Discussion in 'The Bar' started by Mr. Potato Head, Jul 5, 2014.
He has finally admitted it. A true step in the right direction. Good for you, Lever.
Wow, hard to believe he finally did it...now he can live that gay lifestyle that he has been yearning for.
The Sudbury Stud works hard for the money.
No straight man says, "Here's why I never will be gay".
Straight men are straight. Lever is not a straight man.
I wonder if there is a big pool of customers for his services...
90% of the male posters here are gay curious. the other 10% are gay or bi.
Zit, if Lever puts on a wig would you pay him $350 to suck him off?
Must be a bummer to be gay, but lack flare for interior design and a keen fashion sense. No highlights, just sodomy
nope...he's too ugly to pull it off.
Then he's the worst dressed gay on earth
The Sudbury dud, eating all that Sudbury pud.
post some pics (clothed) of the dudes you've blown.
Covers your helmet in mud