Twitter account @befhstern has been suspended...

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by FSFN, Jul 29, 2013.

1. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This account was great!! The creator of this account has to be in here somewhere. What happened, why did it suspended? Need some help getting it un-suspended?

2. GaryPuppet

GaryPuppet Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree. I enjoyed @befhstern on my twitter feed.

Do tell what happened!

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I've always suspected that account being run by Nemo.

4. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Howard / reputation.com strikes again.

5. shani3

shani3 Active Member

Reputations:
    Beth probably complained that this user was misleading users by "impersonating" her, which is grounds for suspension if the impersonator doesn't specifically say on his profile that it's a parody. But I think that account can be "un-suspended"; how is "Befh" Stern the same as "Beth" Stern? For all they know, his/her name really is "Befh".

Beth's ego is out of control. There are about a dozen "Prince William"s on Twitter; his real account just posts, "that's not really him"; he isn't getting all butthurt, suspending all the impersonators willy-nilly.

6. mikehal121

mikehal121 Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

7. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Yeah, she was great. :(

Befh actually got Whitney Cummings once. Befh tweeted her that she was sorry Whitney's show got s-canned, and Whitney replied with something like "not cancelled, just on hiatus, goddess!"

:puke:

My fave was Beth's Unborn Baby, where he tweet........................I'm already laughing like an idiot.........................he would tweet various minor league Stern show celebs, asking them to go to bat for him, tweeting stuff like "please make mommy have me!". And telling John Stamos that he wishes he would be his father instead of that old ugly man. :jj:

He might have even tweeted something to Stamos like "please help before it's too late!".

I can't stop laughing! Can you imagine Stamos reading that fucking tweet, and the expression on his face?!?

And the kid did not stop. He was completely determined to be born. It was admirable.

I don't want to "out" the person here who did it, even though it's kind of common knowledge, but he had the cutest, saddest baby pic for his account. It was priceless! He was just begging and pleading his "case" to all kinds of inappropriate people, with that cute little sad little baby face. And he wrote like a baby, too, all simple and to the point.