Twelve Gold Diggers Vie For Title In the First Ever Sugar Baby Of The Year Competition......

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Sep 6, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    Move over Miss America! Website which pairs beautiful young women with wealthy sugar daddies reveals the 12 bikini-clad finalists in the first ever Sugar Baby of the Year competition :rolleyes:
    • The dating site Seeking Arrangements has just launched a new calendar which features the 12 finalists, chosen from 10,000 applicants
    • The 12 sugar babies are now competing for the grand prize, which includes landing the cover of the calendar
    • Each contestant represents a different calendar month, and fans can head to the contest's page to check out their bios before casting their votes
    • Voting ends on September 17

An ambitious group of young women who find pleasure and economic comfort in being financially cared for and pampered by their sugar daddies are now getting into the competitive spirit and stripping down for the chance to be named Sugar Baby of the Year.:eek:

The controversial dating site Seeking Arrangements, which pairs wealthy older men with young women looking for the finer things in life, has launched its first ever calendar contest where 12 real-life sugar babies compete for the coveted title of Sugar Baby of the Year and the chance to be featured on the calendar’s cover.:rolleyes:

The contestants range in age from 19 to 25, and while they were more than happy to flaunt their toned bodies in tiny bikinis for the dating site's 2016 calendar, many insist that voters should choose them for the cover because of their fantastic personalities. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Scroll down[​IMG]
    What Fantastic Personalities;);)

Bikini babes: Seeking Arrangements, a dating site that pairs young women with older sugar daddies, is hosting its first ever Sugar Baby of the Year calendar contest

[​IMG]

Barrel of laughs;);)
    [​IMG]

Ready to compete: Jenna (left), 20, from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, said she would like to use the prize money to pay for her college tuition, while 20-year-old Cat (right) hopes the contest will help her modeling career

And according to Seeking Arrangements founder Brandon Wade, many of his site's female members are goal-oriented and looking to advance their careers.

[The] majority of women enter into the world of sugar dating with a solid goal in mind,' he told Cosmopolitan.com. 'Whether it is the means to finally pay their tuition and complete their degree or even find a mentor that is unmatched in knowledge and use this leg up to better their lives further down the road.'

10,000 women applied for the contest, but only 12 ladies were chosen. Each contestant represents a different month, and fans can can head to the contest's page to check out their photos and brief bios before casting their votes. And if you really want to see one of these ladies win the grand prize, you can vote every day until September
    Thong song: Each contestant represents a different calendar month, and fans can can head to the contest's page to check out their photos and brief bios before casting their votes

'That's hard to do when you are born and raised here!' Miss August wrote. 'But I have bigger dreams and passions than what my small town can do for me.'

Both Lindsay, 25, from Nashville, Tennessee, and Cindy, 24, from New York City, Miss December and Miss June, respectively, said they 'can make almost anybody laugh'. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Meanwhile, 23-year-old Serena, from Marina Del Rey, California, described herself as 'sugar and spice', as 25-year-old Melissa, from Sacramento, California, noted that she is 'beautifully exotic'.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

According to Akira, 24, from Las Vegas, Nevada, people should vote for her because she is 'more than a pretty face'. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

And 19-year-old Liberty paid homage to her name, writing: 'I’m young wild and free! embrace red white and blue, but especially GREEN [​IMG] every day and I’m an all American girl.':rolleyes::rolleyes:

As a part of the calendar shoot the ladies got to choose a bikini to best fit their personalities as they posed in various locations, including Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, and Las Vegas.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dlist, OV, smichal and 2 others like this.
  2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  3. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:
    All women are whores, except the ladies of the Shed and some moms. And I'm probably forgetting someone who is a little loose, but not interesting enough to be considered a whore. :dontknow:

Outoftune, codeine, teehee and 2 others like this.
  4. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Stern related cuz Beth O is a whore

Outoftune, smichal, codeine and 2 others like this.
  5. IfTheyOnlyKnew

IfTheyOnlyKnew VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :facepalm:

6. IfTheyOnlyKnew

Reputations:
    Well, I'm covered twice then. Thanks for recognizing that I'm not a whore, Mr. Fantastic. :rolleyes:

7. teehee

Reputations:
    I too appreciate you're not judging all of us lady shedders as whores. Gee You're swell..;)

8. Mr Fantastic

Mr Fantastic Found Nemo VIP

Reputations:

Alienating two of my favorite posters. :bigcry:

I am torry. :flowers:

9. teehee

Reputations:

I love you Mr. Fantastic..You will always be my favorite naughty puppy..:hug:

10. IfTheyOnlyKnew

Reputations:
    Just take your punishment like a man, and we'll be fine...

:spank:

11. cygnus2112

cygnus2112 In The Prep Room

Reputations:
    This is so stupid. None of these women are really from that website. Their .models they hired so men will think that's who they'll get if they join the site.
    It's just as fake as that friggin Ashley Madison bullshit site. People are so stupid.

12. Getthepoisonout

Getthepoisonout I regret my username

Reputations:
    This is the fake story, Robin.

SternsEgo likes this.
  13. Outoftune

Outoftune Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  14. usedtampon

usedtampon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The thing I find interesting is all the angry, imbecilic men who lose everything in a divorce and blame it on "feminazis". No one forced the shitstains to pay for the mooches looking for a free meal, no one forced them to marry the leeches who were only after their $$$, then when it doesn't work out, they blame it on others. If men stopped paying for sex, I can assure you all women wouldn't die virgins.

15. IfTheyOnlyKnew

Reputations:
    Hmmm....sounds like someone may have been burned by this site.... :bigthink

:c

16. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    "They're all whores, you buy 'em a cheeseburger, you bang 'em. WHAT?" - Artie as Sal Governale
    :horns2:

rabbigottfried and babybear like this.
  17. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In this case, Beth is the one who should be America's Judge

piledriver123 likes this.
  18. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    At least these gold diggers know what they are and aren't afraid to admit it. Right Beth?

19. yahoo

yahoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is so weird. I just won the Sugar Boy award.

Gotta go. My Mama is picking me up in her Bentley so we can go shopping for new yarn at the Hobby Lobby.

20. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    then of course there's the game which helps in preparation

[​IMG]