did

but

This is such bullshit.

6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I have to say, I enjoyed Fellato getting some airtime last night. I wish they would incorporate him into the show in general though, not just when politics come up.

7. Death Smack

Reputations:
    Sadly you are right, the show is terrible and one good guest a week isn't going to save this show
    If this show goes to a weekly thread I won't be able to remember any of the shows during the week, hell all the shitty parts blend in but when they have the occasional good guest I remember them
    All the Bocchetti shit blends into one big turd anymore, well for me anyway

8. KimChee

KimChee New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I know I come across as an "Artie hater" some times, but the old shows with Nick in the old studio were the best and I still laugh my ass off.

9. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    See, that's funny, I thought you came across as a Gunnar mult who predicts the end of the show every week for a good 6 months now. :sdance:

10. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I like Artie, love him to death but the show was much better with Nick
    I figure viewers don't matter when thinking of shutting the show down, if they are getting a ton of money from a sponsor then they will keep the show on, when the money runs out Direct TV will pull the plug

11. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I agree with you if we're talking about the beginning of N&A, but did you really enjoy those last few months? The tension and awkwardness (plus Nick's seething resentment) ruined the show for me. It's been up and down for sure, I thought the last week was one of their best and the one before that was one of the worst, but it's still worth listening to (I don't find myself listening live much these days, though, the bands and shitty guests have made the podcast a much better option).

12. Death Smack

Reputations:
    I loved every minute when Nick as there, the tension when Nick would yell "Hard Break", is that hat your talking about? If so I think the head honchos told Nick e need these breaks on time and Felatto was probably in Nick's ear
    They weren't going to tell Artie, in my opinion because Direct TV gave the show to Nick and put Nick in charge, hell Nick said when Direct TV and Dan Patrick talked to Nick about doing the show they asked who Nick would want for the second chair
    Nick said that right away he said Artie and Direct TV balked, then asked Nick about Artie's drug use and personal demons and Nick told them he would take care of Artie and Nick vouched for him
    So the tension didn't bother me because I knew Nick's pride and wanting to do good made him stick to the Direct TV orders
    I think the most tension and trouble came when Brian Jones was on, now that was tension between two people and Brian Jones may or may not have threw the race card and started some shit behind closed doors?
    I don't know any of this for sure and we probably never will know but the worst show Nick & Artie had was better than the best show that Artie has had by himself, to me anyway

13. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I've got to be honest, I was never a Nick fan, and the "hard break" stuff made me want to tune out, but I respect your opinion. I do think Nick is a racist on some level though, and if I were Brian Jones I'd have been pissed too. :jj:

14. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    Man this was rulllly barfable. Jones on tonight to liven up the show!

15. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I haven't seen last night's show but I agree with you about Fellato. The guy has to have a ton of stories that would be interesting. He sometimes seems really uncomfortable when Artie talks to him, but maybe he has the Directv guys in his ear or something.

16. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    Hour 2 3/13/2012 N.W.A

[​IMG] come on man i know your in here

17. Undercarriage

Undercarriage Active Member

Reputations:
    During a look-in, Jones tells Artie he saw Nick on some show and they cut the mics for like the next ten seconds.

18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    yeah i heard that he was mentioning seeing nick on jb smoove's show but part of it was edited

19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    after hearing vos get killed for so many years by so many comedians on o and a, it's very disconcerting to hear someone doing a serious interview with him and treating him with respect.