TWA 800 Documentary is chillin!

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tired, Oct 18, 2013.

1. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's on epix I think. You can watch it for free it is chilling to the bone. I flew to Europe 2 weeks later in a 747 out of JFK. And I was scared shitless. Major coverup!

this is a brand new documentary not some discover channel bullshit

2. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    No cover up. They prove all those "facts" wrong in other vids. Whatever happens today and since the birth of the internet.....is always a "conspiracy". How can everything in the last 20 yrs be cover ups??? Look up every single "EVENT" since the birth of the internet and you'll find a compelling conspiracy and "facts". Everything is a modern day Roswell weather balloon. But just me :dontknow:

3. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you watch this documentary it leaves no doubt that it was a missile! The smoking gun is the velocity of the debris documented by the radars at the time.

4. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    It's on Netflix Instant as well.

5. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    I'll check it out. :lo5:

6. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:
    Don't worry, our current government has been sending weapons to Islamist rebels for some time now.

You can expect a whole bunch of planes being shot down in the near future.

7. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Surely the thousands of shoulder-fired missiles taken by AQ-linked anti-Qaddafi rebels won't be used for such a thing. It's one the scariest stories ever and it got almost no media attention. Just imagine if the "next 9-11" is a wide scale attack on commercial airliners. It would kill the industry and cripple the global economy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/greatsp...ere-will-libyas-shoulder-fired-missiles-land/

The fact that none of these have been used yet is a miracle. Or something very big is in the works.

8. MyLazyHand

MyLazyHand Russia and France Know What to Do

Reputations:

I think that's a given. It's just a question of which day it happens.

9. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    My sister was waiting to board a flight at the adjacent gate to the one flight 800 used. She watched them all board the plane. When she got home, she found out that they had all died.

10. Chimney Portions

Reputations:
    Hopefully not on my birthday! That'd suck.

Really though, if that shit does happen, can you imagine the global impact it'll have?? What the potential ramifications would be!? We say that 9-11 changed the world...and it has, but this should would lead to a paradigm shift in every fucking way.

11. CaptainFrank

CaptainFrank Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Which is why I believe there was a cover up. The govt did not want the widespread fear and hysteria that would follow to cripple the airline industry and bring commerce to a standstill.

Also, if your goal is to blow a plane out of the sky, and create panic, and the govt can cover it up and prevent you from getting credit, what's the incentive to do it again?

12. Vashier

Vashier VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I haven't watched this video yet but I know they haven't explained how residue from an explosive used in missile warheads was found on adjacent seats. When bomb testing a dog they don't rub the shit into the fabric, they use a sample that is contained. I think a malfunction/user error on one of the wargame ships fired on them accidentally.

13. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This.

I'm sick of hearing all these ridiculous theories, not everything is a conspiracy. All these conspiracy theories usually lack common sense and logical thought even before you get to any real facts of a case. That's one of the unfortunate things about the internet I suppose, it has given all the conspiracy wackos and idiots a platform to spew all their retardedness where as pre-internet they were largely marginalized and ignored.

14. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, check out this nut-job.................

[video=youtube;LGxKU2B0ZjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGxKU2B0ZjY[/video]

:pilot:

15. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm not a conspiracy nut, but i'm not sure about TWA 800....there were alot of weird coincidences and people who thought they saw something hitting the plane.
    the crash i'd like to have investigated is the one that happened over long island about 8 weeks after 9/11 and went down in far rockaway. that was very strange and it was blamed on a spark or fire in the fuel tank( something like that). they buried it quickly (i think) because if it was an incident of terrorism, the country would go crazy.

16. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Capatin janks didn't crank call then it didn't happen

17. DaBUU

DaBUU Active Member

Reputations:
    I though they said a bird flew into the engine, but yeah that one always sounded strange.

18. Lance Murdock

Lance Murdock Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know many people on Eastern LI personally who witnessed it. They all saw something (the missile) hit the plane. They said it from the beginning, they didn't wait for other "conspiracy" people to allege conspiracy before coming forward.

19. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    One of my friends here at work was waiting to board a plane the day of that other one you are talking about, and he saw it just turn over on it's belly and go careening down, they said he caught the draft of the plane that took off right before him, an that he took off too quickly after it.....

20. joyceface

joyceface Queen of Everything VIP

Reputations:
    I had a routine training the day or so after this happened from some people who were explosive experts. They all indicated it appeared to be an explosive of some sort (ie not mechanical or pilot error). They were very sure of themselves. I also figure we see things from our own experience/area of expertise so who knows.